Americans continue their march to low-tax states

Oh yeah I forgot there is one representative in all of America calling for that. Though from what I’ve read, being a peasant won’t affect you. It wouldn’t raise your taxes the way Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthiest are slowly doing.

It wouldn’t raise your taxes the way Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthiest are slowly doing.

I got a very nice tax cut from Trump.
A temporary one, as you are a peasant. It will slowly go back up on you.

It will slowly go back up on you.

As opposed to under Dem a-holes who want it to go up on me more, instantly.
Bezos and crew thank you for defending their permanent tax cuts

Bezos doesn't draw a salary you blithering idiot.
Lolol fight hard for him, peasant!

Really? You don't say.....

Why is it some states continue to attract new residents, while others, year after year, lose residents? While people move for many reasons, there is a strong, positive relationship between a state’s economic competitiveness and its projected likelihood to gain residents.

This relationship indicates how states experiencing higher population growth are generally the same states with lower tax and regulatory burdens, lower government debt and greater transparency and accountability for government spending.

Low tax states continue to be the winner in the population boom, while high taxed, over regulated states continue to stagnate and be on the losing end.
And they're bringing with them the moonbat kook politics that screwed up the places that they're leaving.
its payback.....California became like it is because of all the people from other states who moved there over the last 30 years to get their piece of California gold and brought their wonderful politics with them.....enjoy....

It wouldn’t raise your taxes the way Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthiest are slowly doing.

I got a very nice tax cut from Trump.
A temporary one, as you are a peasant. It will slowly go back up on you.

It will slowly go back up on you.

As opposed to under Dem a-holes who want it to go up on me more, instantly.
Bezos and crew thank you for defending their permanent tax cuts

Bezos doesn't draw a salary you blithering idiot.
Lolol fight hard for him, peasant!

Whine about your tax cut, moron!

Why is it some states continue to attract new residents, while others, year after year, lose residents? While people move for many reasons, there is a strong, positive relationship between a state’s economic competitiveness and its projected likelihood to gain residents.

This relationship indicates how states experiencing higher population growth are generally the same states with lower tax and regulatory burdens, lower government debt and greater transparency and accountability for government spending.

Low tax states continue to be the winner in the population boom, while high taxed, over regulated states continue to stagnate and be on the losing end.
They are also low wage states. So you get what you work for and I could not live in a low wage/tax state.

And they're bringing with them the moonbat kook politics that screwed up the places that they're leaving.
its payback.....California became like it is because of all the people from other states who moved there over the last 30 years to get their piece of California gold and brought their wonderful politics with them.....enjoy....
Actually it is not the new commers but the old timers who are leaving. Most have homes that they bought for 20 K and are now 2 million.

They are also low wage states. So you get what you work for and I could not live in a low wage/tax state.
Prove it, liar. Show us you proof of these so called low wage states.

Actually it is not the new commers but the old timers who are leaving. Most have homes that they bought for 20 K and are now 2 million.
Prove that too. You can't but I know you'll blow plenty of smoke.

With a cost-of-living considerably lower as well. Hundred thousand dollars a year goes a hell of a lot farther in a state like Arizona than a place like San Francisco where it’s considered lower income

Good!

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.

Now pack up your shit and get out!

Losers!

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I find it amusing you think the losers are the people who choose NOT to pay exorbitant taxes and fees to live in an overcrowded metropolis with small living spaces, pollution, and gridlocked traffic everywhere.
the main reason i got out.....70's and 80's was the mythical California.....this century,a lot different....

With a cost-of-living considerably lower as well. Hundred thousand dollars a year goes a hell of a lot farther in a state like Arizona than a place like San Francisco where it’s considered lower income

And probably smaller piles of human excrement and dirty needles.

Not all some are trying to escape the fascist regimes that believe they own their children and can do whatever they please to them. Just had one ask me about an hour ago about what I thought were the best states for her and her family to escape to in order to keep her children safe from bureaucratic goons.

there are lots of retirees who are or have already left because they cant afford to retire there,live there and work there most of your life paying taxes to help the State get to were it got to and then have to retire else were.....California politicians should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen.....

I am retired and love it here in the SF Bay area. Food is good and the air is clear and no republicans to make life a bitch. Own our house and and everything we need.

Good!

Shorter lines and better seats for the rest of us.

Now pack up your shit and get out!

Losers!

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I find it amusing you think the losers are the people who choose NOT to pay exorbitant taxes and fees to live in an overcrowded metropolis with small living spaces, pollution, and gridlocked traffic everywhere.
the main reason i got out.....70's and 80's was the mythical California.....this century,a lot different....
Should have been here in the 50's and 60's the state was wonderful then too. Still is if you did not drink your wages away.

Prove it, liar. Show us you proof of these so called low wage states.
You are the proof! Tezass is one of the worst for the working man.

there are lots of retirees who are or have already left because they cant afford to retire there,live there and work there most of your life paying taxes to help the State get to were it got to and then have to retire else were.....California politicians should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen.....
yea thats really funny taxman aint it?.....you just showed the attitude those pieces of shit in sacramento show those who have helped make that state what it is......maybe i should thank you for giving us an example of their arrogance....thanks!....

Prove that too. You can't but I know you'll blow plenty of smoke.
My home is a fine specimen of appreciation. But then that was 45 years ago when I and my wife bought it.

I am retired and love it here in the SF Bay area. Food is good and the air is clear and no republicans to make life a bitch. Own our house and and everything we need.
good for you .....many aint as wealthy as you are....aint that what you lefties said the republicans say?....i have mine to bad about you....sure you aint a righty?.....

Forum List

Back