Americans continue their march to low-tax states

Really? You don't say.....

Why is it some states continue to attract new residents, while others, year after year, lose residents? While people move for many reasons, there is a strong, positive relationship between a state’s economic competitiveness and its projected likelihood to gain residents.

This relationship indicates how states experiencing higher population growth are generally the same states with lower tax and regulatory burdens, lower government debt and greater transparency and accountability for government spending.

Low tax states continue to be the winner in the population boom, while high taxed, over regulated states continue to stagnate and be on the losing end.
Bringing blue votes too.
Yep, stupid is as stupid does.
Thus sayth someone who wonders about California (a state) becoming a ghost town. :71:
You mean mexifornia

Why is it some states continue to attract new residents, while others, year after year, lose residents? While people move for many reasons, there is a strong, positive relationship between a state’s economic competitiveness and its projected likelihood to gain residents.

This relationship indicates how states experiencing higher population growth are generally the same states with lower tax and regulatory burdens, lower government debt and greater transparency and accountability for government spending.

Low tax states continue to be the winner in the population boom, while high taxed, over regulated states continue to stagnate and be on the losing end.

So says someone who’s state income tax isn’t being taxed like mine is.
There is no good reason for a state to have an income tax

So says someone who’s state income tax isn’t being taxed like mine is.

We have no state income tax. That makes me smarter than you
Bingo!
The fantasy where you can raise top marginal rates to 70% and no one will react? DURR
Oh yeah I forgot there is one representative in all of America calling for that. Though from what I’ve read, being a peasant won’t affect you. It wouldn’t raise your taxes the way Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthiest are slowly doing.

It wouldn’t raise your taxes the way Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthiest are slowly doing.

I got a very nice tax cut from Trump.
A temporary one, as you are a peasant. It will slowly go back up on you.

It will slowly go back up on you.

As opposed to under Dem a-holes who want it to go up on me more, instantly.
Bezos and crew thank you for defending their permanent tax cuts
Taxes never benefit the average American

They are also low wage states. So you get what you work for and I could not live in a low wage/tax state.
Right to work states pay people what they are worth

I am retired and love it here in the SF Bay area. Food is good and the air is clear and no republicans to make life a bitch. Own our house and and everything we need.
Stay there then, That’s why the 10th amendment needs strengthening… Live in the state that suits your lifestyle

They are also low wage states. So you get what you work for and I could not live in a low wage/tax state.
Prove it, liar. Show us you proof of these so called low wage states.
You are the proof! Tezass is one of the worst for the working man.
Lol
In your opinion, if you want to start your own business Texas is a wonderful place… The skies the limit.

Stay in your lane... bro

With a cost-of-living considerably lower as well. Hundred thousand dollars a year goes a hell of a lot farther in a state like Arizona than a place like San Francisco where it’s considered lower income
And how are the hobobs? The dust storms. I will not go to Aridzona as the electric power is generated by a rickety nuclear plant that needs to be shut down. And who can make more than 30 thou in Aridzona? Not many.
Lol
Arizona is a virtual Goldmine for the entrepreneur...
Stay in your lane... bro

Basically, this was a sleazy way for Blue States to steal money from federal taxpayers, to make all of us pay for their grotesque tax rates. These Democrat-run states not only got all of this tax money, they also avoided getting voted out of office for over-taxing because the federal write-off removed most of the sting for the wealthy taxpayer.\
Red states are the ones that receive more than they pay in. Oh, and your tax cuts will expire while the wealthy laugh at your peasant ass.
Lol
Boy,
you mean urban areas in red states…

You watch too much fake news… Clinton news network

Bringing blue votes too.

^^^ The Liberal mindset ^^^

Vote for politicians who want to raise your taxes. Bitch about high taxes and move to a state with low taxes. Vote again for the politicians who will raise your taxes. Process starts all over again.

Maybe red states will start becoming earners instead of having the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation.
Figures that you've bought into that ancient debunked myth.
Oh I forget you rubes live in a fantasy

The fantasy where you can raise top marginal rates to 70% and no one will react? DURR
Oh yeah I forgot there is one representative in all of America calling for that. Though from what I’ve read, being a peasant won’t affect you. It wouldn’t raise your taxes the way Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthiest are slowly doing.

It wouldn’t raise your taxes the way Trump’s tax cuts for the wealthiest are slowly doing.

I got a very nice tax cut from Trump.
That lie was debunked years ago.

And who can make more than 30 thou in Arizona? Not many.

And who can actually use Google in the Bay Area? Not many

So, I'll help you with that.

Arizona Income Statistics
The following data are the most current income statistics for Arizona from the US Census Bureau, are in 2017 inflation adjusted dollars and are from the American Community Survey 2017 5-year estimates.

• Median Household Income: $53,510.
  • Average Household Income: $73,735.
  • Per Capita Income: $27,964.
  • 4.7% of Households in Arizona are High Income Households that make over $200,000 a year.
Median Household Income in Arizona by Age of Householder
Arizona
Householder under 25 years
$28,716
Householder 25 to 44 years $57,910
Householder 45 to 64 years $63,626
Householder 65 years and over $43,351

Arizona Income Statistics - Current Census Data for Zip Codes

And who can make more than 30 thou in Arizona? Not many.

And who can actually use Google in the Bay Area? Not many

So, I'll help you with that.

Arizona Income Statistics
The following data are the most current income statistics for Arizona from the US Census Bureau, are in 2017 inflation adjusted dollars and are from the American Community Survey 2017 5-year estimates.

• Median Household Income: $53,510.
  • Average Household Income: $73,735.
  • Per Capita Income: $27,964.
  • 4.7% of Households in Arizona are High Income Households that make over $200,000 a year.
Median Household Income in Arizona by Age of Householder
Arizona
Householder under 25 years
$28,716
Householder 25 to 44 years $57,910
Householder 45 to 64 years $63,626
Householder 65 years and over $43,351

Arizona Income Statistics - Current Census Data for Zip Codes
the tax man does a lot of talking.....

Forum List

Back