“Americans Must Stand Up to the Fraud. Kari Lake Did that. Thank God for Kari Lake!”

Thanks for the laughs, now I'll put you on ignore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posters who put other posters on ignore are chicken.

Why contribute, lurk, or snark on a public internet chatroom if you are afraid of being seeing commentary that intimidates one..
If there are contributors who one thinks are not smart, not aware, or reckless and corrosive....well, hell's bells.....don't open their posts.

Duh!! This ain't rocket-science.

This is Adult Swim. Adults can handle controversy. Can handle pushback and counter arguments. Can handle disagreements.

Weaklings and chickens cannot.

IMHO

A judge cannot make that determination without an investigation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I think the poster Lastamender is unaware of what judges do and don't do.

Judges adjudicate disputes or cases brought to them by plaintiff's and defendants.
Judges leave investigations up to: 1. Authorities where warranted. 2. To the opposing sides who then bring the results of their investigations before the judge.

Judges in the 60+ cases brought before them by Guiliani & Krakenpot and others over the 2020 election said there was no there there. The plaintiffs (Dripping Rudy and Krakenpot Powell and DonnyT) ..... had no case. Even with their 'quality' investigations.

If no results-of-investigation are presented or the product of faulty investigations are presented to the court....well, it is the court's job to dismiss it, or rule against the party not presenting quality work from their own investigation.

It works that way in civilian tort law, and in criminal law, and in electoral administration law.

I was mildly sure poster Lastamender would have long ago recognized that.

(ps.....watch for a coprophilia-centric reply from good poster Lastamender.)

You KEEP saying that ^^^^^ but like Rudi and the Kraken, you come up empty again.
AND AGAIN....

AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN....
This is a different election. Powell and Rudy have nothing to do with it. You are a fool.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I think the poster Lastamender is unaware of what judges do and don't do.

Judges adjudicate disputes or cases brought to them by plaintiff's and defendants.
Judges leave investigations up to: 1. Authorities where warranted. 2. To the opposing sides who then bring the results of their investigations before the judge.

Judges in the 60+ cases brought before them by Guiliani & Krakenpot and others over the 2020 election said there was no there there. The plaintiffs (Dripping Rudy and Krakenpot Powell and DonnyT) ..... had no case. Even with their 'quality' investigations.

If no results-of-investigation are presented or the product of faulty investigations are presented to the court....well, it is the court's job to dismiss it, or rule against the party not presenting quality work from their own investigation.

It works that way in civilian tort law, and in criminal law, and in electoral administration law.

I was mildly sure poster Lastamender would have long ago recognized that.

(ps.....watch for a coprophilia-centric reply from good poster Lastamender.)
:9:

See?
Toldja!!
An obsession and fascination with poop.
Sad.
And icky.
And repellant.
Poor poster Lastamender.
IMHO

ps....From Wicki:
" In sexual fetishism, scatology (usually abbreviated scat) refers to coprophilia, when a being is sexually aroused by fecal matter, whether in the use of feces in various sexual acts, watching someone defecating, or simply seeing the feces.

See?
Toldja!!
An obsession and fascination with poop.
Sad.
And icky.
And repellant.
Poor poster Lastamender.
IMHO

ps....From Wicki:
" In sexual fetishism, scatology (usually abbreviated scat) refers to coprophilia, when a being is sexually aroused by fecal matter, whether in the use of feces in various sexual acts, watching someone defecating, or simply seeing the feces.
What does it say about incest? You seem to support that.

I welcome thoughtful conversations but I just put folks that troll me on ignore.

What or who I kiss or don't kiss is not germane to this issue, poster Blaster.

What my post was about was your irresponsibility in promulgating the canard about stolen elections even though.....as you readily admit....you are not really sure if it is true.

So forgive me, amigo, but your recklessness reflects badly on all people who support Trump, on Republicans, and it reflects badly on Conservatives.

But more important than all their reputations is that your shrilling harms America.
What you do damages us. You are an irresponsible citizen of this great country.

IMHO

They don't give a shit about America.

You have as much evidencd of election fraud as you do the Tooth Fairy is real. You believe in the Tooth Fairy too?
This was a troll remark by you. I'll give you a few more chances to have a meaningful discussion or I'll just put you on ignore.

This was a troll remark by you. I'll give you a few more chances to have a meaningful discussion or I'll just put you on ignore.

Not at all a troll remark. You just don't want to deal with the fact you have as much evidence of election fraud as you do that the Tooth Fairy is real.

Not at all a troll remark. You just don't want to deal with the fact you have as much evidence of election fraud as you do that the Tooth Fairy is real.
I'll give you one more chance or else I'll make you disappear.

Forum List

Back