“Americans Must Stand Up to the Fraud. Kari Lake Did that. Thank God for Kari Lake!”

Hopefully with Pelosi out of power there soon will be an investigation of the January 6 investigation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster Lenny this coming Monday, 12/19, you will get a chance to video that investigation once again. So set your VCR to 'record'.

The Committee is having it's final meeting, AND....will relase it's final report that day.
Latest news is that the Monday meeting will offer an opportunity to announce their referrals. Criminal referrals to the DOJ, or other authorities. Disciplinary or dis-bar referrals to various professional bodies.

Personally, I would recommend to all posters, lurkers, mods, and managers of this chatroom to watch Monday's proceedings.

It is how involved and responsible Americans can know important developments in our governance.

See you local listings for channels and time.

Mentioned in post #161: "Latest news is that the Monday meeting will offer an opportunity to announce their referrals. Criminal referrals to the DOJ, or other authorities. Disciplinary or dis-bar referrals to various professional bodies.

Well, Lenny, after I posted that I got a newsfeed from tonight's Politico.

Among the reportage was this item:

"Though Thompson declined to specify each of the categories, here’s a look at the possibilities based on the committee’s publicly known evidence to date.

1. Criminal prosecution: The select committee has long described evidence that Trump himself ran afoul of multiple criminal laws, including felony obstruction of Congress’ electoral vote-counting session on Jan. 6, 2021, and defrauding the United States. In court filings stretching back to March and through public hearings, the committee has sought to fill in evidence that would satisfy each of the elements of those felony offenses. At the heart of those claims: Trump was repeatedly told he lost the 2020 election, promoted false claims of fraud anyway, and then tried to pressure government officials to overturn the election despite being told his scheme could violate the law. It’s not just Trump. The panel has accused attorney John Eastman — an architect of Trump’s last-ditch strategy to stay in power — of conspiring with the then-president to obstruct Congress’ proceedings. The panel could link others to the alleged conspiracy, and it has also eyed potential witness tampering, perjury and contempt referrals for recalcitrant witnesses."

It has been proven to me and now with the new revelations well over half the country. No one believes your big lie. It has failed.

No, it's not been proven to you. You already admitted there's been no proof yet. And there never will be any.

Dems don't want to admit they stole the election.

Why would we when you can't prove it was stolen? You think we should just ignore reality like you and say, ok, there was fraud; can't prove it, but I feelz it?

No, it's not been proven to you. You already admitted there's been no proof yet. And there never will be any.
I never admitted there was no proof. Just proof you refuse to acknowledge. The election was stolen. It is now obvious.

I never admitted there was no proof. Just proof you refuse to acknowledge. The election was stolen. It is now obvious.

What a pity you don't understand what you post.

Regardless, here you were, unwittingly confessing fraud has not yet been proven...

Lastamender: The fraud that happened will be news until it is proven and I think you know that.

Faun: Dickhead, "until it is proven," means it hasn't been proven yet.

No hallucination. Stealing an election makes you a traitor.

Nope. Nothing was stolen as revealed by your inability to prove any widespread election fraud. You claiming there was election fraud sans proof after 2 years and counting is all the evidence needed to show you're hallucinating.

Nope. Nothing was stolen as revealed by your inability to prove any widespread election fraud. You claiming there was election fraud sans proof after 2 years and counting is all the evidence needed to show you're hallucinating.
The fraud was obvious and massive. Your lie will never be the truth. And you cannot prove anything without evidentiary hearing.

The fraud was obvious and massive. Your lie will never be the truth. And you cannot prove anything without evidentiary hearing.

LOL

moans the idiot who finally admitted there's been no widespread fraud proven yet.

If we could only forcefully send these liberals to camps where we could make them watch the documentary 2000 Mules. They have to be force fed the proof.

If we could only forcefully send these liberals to camps where we could make them watch the documentary 2000 Mules. They have to be force fed the proof.

I already watched it. Several times. That's how I know it utterly failed to prove its claims.

"...moans the idiot who finally admitted there's been no widespread fraud proven yet."
Who cannot admire the patience and care that poster Faun exhibits as he attempts to mentor poor poster Lastamender.
He has a reservoir of tolerance and attention that few can match.
I would conjecture that most folks on this chatroom have read Lastamender's prolific contributions and simply concluded there is no there there. And attempts to help him be a better contributor to this dialogue is sort like Sisyphus rolling that rock up the hill.
It's a big friggin' rock.
And the hill is friggin' steep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"They have to be force fed the proof."
Ah, good poster Lenny.
Funny you mention that.
After all, you had your favs, the Cyber Ninjas, force feed us the results of their $9,000,000 investigation in Arizona.
And the feed looked like this: Somehow Don Trump was credited with MORE votes than he actually legitimately received at the polls (?).
And Joe Biden was credited with less than he actually legitimately received (??).

So, Lenny, maybe you should write another check to the Ninjas and see if they will determine if some MAGA-Q within the election system cheated. Cheated Biden out of his legitimate votes. And cheated for Trump by giving him more.

Pony up. And put your money where your _____________________.

Who cannot admire the patience and care that poster Faun exhibits as he attempts to mentor poor poster Lastamender.
He has a reservoir of tolerance and attention that few can match.
I would conjecture that most folks on this chatroom have read Lastamender's prolific contributions and simply concluded there is no there there. And attempts to help him be a better contributor to this dialogue is sort like Sisyphus rolling that rock up the hill.
It's a big friggin' rock.
And the hill is friggin' steep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, good poster Lenny.
Funny you mention that.
After all, you had your favs, the Cyber Ninjas, force feed us the results of their $9,000,000 investigation in Arizona.
And the feed looked like this: Somehow Don Trump was credited with MORE votes than he actually legitimately received at the polls (?).
And Joe Biden was credited with less than he actually legitimately received (??).

So, Lenny, maybe you should write another check to the Ninjas and see if they will determine if some MAGA-Q within the election system cheated. Cheated Biden out of his legitimate votes. And cheated for Trump by giving him more.

Pony up. And put your money where your _____________________.

By "mentor," you mean laugh at.

Forum List

Back