Americans overwhelmingly view Trump unfavorably

"Americans overwhelmingly view Trump unfavorably"

As does the rest of the world.

Say hack, do they view the Krooked Klinton Kunt favorably? Or did the same poll showing 67% unfavorable for Trump have Hillary at 61% unfavorable?

Hmmmmmm?
On the world stage, the Clintons are viewed favorably, especially Bill.

total horseshit. People in the rest of the world view the Clintons as clowns and criminals. the Clintons and Obama have made this country the laughing stock of the world.
Oh no they do not. You are absolutely and completely incorrect. Provide a viable, reliable resource for such a claim. You can't, you know. You simply can't. They are viewed positively around the world. I have been living overseas for over 12 years. I have NEVER met anyone from a foreign country that dislikes either one of them.

I don't need a cite. I have traveled internationally for years both on business and vacations, I have talked to people in Europe, Japan, south America, Australia, the Caribbean, Scandinavia, and Russia. The vast majority view the Clintons as the clown prince and princess of the US. The majority opinion of Obama is even worse.

Say hack, do they view the Krooked Klinton Kunt favorably? Or did the same poll showing 67% unfavorable for Trump have Hillary at 61% unfavorable?

Hmmmmmm?

total horseshit. People in the rest of the world view the Clintons as clowns and criminals. the Clintons and Obama have made this country the laughing stock of the world.
Oh no they do not. You are absolutely and completely incorrect. Provide a viable, reliable resource for such a claim. You can't, you know. You simply can't. They are viewed positively around the world. I have been living overseas for over 12 years, in several different countries and on several different continents, as well as having traveled extensively. I have NEVER met anyone from a foreign country who dislikes either one of them.
Redfish is an unabashed liar. He makes up shit he likes the sound of; which is why he almost never provides links to corroborate his claims.

He can't. They're simply not true.

You can already deduct investment losses

Let's tax capital gains at the same rate as income earned from sweat

Do this, coupled with the Sanders proposal of abolishing compound interest, and it will be impossible for commoners to raise capital to start a business.

Thus placing the means of production solely in the hands of the state and the rulers. The dream of the democrats.

Hmmmmmm?
Let's not even get in to Bush and Trump
They loathed GW Bush, but they feel even more strongly against Trump. The Clintons are viewed favorably.

Hmmmmmm?

who is your candidate, winger? If its Trump vs hildebeast how will you vote? If its Cruz vs hildebeast how will you vote?

If Hillary gets indicted and Bernie gets the dem nod, will you vote for him over Trump or Cruz?

Well, maybe Hilliary should run for dictator of Zimbabwe then?

One thing Clair Underwood won't be, is president of the USA.
Clair Underwood? You are a joke. Reality is not found on fictional television programs. Grow up.

Clair and Hillary have a lot in common. fiction or not.
It's just a joke that you use a fictional television character to try to support your position. A real joke. LOL

Hmmmmmm?
They loathed GW Bush, but they feel even more strongly against Trump. The Clintons are viewed favorably.

LOL, who exactly is "they" ?

Hmmmmmm?
They loathed GW Bush, but they feel even more strongly against Trump. The Clintons are view favorably.
Hell, Britons even petitioned to not allow Trump to enter their country.

Clair Underwood? You are a joke. Reality is not found on fictional television programs. Grow up.

It's just a joke that you use a fictional television character to try to support your position. A real joke. LOL

are you as stupid as you seem? Frank and Clair Underwood were modeled after the Clintons. the show is a takeoff on their lives.

Hmmmmmm?
They loathed GW Bush, but they feel even more strongly against Trump. The Clintons are view favorably.

and Raul Castro shit in Obama's pocket.

Hmmmmmm?

Based on what everyone I've ever met overseas has said as well as what I observe in the world wide press. Show me, find a valid source that says people overseas liked Bush and like Trump. Show me. You can't, and you know it.

Hmmmmmm?

How you coming with that link to a poll showing 70% distrust Hillary?

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Look libs, nothing you say, do, or post will ever convince me or anyone else who has a functioning brain to vote for Hillary Clinton.

if you think your bullshit posts are having any affect on what people think of that bitch, you are pissing up a rope.

Thinking americans will vote against Hillary or Bernie no matter who the GOP runs.

are you as stupid as you seem? Frank and Clair Underwood were modeled after the Clintons. the show is a takeoff on their lives.
I have never seen the program. I don't live in the States or watch American TV. However, the fact you think it is reasonable to use a TV program to support your position in a debate indicates you are uneducated and silly. Grow up.

Even a high school student would be given a failing grade for trying to use a fictional character from a television show as support for his position in a debate. Really! So stupid.

Hmmmmmm?

Based on what everyone I've ever met overseas has said as well as what I observe in the world wide press. Show me, find a valid source that says people overseas liked Bush and like Trump. Show me. You can't, and you know it.

you posted something based on your claim of talking to people overseas, I posted the countries and regions I have been to and talked to people in, my experience is more valid than yours, if you have something else, post it.

saying that some unknown "they" didn't like Bush proves nothing.

{
So what do voters really think of the 2016 presidential frontrunners? Here are the answers:

Hillary Clinton – ‘Liar’

Clinton can’t shake the reputation that she’s hiding something.

The word “liar” was mentioned 178 times in association with Hillary Clinton. Some of the other top words voters said to describe the former Secretary of State were “dishonest,” “untrustworthy,” and “criminal.”

The two issues the GOP argues why Clinton’s unfit to hold office - “Benghazi” and “email” – topped the list as well. Also, her husband’s first name, Bill, came up 56 times by voters.

The poll shows Clinton is still leading among Democratic voters, but is down from 55 percent in late July to 45 percent today, with Bernie Sanders gaining on her. 34 percent of voters say Clinton is honest and trustworthy.}

:eusa_whistle:

Words People Most Associate With 2016 Candidates

I have never seen the program. I don't live in the States or watch American TV. However, the fact you think it is reasonable to use a TV program to support your position in a debate indicates you are uneducated and silly. Grow up.

Even a high school student would be given a failing grade for trying to use a fictional character from a television show as support for his position in a debate. Really! So stupid.

where do you live? are you an American? what gives you any credibility at all on this forum?

you posted something based on your claim of talking to people overseas, I posted the countries and regions I have been to and talked to people in, my experience is more valid than yours, if you have something else, post it.

saying that some unknown "they" didn't like Bush proves nothing.
I don't think you have ever been out of your own backyard; otherwise, you would not be so backward. You are a joke.

Forum List

Back