Americans overwhelmingly view Trump unfavorably

Look libs, nothing you say, do, or post will ever convince me or anyone else who has a functioning brain to vote for Hillary Clinton.

if you think your bullshit posts are having any affect on what people think of that bitch, you are pissing up a rope.

Thinking americans will vote against Hillary or Bernie no matter who the GOP runs.
I don't think Hillary wants your support

Feel free to post it. You denied Bush didn't wreck our respect overseas.

You've been refuted.

Wait, I thought that apology tour by your little tin god got every despot and tin horn Sheik loving us?

Who did the little fuck forget to scrap and bow before?
Aww, does it hurt your widdle feelings that Obama restored the world's confidence with him?

Last edited:
Its only going to get worse. The far right is going to see what happens when they get what they ask for

AP-GfK Poll: Americans overwhelmingly view Trump negatively | Associated Press GfK Poll

For Americans of nearly every race, gender, political persuasion and location, disdain for Donald Trump runs deep, saddling the Republican front-runner with unprecedented unpopularity as he tries to overcome recent campaign setbacks.

Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.

Even in the South, a region where Trump has won GOP primaries decisively, close to 70 percent view him unfavorably. And among whites without a college education, one of Trump’s most loyal voting blocs, 55 percent have a negative opinion.
I would be curious to look at the real numbers.

What I mean by that is you have to first subtract out from that survey all those who responded that either voted for Obama a second term or view Obama favorably. Because those people not qualified to make a judgment call and what is good and what is bad.
A poll is a poll

Your population must be from all sides to be accurate

Trump is widely unpopular...that is why Republicans are panicking

A poll isn't indicative of anything. Polls depend on who's asking and who's being asked.

I wouldn't put my faith in any poll. Neither should anyone else.

Oh wait. I forgot. If that poll had said everyone approved of Trump Rightass wouldn't have done the thread. Never mind.

pollsters are paid to get a specified result. polls today are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it. anyone who doesn't realize that is very naïve.

Look libs, nothing you say, do, or post will ever convince me or anyone else who has a functioning brain to vote for Hillary Clinton.

if you think your bullshit posts are having any affect on what people think of that bitch, you are pissing up a rope.

Thinking americans will vote against Hillary or Bernie no matter who the GOP runs.
I don't think Hillary wants your support

I don't think Trump or Cruz want yours, so what?

You can already deduct investment losses

Let's tax capital gains at the same rate as income earned from sweat

Do this, coupled with the Sanders proposal of abolishing compound interest, and it will be impossible for commoners to raise capital to start a business.

Thus placing the means of production solely in the hands of the state and the rulers. The dream of the democrats.
Nonsense

We used to tax capital gains the same and nobody had problems raising capital
More fear mongering to protect the rich

we used to tax NET capital gains and allow losses to be excluded from taxable income. Make it fair both ways and no one would have a problem.

How you coming with that link to a poll showing 70% distrust Hillary?

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

{
So what do voters really think of the 2016 presidential frontrunners? Here are the answers:

Hillary Clinton – ‘Liar’

Clinton can’t shake the reputation that she’s hiding something.

The word “liar” was mentioned 178 times in association with Hillary Clinton. Some of the other top words voters said to describe the former Secretary of State were “dishonest,” “untrustworthy,” and “criminal.”

The two issues the GOP argues why Clinton’s unfit to hold office - “Benghazi” and “email” – topped the list as well. Also, her husband’s first name, Bill, came up 56 times by voters.

The poll shows Clinton is still leading among Democratic voters, but is down from 55 percent in late July to 45 percent today, with Bernie Sanders gaining on her. 34 percent of voters say Clinton is honest and trustworthy.}

:eusa_whistle:

Words People Most Associate With 2016 Candidates
So.... not 70%. Thanks.

I saw one poll that had her at 65% negative. I am not going waste my time finding it to satisfy you. It is what it is. "depends on what the definition of is is" right bubba?
Did you think I actually expected you to post a link to a poll showing 70% find her untrustworthy?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I knew you were full of shit when you said it. I know there's no such poll.

here ya go dingleberry, not 70% but very close in some demographics.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/03/27/trump-vs-clinton-mr-unfavorable-vs-mrs-unfavorable/#1d06f38f66f1

"These are stunning numbers and, when taken alone, seem to give his likely Democratic opponent,Hillary Clinton, a huge advantage in the general election. That is, until we look at her numbers. Her overall favorable rating is only 41%, while 54% view her unfavorably. But that is not all. Stated simply, her numbers are really not better. Majorities of most subgroups view her unfavorably as well: men 56%, women 53%, 18-29 year olds 59%, 50-64 year olds 58%, 63% of those over 65, 85% of Republicans, 62% of independents, 78% of conservatives, 63% of whites, 56% of Catholics, 68% of Born Again/evangelicals 53%, 53% of the Investor Class, 50% of NASCAR Fans, 53% of the Creative Class, and 52% of Weekly Wal-Mart Shoppers. She is bolstered by her support among Democrats (75%-22%), liberals (66%-32%), Hispanics (67%-28%), African Americans (77%-19%), and Asians (60%-31%"
LOLOLOLOL

54% is not 70%.

Even worse for you ... that's her unfavorability rating. you said 70% find her untrustworthy.

You're such a flaming idiot. :mm:

{
So what do voters really think of the 2016 presidential frontrunners? Here are the answers:

Hillary Clinton – ‘Liar’

Clinton can’t shake the reputation that she’s hiding something.

The word “liar” was mentioned 178 times in association with Hillary Clinton. Some of the other top words voters said to describe the former Secretary of State were “dishonest,” “untrustworthy,” and “criminal.”

The two issues the GOP argues why Clinton’s unfit to hold office - “Benghazi” and “email” – topped the list as well. Also, her husband’s first name, Bill, came up 56 times by voters.

The poll shows Clinton is still leading among Democratic voters, but is down from 55 percent in late July to 45 percent today, with Bernie Sanders gaining on her. 34 percent of voters say Clinton is honest and trustworthy.}

:eusa_whistle:

Words People Most Associate With 2016 Candidates
So.... not 70%. Thanks.

I saw one poll that had her at 65% negative. I am not going waste my time finding it to satisfy you. It is what it is. "depends on what the definition of is is" right bubba?
Did you think I actually expected you to post a link to a poll showing 70% find her untrustworthy?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnzogby/2016/03/27/trump-vs-clinton-mr-unfavorable-vs-mrs-unfavorable/#1d06f38f66f1

"These are stunning numbers and, when taken alone, seem to give his likely Democratic opponent,Hillary Clinton, a huge advantage in the general election. That is, until we look at her numbers. Her overall favorable rating is only 41%, while 54% view her unfavorably. But that is not all. Stated simply, her numbers are really not better. Majorities of most subgroups view her unfavorably as well: men 56%, women 53%, 18-29 year olds 59%, 50-64 year olds 58%, 63% of those over 65, 85% of Republicans, 62% of independents, 78% of conservatives, 63% of whites, 56% of Catholics, 68% of Born Again/evangelicals 53%, 53% of the Investor Class, 50% of NASCAR Fans, 53% of the Creative Class, and 52% of Weekly Wal-Mart Shoppers. She is bolstered by her support among Democrats (75%-22%), liberals (66%-32%), Hispanics (67%-28%), African Americans (77%-19%), and Asians (60%-31%"
LOLOLOLOL

54% is not 70%.

Even worse for you ... that's her unfavorability rating. you said 70% find her untrustworthy.

GFY and the horse you rode in on. Is the horse named Hillary? do you have your nose up her fat smelly ass?

Yes, 54 is not 70.

following the constitution and giving all americans the freedoms guaranteed by the constitution is a republican policy. No legislation is needed to enforce that policy.
That's it?

What ever happened to Republican policies to cut taxes on the rich, repeal labor and environmental protections, repeal obamacare,,,,,

except for repealing obozocare, those are bullshit lib talking points
They are in the platform of all remaining republicans

more bullshit. do you ever post anything that is even close to the truth?
Calling it bullshit does not negate the republican platforms. Check out their websites

Since it has not been written yet, how do you know what it says? The platform gets written at the convention by the delegates.

Perhaps some of you need a refresher in high school-level government classes.

Its only going to get worse. The far right is going to see what happens when they get what they ask for

AP-GfK Poll: Americans overwhelmingly view Trump negatively | Associated Press GfK Poll

For Americans of nearly every race, gender, political persuasion and location, disdain for Donald Trump runs deep, saddling the Republican front-runner with unprecedented unpopularity as he tries to overcome recent campaign setbacks.

Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.

Even in the South, a region where Trump has won GOP primaries decisively, close to 70 percent view him unfavorably. And among whites without a college education, one of Trump’s most loyal voting blocs, 55 percent have a negative opinion.
"Americans overwhelmingly view Trump unfavorably"

As does the rest of the world.
The rest of the world enjoys currency manipulation.
They despise him because of his racist views; because of his negative, insulting comments about women; because is he an obvious nut case who doesn't know how to behave or be diplomatic; & because this is not the type of person who should lead the most powerful and influential country in the world. They despise him because he is a clown, and would be a dangerous one if he were president. They despise him because he has no self control and behaves like a buffoon. Has nothing to do with economics. There is far more to being president than economics.

OK, now why do you support Hillary when she is worse then he is!

That's it?

What ever happened to Republican policies to cut taxes on the rich, repeal labor and environmental protections, repeal obamacare,,,,,

except for repealing obozocare, those are bullshit lib talking points
They are in the platform of all remaining republicans

more bullshit. do you ever post anything that is even close to the truth?
Calling it bullshit does not negate the republican platforms. Check out their websites

Since it has not been written yet, how do you know what it says? The platform gets written at the convention by the delegates.

Perhaps some of you need a refresher in high school-level government classes.
If they can, they will dump the Trump. They hate him. He makes the GOP look very, very bad and they know it. He is not a man they want to support and put in the White House.

Say hack, do they view the Krooked Klinton Kunt favorably? Or did the same poll showing 67% unfavorable for Trump have Hillary at 61% unfavorable?

Hmmmmmm?
On the world stage, the Clintons are viewed favorably, especially Bill.
Let's not even get in to Bush and Trump
They loathed GW Bush, but they feel even more strongly against Trump. The Clintons are viewed favorably.
Bush destroyed respect for America...

do you have that same chart for 2008-2016? or did you conveniently delete those years?
I see now why you don't wanna post it...

UK:
2008: 16%
2015: 76%

Germany:
2008: 14%
2015: 74%

France:
2008: 13%
2015: 83%

Spain:
2008: 8%
2015: 58%

More...

:thewave::thewave:

Now, let's see Hillary's numbers!

I don't like Trump, but on a scale of one to how much I dislike Hillary. he's about a 2.
Read the article. It's in there. You are a typical T-Rump supporter: too lazy brained to even read the article. LOL

I didn't say it wasn't in there, now did I?
Then why did you say "Now let's see Hillary's numbers"?

Nobody was talking about her numbers, especially the liberal character assassins.

They despise him because of his racist views; because of his negative, insulting comments about women; because is he an obvious nut case who doesn't know how to behave or be diplomatic; & because this is not the type of person who should lead the most powerful and influential country in the world. They despise him because he is a clown, and would be a dangerous one if he were president. They despise him because he has no self control and behaves like a buffoon. Has nothing to do with economics. There is far more to being president than economics.

She is not worse than he is, That's a myth your type wants to believe. You are all so pathetic. She will win in a landslide, whether it is Trump or Cruz. We all know it, that is 'we' who are able to think reasonably.

give us quotes supporting your claims that he is racist and/or misogynist. Before you do that remember Mexican and Muslim are NOT races.

Is he more of a nutcase than the hildebeast? NO. Hillary Clinton is seriously insane plus being senile and onset alzheimers.

You are a nut case. I am not going to repeat what has been posted here hundreds of times: we all know what T-Rump has said to and about women and that those things are insults to women, which is why the majority of women, including Republican women, will not be voting for him. He's a racist and a bigot. Again, his own statements have proved that and set the minorities in the US against him, as well as most people on the planet, most of whom are not 'white' or bigots.

That Mrs. Clinton is insane, senile or has Alzheimer’s is blatantly not true, as you well know. Your type are all alike, loving to spread lies as if they were truths; so long as it suits your desire as to how reality should be, you don't care at all, and, in fact, enjoy disseminating lie after lie after lie after ad infinitum.

Yeah, you have to get up pretty early in the morning to not let a subway turnstile kick your ass like what happened to Hillary yesterday!

It was an epic fail at a photo-op to show she is just like all of us! The last time she probably ever rode a subway was as a tourist.

So.... not 70%. Thanks.

LOLOLOLOL

54% is not 70%.

GFY and the horse you rode in on. Is the horse named Hillary? do you have your nose up her fat smelly ass?

Yes, 54 is not 70.
LOLOLOLOL

:dance:

She is not worse than he is, That's a myth your type wants to believe. You are all so pathetic. She will win in a landslide, whether it is Trump or Cruz. We all know it, that is 'we' who are able to think reasonably.

Landslide? We don't elect convicted felons in this country last time I checked, and she stands a very good chance of being one.

Say hack, do they view the Krooked Klinton Kunt favorably? Or did the same poll showing 67% unfavorable for Trump have Hillary at 61% unfavorable?

Hmmmmmm?
On the world stage, the Clintons are viewed favorably, especially Bill.
Let's not even get in to Bush and Trump
They loathed GW Bush, but they feel even more strongly against Trump. The Clintons are viewed favorably.

You are talking about surveys from the same sort of people who pass laws saying you cannot raid someone's house after 9 pm!

They are imbeciles!

Landslide? We don't elect convicted felons in this country last time I checked, and she stands a very good chance of being one.
She isn't a felon you idiot. You are someone who thinks John Wayne was someone to admire. How ridiculous you are.

Forum List

Back