Americans overwhelmingly view Trump unfavorably

Aww, does it hurt your widdle feelings that Obama restored the world's confidence with him?

Restored what, Sploogy? :lmao:

Obama showed the world a weak and ineffective USA. The result was the fall of Iraq and the rise of ISIS.

Obama is the biggest foreign policy disaster in the history of the nation. Even Jimmy Carter wasn't as big of a fuckup as this moron. A nuclear Iran is a disaster, one of Obama's creation.

The Democrats will win big the Black, the Hispanic, and the Women vote. It is hard to see how Trump can win the General. The male, white vote is counting less and less each election cycle.

Blacks = 12% of the vote.

Hispanics = 16% of the vote.

The whites that your party hates so insanely = 67% of the vote.

You go for your race baiting tactic Comrade, it's bound to be a winner.

Nonsense

We used to tax capital gains the same and nobody had problems raising capital
More fear mongering to protect the rich

Two issues, first are the loopholes. We never taxed capital gains at full rate until the tax reform act of '87 - which sent us instantly into a mini-recession. Because most investment returns were exempt from taxes - due to buying democrats who provided loopholes for a fee.

Add the insanity of not providing compound interest and there will be no return at all for the risk of capital, which is what you of the left want.

Penalizing people for investing their already taxed money in small business is insanely stupid - if one supports the ability of the common man to start a business.

Obviously you of the left oppose the ability of peasants to rise above their station by creating business and want start up capital to be available ONLY from the crown, who will allocate not based on sound business plans, but based on political pull and membership in favored political groups.

Money is not taxed twice, only the capital GAIN
You made a profit, you get taxed on it

Aww, does it hurt your widdle feelings that Obama restored the world's confidence with him?

Obama showed the world a weak and ineffective USA. The result was the fall of Iraq and the rise of ISIS.

Obama is the biggest foreign policy disaster in the history of the nation. Even Jimmy Carter wasn't as big of a fuckup as this moron. A nuclear Iran is a disaster, one of Obama's creation.
"Restored what??"

Weren't you paying attention? You get an 'F' for failing.

UK:
2008: 16%
2015: 76%

Germany:
2008: 14%
2015: 74%

France:
2008: 13%
2015: 83%

Spain:
2008: 8%
2015: 58%

More...

:thewave::thewave:

"Restored what??"

UK:

Germany:

France:

Spain:

More...

Don't you pay attention?

You get an "F" for fucking partisan hack.

Lost Iraq.
Helped Al Qaeda take Libya, creating another terrorist state.
Obama admits worst mistake of his presidency in Fox News interview - CNNPolitics.com

Helped Al Qaeda take Egypt - thankfully the Egyptian army is far more intelligent and tossed Obama's stooges in prison.
What's become of Egypt's Morsi? - BBC News

Lost Afghanistan to the Taliban

Gave Iran nuclear weapons

Got humiliated by Russia in Syria.

Surrendered to Cuba.

Yeah, your god is just a fucking peach....

Money is not taxed twice, only the capital GAIN
You made a profit, you get taxed on it

Again, it all changed in 1987 - with implementation of Reagan's tax reforms from the prior year. No one paid the stated rate due to long term holding rules.

{The Tax Reform Act of 1986 repealed the exclusion of long-term gains, raising the maximum rate to 28 percent (33 percent for taxpayers subject to phaseouts).[2]}

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_gains_tax_in_the_United_States

You're telling lies, as always, to promote your party.

"Restored what??"

UK:

Germany:

France:

Spain:

More...

Don't you pay attention?

You get an "F" for fucking partisan hack.

Lost Iraq.
Helped Al Qaeda take Libya, creating another terrorist state.
Obama admits worst mistake of his presidency in Fox News interview - CNNPolitics.com

Helped Al Qaeda take Egypt - thankfully the Egyptian army is far more intelligent and tossed Obama's stooges in prison.
What's become of Egypt's Morsi? - BBC News

Lost Afghanistan to the Taliban

Gave Iran nuclear weapons

Got humiliated by Russia in Syria.

Surrendered to Cuba.

Yeah, your god is just a fucking peach....
Sorry, putz. Your opinion doesn't trump global polling.

I can't believe you actually think it does. :cuckoo:

F-

F-

Well I guess Bush won't get their vote.

Fucking lefties, think that Europe matters..
It's not just Europe, ya moron. They polled countries from all over the planet.

Every one indicates greater confidence in Obama after 7 years in office than they did in Bush after 8.

You can pretend like that doesn't matter all you want, but it completely and absolutely dispels with the rightard myth that the world lost respect in America since Obama's been president.

F-

Well I guess Bush won't get their vote.

Fucking lefties, think that Europe matters..
It's not just Europe, ya moron. They polled countries from all over the planet.

Every one indicates greater confidence in Obama after 7 years in office than they did in Bush after 8.

You can pretend like that doesn't matter all you want, but it completely and absolutely dispels with the rightard myth that the world lost respect in America since Obama's been president.
yes bush garnered so much respect with his 27% approval rating as he slithered out of our wh

Its only going to get worse. The far right is going to see what happens when they get what they ask for

AP-GfK Poll: Americans overwhelmingly view Trump negatively | Associated Press GfK Poll

For Americans of nearly every race, gender, political persuasion and location, disdain for Donald Trump runs deep, saddling the Republican front-runner with unprecedented unpopularity as he tries to overcome recent campaign setbacks.

Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.

Even in the South, a region where Trump has won GOP primaries decisively, close to 70 percent view him unfavorably. And among whites without a college education, one of Trump’s most loyal voting blocs, 55 percent have a negative opinion.

The polls are all biased, oversample trump haters, are tools of the GOP establishment, are tools of the liberal establishment, or have been controlled by the Reptilians.

Does that about cover the batshit excuses?

LOLOLOL!!!! The Hildebeast is 10 points behind Trump
Suuuure she is, vagisil. Sure she is.

k3ptow.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Why do simpletons always point to national polls? Win in the right states and it doesn't matter who has the most votes. Hillary can beat him in New York, and California by a million votes, but if she loses key swing states by 5000 votes each, you can have the 2000 election all over again!

Last edited:

k3ptow.png

Why do simpletons always point to national polls? Win in the right states and it doesn't matter who has the most votes. Hillary can beat him in New York, and California by a million votes, but if she loses key swing states by 5000 votes each, you can have the 2000 election all over again!
Your desperation is noted, but no one in the history of this nation won the popular vote by double digit percentages but lost the election due to the electoral process.

Try harder. :thup:

k3ptow.png

Your desperation is noted, but no one in the history of this nation won the popular vote by double digit percentages but lost the election due to the electoral process.

Yeah....but if. If.

They can dream can't they.

k3ptow.png

Yeah....but if. If.

One man's dream is another man's hallucination.

I trust polls about as much as I trust Establishment GOP or DNC leadership at this moment. The media has also proved it is 'in the tank' with them to discredit / 'destroy' Trump... I don't care either way, mind you - I am just saying I don't trust polls. No matter what they say about anyone or anything. Votes at the election polls are always more accurate than polls put out by whomever anyway.

I

k3ptow.png

Yeah....but if. If.

One man's dream is another man's hallucination.

Its just so much fun to watch them quote polls for the last several months....and now discount polls as irrelevant because they can imagine a ridiculously unlikely scenario where they wouldn't matter.

Its like their desperation erases the entire concept of probability in their minds.

I trust polls about as much as I trust Establishment GOP or DNC leadership at this moment. The media has also proved it is 'in the tank' with them to discredit / 'destroy' Trump... I don't care either way, mind you - I am just saying I don't trust polls. No matter what they say about anyone or anything. Votes at the election polls are always more accurate than polls put out by whomever anyway.

Then why do you cite polls if they say what you want to believe?

And as an aside, have you ever heard of Confirmation Bias?

Too funny. Seems you only trust polls when they show what you like; but when they don't, then you don't trust them. Here are just a few examples out of many of you citing polls you liked; in some cases, even starting threads over them...

Drudge: Latest Poll Shows DNC DEFECTION - 20% Now Support Trump

Poll: 65% of Republicans and leaners say nominee should be someone who ran for president this year

The Daily 202: A third-place finish in South Carolina would be a huge setback for Ted Cruz

Eventually The Truth ALWAYS Comes Out...No Matter How much Libs / Hillary / Obama Want It To Go Away

Last edited:

Forum List

Back