Americans Receiving Unemployment Aid Lowest Since 1973...

Deficits should be decreasing in this climate...

If that tax cut for the rich wouldn't have added a trillion to the deficit, we would be in pretty good shape.

Or maybe you would just have fewer jobs created and higher unemployment aid paid out

Near or at Full Employment. Nice. Go Trump!

Dumbass, Near or at Full Employment is what Trump STARTED with.

chartoftheday_8974_us_unemployment_rate_n.jpg

Obama 10%- 4.5% = DISASTEROUS ECONOMY!
Trump 4.5% to 4.1% = BOOM!

Again, Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. You gotta move on. It's over. Trump has achieved near to Full Employment. It's a YUGE achievement. I know y'all hater wingnuts wish more folks were unemployed, but it just ain't happening. Sorry bout that. :)

The unemployment rate was 4.8% which is near or full employment.

Trump just achieved Near to Full Employment. It's great news. Sorry bout that. :laugh:

Yep, more incoherent idiocy from an idiot.

How can you achieve "Near to Full Employment" is you STARTED with "Near to Full Employment"???

Yeah, you mad. :cuckoo:

I'm "mad" but you aren't able to even answer a simple question coherently?

Ok idiot, whatever you say.

Near to Full Employment isn't good enough for you? Dang kid, you gotta lay off that hateful Democrat Fake News. It's driving you batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

Near to Full Employment is good, but lying that Trump was the one to make it happen, while not having the integrity to admit huge economic turn around during Obama presidency is VERY BAD.

Trump just achieved Near to Full Employment. It's great news. Sorry bout that. :laugh:

How can you achieve "Near to Full Employment" is you STARTED with "Near to Full Employment"???

Near to Full Employment isn't good enough for you? Dang kid, you gotta lay off that hateful Democrat Fake News. It's driving you batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

Near to Full Employment is good, but lying that Trump was the one to make it happen, while not having the integrity to admit huge economic turn around during Obama presidency is VERY BAD.

Aw, so much irrational butthurt. Seriously, give Democrat Fake News a break for awhile. You'll stop being so hysterical and start thinking rationally again. Give it a shot. Take care. :)

Aw, so much irrational butthurt. Seriously, give Democrat Fake News a break for awhile. You'll stop being so hysterical and start thinking rationally again. Give it a shot. Take care. :)

Hey idiot, how about actually REPLYING to what you quote?

You can't, so you post total bullshit.

I hear ya, but i've given up on that. The Political Elites are addicted to spending other peoples' money. And they're doing great. I mean we're only $21 Trillion in Debt. :eek-52:

We can’t afford to give up on it. Under Clinton we had a strong economy and balanced budget. Heck even Obama had declining deficits.

Great news. Pretty historic achievement. :thup:

The number of Americans receiving unemployment aid fell to its lowest level since 1973, pointing to favorable labor market conditions.

The labor market is considered to be near or at full employment. The unemployment rate is at a 17-year low of 4.1 percent.

Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Proof right wing policies don't work? California is ranked worse in poverty.

Why did republicans pass a spending increase under these circumstances?

Great news. Pretty historic achievement. :thup:

The number of Americans receiving unemployment aid fell to its lowest level since 1973, pointing to favorable labor market conditions.

The labor market is considered to be near or at full employment. The unemployment rate is at a 17-year low of 4.1 percent.

Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Proof right wing policies don't work? California is ranked worse in poverty.

Yeah, the Communists are failing horrifically out there. Middle Class folks are fleeing in droves.

That's all you can say? Anyway, you need to talk to your fellow Democrats about the deficit. They are the ones who insist on more and more spending hikes. Just look at the floor debates over the last budget deal.

That's all you can say? Anyway, you need to talk to your fellow Democrats about the deficit. They are the ones who insist on more and more spending hikes. Just look at the floor debates over the last budget deal.
I’m an independent. I’m lookIn at the party in control. Can’t blame Dems, sorry.

I’m an independent. I’m lookIn at the party in control. Can’t blame Dems, sorry.

Oh, yes you can blame the Democrats because they've been using their filibuster minority in the Senate to hold every spending measure hostage to their demands for more spending. Every bill now requires 60 votes because of what the Senate Democrats are doing. Just look at the spending they demanded in the most recent budget deal. This is a matter of record.

Oh, yes you can blame the Democrats because they've been using their filibuster minority in the Senate to hold every spending measure hostage to their demands for more spending. Every bill now requires 60 votes because of what the Senate Democrats are doing. Just look at the spending they demanded in the most recent budget deal. This is a matter of record.
The republicans didn’t need to pass spending, they are the majority. You are not smart...

The republicans didn’t need to pass spending, they are the majority. You are not smart...

This is whacky. If the Republicans did not pass spending, either a CR or a regular bill, the government would shut down. But Senate Democrats have been forcing super majorities to get any spending passed. Since the Republicans don't have a super majority, and since not enough Dems have been willing to break ranks, the Republicans have had to give the Dems the spending that they demand in order to get any spending measure passed.

If the Dems would not filibuster but would allow bills to pass with normal majorities, we would not be spending nearly as much as we are now because Senate Republicans could pass bills with their narrow majority.

How can you not know these things?

This is whacky. If the Republicans did not pass spending, either a CR or a regular bill, the government would shut down. But Senate Democrats have been forcing super majorities to get any spending passed. Since the Republicans don't have a super majority, and since not enough Dems have been willing to break ranks, the Republicans have had to give the Dems the spending that they demand in order to get any spending measure passed.

If the Dems would not filibuster but would allow bills to pass with normal majorities, we would not be spending nearly as much as we are now because Senate Republicans could pass bills with their narrow majority.

How can you not know these things?

They don’t spend much during a shut down and it would have killed the blue wave.

Forum List

Back