Why? The record of Hobelim's posts are well established.
Right.

Everything that I have made known I have drawn from what Jesus taught. I read the stories including Jesus asserting that the law of God will remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure. Then I studied the law which prohibits the worship of anything made by human hands. I see you trying to justify your degrading practice of worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and heard you describe the experience in great detail "the soul bursting at the seams" which sounds exactly like a psychotic break with reality, a state of mind which the authors of scripture compared to death, a curse. I see this with my own eyes, so I am a believer.

You defy the law of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus and you call it worship or faith.

So in a way you are right. I don't believe in your almighty yet edible triune mangod, but I do believe in God, my God, who has abandoned you to your delusions. This is well established.

Right.

Everything that I have made known I have drawn from what Jesus taught. I read the stories including Jesus asserting that the law of God will remain in effect and in full force for as long as heaven and earth endure. Then I studied the law which prohibits the worship of anything made by human hands. I see you trying to justify your degrading practice of worshipping the lifeless work of human hands and heard you describe the experience in great detail "the soul bursting at the seams" which sounds exactly like a psychotic break with reality, a state of mind which the authors of scripture compared to death, a curse. I see this with my own eyes, so I am a believer.

You defy the law of God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus and you call it worship or faith.

So in a way you are right. I don't believe in your almighty yet edible triune mangod, but I do believe in God, my God, who has abandoned you to your delusions. This is well established.
You're still doing it. I rest my case.

Ding has bet nothing. If death is the end, then he lived a good life and now it's over.
Ding has bet that God does not exist. His religious practices demonstrate pure hatred for God. If he believed even 1% of whats written in the Bible he would have repented a very long time ago.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that ding first got down on his knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands, decades ago, he died and descended into the netherworld, the ream of the dead, where he remains to this day accursed and tormented day and night by reality which contradicts his ridiculous irrational and delusional beliefs day and night like a consuming fire that will never go out. If scripture is true you who defies the law of God and desecrates the teachings of Jesus as a matter of religious devotion also died The Death a very very long long time ago.

You both have your reward already! Death, a curse, how the ancients defined insanity, HELL.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Last edited:
It won't be long until you find out if Ding is right, or if you are right.
Here's the thing, Ding has bet nothing. If death is the end, then he lived a good life and now it's over.
You bet your eternity...
As far as I am concerned, living the good life - i.e. being thankful, praising God, forgiving others, performing random acts of kindness, self reflection, prayer, treating every act as a sacred act, seeking truth, being happy, having peace, etc. - is its own reward. I don't see how attacking others for their religious beliefs fits into living the good life. So in that regard, I don't have to wait for my reward. I have it now. I don't believe God wants us to love him for what he can do for us. I believe God wants us to love him for who he is. And I do.

Right.

I honestly don't think you can help what you do. I don't think you have any control over your hatred.

I honestly don't think you can help what you do. I don't think you have any control over your hatred.
Hatred? There YOU go again. If I had any hatred I would let you all just rot where you're standing

I'm just being neighborly.....

You may spend the rest of your life in hell completely bonkers, but many others aren't that stupid

It won't be long until you find out if Ding is right, or if you are right.
Here's the thing, Ding has bet nothing. If death is the end, then he lived a good life and now it's over.
You bet your eternity...
I hope you realize that Hobelim is an atheist playing a game.

Hopefully these two quotes from him will show you what I mean.
I am not a religious person, even though I am paying them back in their own coin.
I always do exactly as God commands. I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

No one else in heaven, on earth, or under the earth, can do what I have already done..

Hatred? There YOU go again. If I had any hatred I would let you all just rot where you're standing

I'm just being neighborly.....

You may spend the rest of your life in hell completely bonkers, but many others aren't that stupid
I feel sorry for you. You are filled with much venom and hatred.

Hob has a religion all his own.
Religion? Nonsense.

I just speak the truth. Your sin is as obvious as a white bolder in the middle of a plowed field

When I squeeze dings head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out. Can't you smell that smell?

I see and hear the words of the living God and act accordingly. Apparently this God, my God, is unknown even by all you zombie 'believers' who worship a triune edible mangod, the antichrist.

My God doesn't give a crap about what you eat or what you wear or the sexual preferences of consenting adults, never abolished his own laws, never wore diapers, never diddled a virgin to become a perfect human sacrifice to himself (because he loved the Roman world so much) to atone for your sins (so you don't have to) and so you can even sin with impunity for life! Derp.

Suckers...

You must have never lived in a big city... Still, damn.

Last edited:
Awww. Sure you do.....Thats so cute!

Like I said, it's your own conscience that condemns you, not me. I just shed some light on the subject of right and wrong exposing your guilt. Your sin. Your nakedness. Your shame.

Forgive me.... lol...
I absolutely do. I can't imagine what it is that would make someone behave as you do.

Forum List

Back