America's foreign policy of intervention is a disaster, which proves isolationism is the right thing

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"do the right thing" - Mike Huckabee

we have two choices my friends, bomb the world into democracy, or ignore the world into peace. only the former works... its a binary choice. there is no third option. there is no third point on the triangle.

i'm not talking Jimmy Carter. not the weakness of Carter, but we need to be judicious and decisive and smart and tough and strong, but not like Reagan either. Reagan leads to WW3 with Russia.

some have never met a country they didn't want to invade.

Trump's strong vision and moral clarity is transforming the world.

• Banned
even though we are reluctant to use force, we...WAIT, WAIT, "even though" is the wrong indicator.

it is BECAUSE we are reluctant to use force that we need a strong military!

i guess you could call me a non interventionist...hawk!

Isolation...worked great in the 1930s huh?

we have two choices my friends, bomb the world into democracy, or ignore the world into peace. only the former works... its a binary choice. there is no third option. there is no third point on the triangle.

i'm not talking Jimmy Carter. not the weakness of Carter, but we need to be judicious and decisive and smart and tough and strong, but not like Reagan either. Reagan leads to WW3 with Russia.

I must have missed WWIII with Reagan.

7 December 1941 put the stop to this idea.

• Banned
Iran is our friend, my friends!

North Korea is our friend, my friends!

Forum List

Back