America’s Founders Were Deeply Religious

The constitution was written for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.

John Adams

On the other hand, here is what John Adams actually wrote. Not exactly a Pom Pom flailer for Christianity.

"The question before the human race is, whether the God of nature shall govern the world by his own laws, or whether priests and kings shall rule it by fictitious miracles?"
-- John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson, June 20, 1815

Regarding Government Meddling With Religion

"We should begin by setting conscience free. When all men of all religions ... shall enjoy equal liberty, property, and an equal chance for honors and power ... we may expect that improvements will be made in the human character and the state of society."
-- John Adams, letter to Dr. Price, April 8, 1785

"I shall have liberty to think for myself without molesting others or being molested myself".
-- John Adams, letter to his brother-in-law, Richard Cranch, August 29, 1756

Regarding Religion Meddling with Government

"We think ourselves possessed, or, at least, we boast that we are so, of liberty of conscience on all subjects, and of the right of free inquiry and private judgment in all cases, and yet how far are we from these exalted privileges in fact! There exists, I believe, throughout the whole Christian world, a law which makes it blasphemy to deny or doubt the divine inspiration of all the books of the Old and New Testaments, from Genesis to Revelations. In most countries of Europe it is punished by fire at the stake, or the rack, or the wheel. In England itself it is punished by boring through the tongue with a red-hot poker. In America it is not better; even in our own Massachusetts, which I believe, upon the whole, is as temperate and moderate in religious zeal as most of the States, a law was made in the latter end of the last century, repealing the cruel punishments of the former laws, but substituting fine and imprisonment upon all those blasphemers upon any book of the Old Testament or New. Now, what free inquiry, when a writer must surely encounter the risk of fine or imprisonment for adducing any argument for investigating into the divine authority of those books? Who would run the risk of translating Dupuis? But I cannot enlarge upon this subject, though I have it much at heart. I think such laws a great embarrassment, great obstructions to the improvement of the human mind. Books that cannot bear examination, certainly ought not to be established as divine inspiration by penal laws. It is true, few persons appear desirous to put such laws in execution, and it is also true that some few persons are hardy enough to venture to depart from them. But as long as they continue in force as laws, the human mind must make an awkward and clumsy progress in its investigations. I wish they were repealed. The substance and essence of Christianity, as I understand it, is eternal and unchangeable, and will bear examination forever, but it has been mixed with extraneous ingredients, which I think will not bear examination, and they ought to be separated. Adieu."
-- John Adams, one of his last letters to Thomas Jefferson, January 23, 1825. Adams was 90, Jefferson 81 at the time; both died on July 4th of the following year, on the 50th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

"Thirteen governments [of the original states] thus founded on the natural authority of the people alone, without a pretense of miracle or mystery, and which are destined to spread over the northern part of that whole quarter of the globe, are a great point gained in favor of the rights of mankind."
-- John Adams, "A Defense of the Constitutions of Government of the United States of America"

Prophetic Statements Based on History

"The priesthood have, in all ancient nations, nearly monopolized learning.... And, even since the Reformation, when or where has existed a Protestant or dissenting sect who would tolerate A FREE INQUIRY? The blackest billingsgate, the most ungentlemanly insolence, the most yahooish brutality is patiently endured, countenanced, propagated, and applauded. But touch a solemn truth in collision with a dogma of a sect, though capable of the clearest proof, and you will soon find you have disturbed a nest, and the hornets will swarm about your legs and hands, and fly into your face and eyes."
-- John Adams, letter to John Taylor, 1814

But Hey, Don't Hold Back.
"Numberless have been the systems of iniquity The most refined, sublime, extensive, and astonishing constitution of policy that ever was conceived by the mind of man was framed by the Romish clergy for the aggrandizement of their own Order They even persuaded mankind to believe, faithfully and undoubtingly, that God Almighty had entrusted them with the keys of heaven, whose gates they might open and close at pleasure ... with authority to license all sorts of sins and Crimes ... or withholding the rain of heaven and the beams of the sun; with the management of earthquakes, pestilence, and famine; nay, with the mysterious, awful, incomprehensible power of creating out of bread and wine the flesh and blood of God himself. All these opinions they were enabled to spread and rivet among the people by reducing their minds to a state of sordid ignorance and staring timidity, and by infusing into them a religious horror of letters and knowledge. Thus was human nature chained fast for ages in a cruel, shameful, and deplorable servitude....
Of all the nonsense and delusion which had ever passed through the mind of man, none had ever been more extravagant than the notions of absolutions, indelible characters, uninterrupted successions, and the rest of those fantastical ideas, derived from the canon law, which had thrown such a glare of mystery, sanctity, reverence, and right reverend eminence and holiness around the idea of a priest as no mortal could deserve ... the ridiculous fancies of sanctified effluvia from episcopal fingers."
-- John Adams, "A Dissertation on the Canon and the Feudal Law," printed in the Boston Gazette, August 1765

"The Church of Rome has made it an article of faith that no man can be saved out of their church, and all other religious sects approach this dreadful opinion in proportion to their ignorance, and the influence of ignorant or wicked priests."
-- John Adams, Diary and Autobiography

Wow!!!!

Forcing the government school grads to admit (they must since the fact has been provided) to the Jesus reference in the Constitution, has sent them into a rage!!

I do so love watching the Left's blood boil until it vaporized into a fine, red, mist.

"Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth....

Did you catch it? Their work was done “in the Year of our Lord.” The Christian world dates all of human history in terms of the birth of Christ. “B.C.” means “before Christ,” and “A.D.” is the abbreviation for the Latin words “anno Domini,” meaning “year of our Lord.”

If the Framers were interested in being pluralistic, multi-cultural, and politically correct, they would have refrained from using the B.C./A.D. designation. Or they would have used the religionless designations “C.E.,” Common Era, and “B.C.E.,” Before the Common Era (see “Common Era,” 2008). In so doing, they would have avoided offending Jews, atheists, agnostics, and humanists. Or they could have used “A.H.” (anno hegirae—which means “in the year of the Hijrah” and refers to Muhammad’s flight from Mecca in A.D. 622), the date used by Muslims as the commencement date for the Islamic calendar.

Instead, the Framers chose to utilize the dating method that indicated the worldview they shared. What’s more, their reference to “our Lord” does not refer to a generic deity, nor does it refer even to God the Father. It refers to God the Son—an explicit reference to Jesus Christ. Make no mistake: the Constitution of the United States contains an explicit reference to Jesus Christ—not Allah, Buddha, Muhammad, nor the gods of Hindus or Native Americans!

Let’s get this straight: The Declaration of Independence contains four allusions to the God of the Bible. The U.S. Constitution contains allusions to the freedom to practice the Christian religion unimpeded, the significance and priority of Sunday worship, as well as the place of Jesus Christ in history.

So, according to the thinking of the ACLU and a host of liberal educators, politicians, and judges, the Constitution is—unconstitutional! Go figure."
Christianity is in the Constitution

Can I wish all a Merry Christmas???

How silly.

You need to employ pointless buzz phrases such as "allusions" in a frantic attempt to force Christianity into the Constitution.

so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life .

"
moonglow wrote

"The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be... "

where-upon deranged Voiceover replied;

"so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

Somehow

the deranged deplorable lunatic Voiceover managed to twist

"The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be... "

into

""so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that ALL (every single one of them) conservatives are DANGEROUSLY DERANGED who can only mock and attack because they can NOT actually debate any point at all.

Our founding fathers made our motto "E pluribus unum"

conservative evenaglicals changed it to "OUR GOD! the CHRISTIAN GOD! AND ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD"

does this mean that like all useless conservatives you live off the backs and ideals of others? are you a lacky? a patsy? a maggot?

I think you are.

Is you first loyalty to the USA?
our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?
Thank you , glad I got in your head .

No more so than any deranged conservative.

Don't flatter yourself, moron.

I post replies to LOTS of deranged conservatives like you then I just move on.

You obviously are too stupid to understand my point.

Which is entirely expected.
It's really bothering you eh . It's Sunday ,try church maybe that'll help you survive the hideous life you lead
CRCs like you want to force the rest of us to go to church, right?
It depends on why you think giving you an actual job is forcing you . I'm thinking of starting you off cleaning the toilets for $5 and working your way up seeing as it's prolly you first actual job and all . Than you can get up on the roof and clean out the pigeon shit . In between ,on breaks , you can catch a service or 2 and maybe get some backbone . Try not to steal too much out of the poor box as it's there for the truly needy ,not for the useless that swipe free internet at Starbucks and complain all day . But than again you wouldn't know any better being spoon fed off your parents cash and all .
Figuring out you isn't hard - all I had to do was start from the gutter and stop .

Post #53 makes clear that that is not the case.

And the Constitution has a clear reference to Jesus.
Are you claiming that this quote from Adams is fake?

or are you claiming that Adams isn’t a founding father?

with you, I don’t assume.
*bump* for Deflection Barbie.

I'll assume your are retracting this claim:

"There is zero reference to Jesus in the Constitution, dope."
No. But I’m waiting for you to answer my questions.

You can run, but you can't hide, dunce.

You seem to be exhibiting the message board equivalent of palilailia. Does it hurt?

The poster asserted a negative, which is correct. If you wish to dispute it what you have to do is provide an example that disproves it. If you can't do that, then ---- once AGAIN ---- there's not a damn thing you can do about it..

It's pretty damned entertaining watching Political Chick chew you pathetic wimps up and spit you out over here . The ladys a master at grinding leftest idiots into gutter sludge . And you snowflakes keep coming back for more , it shows how easily owned they are .
More christianity right there, folks.

I'd call it blatant Noobism if he thinks Stuporgirl has any cred on this board at all.
The intoxication of the echo chamber I guess.

I've always wondered why Christians are in such awe of Jews and are willing to defend them til the bitter end and they have different beliefs?! It amazes me-

The two versions of religion are inseparable.

The real epiphany for folks like you should be the resultant slaughter when Judeo-Christianity is outlawed.
Jewry and Christianity are not the same belief- how can they not be inseparable?

Which one is based on the Ten Commandments?

Take your time.
What U.S. laws are based on the Ten Suggestions?

Thou shalt not murder.

And you should thank your lucky stars for that.

I thank it for giving us post #2. :rock:

so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life .

"
moonglow wrote

where-upon deranged Voiceover replied;

"so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

Somehow

the deranged deplorable lunatic Voiceover managed to twist

into

""so like all useless liberals ,you'll live off the backs and ideals of others . Looking at your history , you've been successful at that . Your a lacky , a patsy that lives a maggots life . "

PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that ALL (every single one of them) conservatives are DANGEROUSLY DERANGED who can only mock and attack because they can NOT actually debate any point at all.

Our founding fathers made our motto "E pluribus unum"

conservative evenaglicals changed it to "OUR GOD! the CHRISTIAN GOD! AND ONLY THE CHRISTIAN GOD"

does this mean that like all useless conservatives you live off the backs and ideals of others? are you a lacky? a patsy? a maggot?

I think you are.

Is you first loyalty to the USA?
our constitution?
trump?
your religion?
your political party?
Thank you , glad I got in your head .

No more so than any deranged conservative.

Don't flatter yourself, moron.

I post replies to LOTS of deranged conservatives like you then I just move on.

You obviously are too stupid to understand my point.

Which is entirely expected.
It's really bothering you eh . It's Sunday ,try church maybe that'll help you survive the hideous life you lead
CRCs like you want to force the rest of us to go to church, right?

This recalls the account of how the Klan pulled a (white) woman out of her house and whipped her for "not going to church". And when her 15-year old son came out to defend her, they whipped him too.

THAT is the element the Liberals who founded this country specifically confined when they wrote the Constitution.

The Founders may have been very religious yet that doesn't mean I have to be...
I am retired on 43 acres of woods in the foothills of the Ozarks I didn't do too bad for a pothead...That ran his own business and no religion provided me with that.
Congrats ,I'm glad you think your the world's answer to it's ills from your cabin in the hills but you oughta get out a little more often - how about you and that other idiot that agrees with you meeting up at his corner spot at Starbucks before I hire him to clean the rectory bathroom . $5 bucks will get both of you a small peppermint latte .

The line concluding article seven.
Not there. You lied.

Let's see who lied: quote the line concluding article seven.
"America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,"

Except for the signatures, that is the last line of the U.S. Constitution.

That's false.

Here is the true quote.

done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,
The Constitution of the United States: A Transcription

If you obtained your version from wikipedia, it is proof that Liberals corrupted and lie about the Constitution.

The same is the case for government school.

Clearly, the Constitution references Jesus.

Where in the fuck do you see a "Jesus" in there, Stupid? Do a freaking word search.

WHAT A MAROON.

Clearly, the Constitution references Jesus.

CONTROL-F, you flaming IDIOT.

It's pretty damned entertaining watching Political Chick chew you pathetic wimps up and spit you out over here . The ladys a master at grinding leftest idiots into gutter sludge . And you snowflakes keep coming back for more , it shows how easily owned they are .

I'd call it blatant Noobism if he thinks Stuporgirl has any cred on this board at all.
your going by the name "Pogo" for chris sakes . Your kidding right
f09a6b52880b828653699231654c4feb--special-occasion-sarcasm-humor.jpg

View attachment 286611

And you have no clue who Pogo was, amirite?

Didn't I spank you on this very point yesterday? Or was that Nostril-dumbass?

View attachment 286611

"Lying Scum" was already taken.

There exists, I believe, throughout the whole Christian world, a law which makes it blasphemy to deny or doubt the divine inspiration of all the books of the Old and New Testaments, from Genesis to Revelations. In most countries of Europe it is punished by fire at the stake, or the rack, or the wheel. In England itself it is punished by boring through the tongue with a red-hot poker. In America it is not better; even in our own Massachusetts, which I believe, upon the whole, is as temperate and moderate in religious zeal as most of the States, a law was made in the latter end of the last century, repealing the cruel punishments of the former laws, but substituting fine and imprisonment upon all those blasphemers upon any book of the Old Testament or New. Now, what free inquiry, when a writer must surely encounter the risk of fine or imprisonment for adducing any argument for investigating into the divine authority of those books?

Indeed the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (for one, of many) had a blasphemy law that was only struck down as unConstitutional ten years ago. Several more still exist (see below). The fascistic hyperreligious wackadoos like the OP have been trying to hijack the Constitution and its proscription of state religion ever since it was written. They are exactly who those Founders had in mind as needing to be restrained.

>> Massachusetts, Michigan, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Wyoming, and Pennsylvania have laws that make reference to blasphemy.[1] Some US states still have blasphemy laws on the books from the founding days. For example, Chapter 272 of the Massachusetts General Laws – a provision based on a similar colonial-era Massachusetts Bay statute enacted in 1697 – states:

Section 36. Whoever willfully blasphemes the holy name of God by denying, cursing or contumeliously reproaching God, His creation, government or final judging of the world, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching Jesus Christ or the Holy Ghost, or by cursing or contumeliously reproaching or exposing to contempt and ridicule, the holy word of God contained in the holy scriptures shall be punished by imprisonment in jail for not more than one year or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars, and may also be bound to good behavior. << -- Wiki: Blasphemy Law in the US

From the same page:

>> The last U.S. conviction for blasphemy was of atheist activist Charles Lee Smith. In 1928 he rented a storefront in Little Rock, Arkansas, and gave out free atheist literature there. The sign in the window read: "Evolution Is True. The Bible's a Lie. God's a Ghost." For this he was charged with violating the city ordinance against blasphemy. Because he was an atheist and therefore could not swear the court's religious oath to tell the truth, he was not permitted to testify in his own defense. The judge then dismissed the original charge, replacing it with one of distributing obscene, slanderous, or scurrilous literature. Smith was convicted, fined $25, and served most of a twenty-six-day jail sentence. His high-profile fast while behind bars drew national media attention. Upon his release, he immediately resumed his atheist activities, was again charged with blasphemy, and this time the charge held. In his trial he was again denied the right to testify and was sentenced to ninety days in jail and a fine of $100. Released on $1,000 bail, Smith appealed the verdict. The case then dragged on for several years until it was finally dismissed.[12] (ibid) <<
The summary does not however count cases such as Earnest V. Starr, who was sentenced to 10-15 years hard labor for the "crime" of refusing to kiss an American flag when a mob ordered him to. This fetishism too can certainly be counted as a state-sponsored order of religion.

That refers to the Judeo-Christian faith. Compare this fact with the elites of the major political party today, and the schools they oversee, teaching quite the reverse.

The reason our revolution was so different from the violent, homicidal chaos of the French version was the dominant American culture was Anglo-Saxon and Christian. “52 of the 56 signers of the declaration and 50 to 52 of the 55 signers of the Constitution were orthodox Trinitarian Christians.” http://www.davidlimbaugh.com/mt/archives/2010/02/new_column_libe_4.html Believers in the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, or, as they would be known today, “an extremist Fundamentalist hate group.”

Last week Att’y Gen William Barr gave a speech about the importance of having a religious America. And, of course, he was attacked for it.

1.“United States Attorney General William Barr spoke at Notre Dame Law School [enemies of religion] raced to warn us of our impending doom. Also as per usual, in their screeds were seeds of the very things Barr described.

…RefuseFascism.org, which proclaimed in a headline, “At Notre Dame, William Barr Lays Out a Christian Fascist Nightmare.”

…writer Joan Walsh described Barr as "a paranoid right-wing Catholic ideologue who won't respect the separation of church and state." She mocked the Catholic men's service group Knights of Columbus (of which Barr has been a member) as "a patriarchal cosplay group." Walsh's distaste for Catholicism is matched only by her evident loathing of evangelicals. She writes: "(I)t's worth noting that Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney were all also raised Catholic -- but Pence and Pompeo went one better than Barr and joined the official GOP denomination, White Evangelical Protestantism ... I couldn't wish these guys better company to spend time with in hell.

“From the Founding Era onward, there was strong consensus about the centrality of religious liberty in the United States.

The imperative of protecting religious freedom was not just a nod in the direction of piety. It reflects the Framers’ belief that religion was indispensable to sustaining our free system of government.

In his renowned 1785 pamphlet, “Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments,” James Madison described religious liberty as “a right towards men” but “a duty towards the Creator,” and a “duty….precedent both in order of time and degree of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society.

How does religion promote the moral discipline and virtue needed to support free government?

First, it gives us the right rules to live by. The Founding generation were Christians. They believed that the Judeo-Christian moral system corresponds to the true nature of man. Those moral precepts start with the two great commandments – to Love God with your whole heart, soul, and mind; and to Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.”
America’s great experiment with freedom needs religion
A Moral Citizenry Is Not a Theocracy

Faith is inseparable from liberty and freedom.

Rabid anti-religion bigots attacked Barr....hoping that all of America renounce the views of our Founders, that which made our nation the shining city on the hill.

If you agree with Barr about the relationship between religion and liberty, you cannot, of course, vote Democrat.
I thought the Founders were masons and existentialists? And how did we get the all important separation of church and state?

There is no such doctrine as 'separation of church and state' in our memorializing documents.

FDR, who was a bigot and hated minorities, made his first nominee to the Supreme Court, a KKK official....Hugo Black.

Black inserted the phrase into jurisprudence.

"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..." Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

Does that answer your question?
Yes, and to be honest, I believe in the concept of separation of church and state. Having a cross on a firehouse or the word God in a statue's inscription does not bother me, I just don't want my actions or speech affected by someone's view of spirituality. We see how much trouble can develop when an Islamic religious group rules a country's government.

You're certainly not the only one who suffers from mistaken beliefs.

Don't conflate the Islamic demands for dominance with the lack of same by our nation's founding beliefs.

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam: “Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.
My beliefs are not mistaken-they are MY beliefs. Maybe I should have used the Spanish Inquisition instead of Islam, you know, not exclude Christianity in cruelty. Roger Williams founded Providence fleeing intolerance from Massachusetts Protestants. Religion of any type, including Christianity, can help give purpose and a moral compass to many people and many undertakings-but it is NOT an absolute requirement now, or back when Jefferson penned a very Humanistic looking document.

9. Does a religious reference offend?
Well….do non-Christians feel obligated to move out of Corpus Christi????? Certainly none are forced to…..

If any would argue that the anti-religion demands by philosophical descendants of Franklin Roosevelt, who had an inordinate desire to placate, and mirror, the world’s worst homicidal psychopath, Joseph Stalin….please give your explanation for your desire to eradicate the Founder’s religious motives.

Assume arguendo that there is as much reason to have a religious citizenry as there is to have an non-religious one. The solution is that you don’t have to believe, ....but it is in your interest to have others believe.

The most succinct argument in favor of a religious citizenry comes from a famous atheist, Voltaire: "I don't believe in God, but I hope my valet does so he won't steal my spoons."
How Voltaire's Atheism Overthrew Deism

And, Voltaire also famously said "Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer." Mais toute la nature nous crie qu'il existe; qu'il y a une intelligence suprême, un pouvoir immense, un ordre admirable, et tout nous instruit de notre dépendance. "If God did not exist, he would have to be invented."

For the same reason as above....it is society's interest to have more religious folks, than non-religious

BTW…when about to die, Voltaire recanted: “He at once sent for the priest, and wanted to be ‘reconciled with the church.’ The Tragic Death of Voltaire the Atheist | Paw Creek Ministries

Atheism can’t sustain a rights-based, virtue-based system as a God-less ideology. Rousseau, Hegel and Marx took the opposite view, and the result was multiple millions slaughtered.

View attachment 286611

And you have no clue who Pogo was, amirite?

Didn't I spank you on this very point yesterday? Or was that Nostril-dumbass?
Back for more you loser ? I can set the hook anytime and you bite . Did you talk to your boyfriend about that toilet bowl cleaning job I offered you ? And no , it doesn't come with a little row boat .

Where?

Quote it please, with a link.

Here is the true quote.

done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,

If you obtained your version from wikipedia, it is proof that Liberals corrupted and lie about the Constitution.

Clearly, the Constitution references Jesus

Or....

in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven

...give your alternate explanation for whom the reference describes.

Liberals never have the class, honesty, or character to admit when they're proven wrong.
Thank goodness, I never have to.

‘Year of our lord’ was the standard way dating of a document. No one in the 1700s or the 2000s argues that we shouldn’t use the Gregorian calendar, or that it’s ‘fake news’.

Sorry for your latest fail, wingnut.

Where?

Here is the true quote.

Or....

Liberals never have the class, honesty, or character to admit when they're proven wrong.

‘Year of our lord’ was the standard way dating of a document. No one in the 1700s or the 2000s argues that we shouldn’t use the Gregorian calendar, or that it’s ‘fake news’.

Sorry for your latest fail, wingnut.

Answer the question, dope.

Again, you are incapable of debate.

Maybe this is what trump meant when he assured me I’d be ‘winning’. :laugh:

I don't debate....I simply prove I am right.

Why would I retract my correct statement?

Because I just proved you to be a liar?
No, you claimed that the Constitution referred to Jesus. That’s clearly false as Jesus is not mentioned.

but hey, liars gonna lie.

Where?

Here is the true quote.

Or....

You have spammed the thread with multiple copies of the same cut and paste nonsense after you were shown to be incorrect.

What a shame religious extremists don't have the courage or integrity to acknowledge their fraud.
It’s her whole motis operandi. Spam disinformation, cut and pasted from the extreme fringe, then re-post it over and over.

the moderators allow her to do this for some reason.

Forum List

Back