America’s Princess Taylor Swift has spoken

Very thoughtful post about how she feels she needs to be transparent about her vote after seeing Trump abuse her image. The youth could make a difference in a tight election.

She’s for Harris in case you were curious.
With things as tight as they are, this could actually matter. I don't think something like this has actually mattered before. I do know that I previously posted numbers showing that women and especially young women have been registering in droves, up over 100%.

Between this and abortion, we're in new territory. On one hand, it doesn't thrill me that a celebrity can have significant influence, but on the other hand, Trump's celebrity probably got him where he is. The Trumpsters adore him like Swift is adored.

Too much "celebrity" in our political discourse, but that's another topic.

With things as tight as they are, this could actually matter. I don't think something like this has actually mattered before. I do know that I previously posted numbers showing that women and especially young women have been registering in droves, up over 100%.

Between this and abortion, we're in new territory. On one hand, it doesn't thrill me that a celebrity can have significant influence, but on the other hand, Trump's celebrity probably got him where he is. The Trumpsters adore him like Swift is adored.

Too much "celebrity" in our political discourse, but that's another topic.

The Pravda media says “this election is a tossup” buckhorn Mac&Cheese jumps to attention! What a dope.

Your beloved media only says that as they will cheat the Vote (again) and tell you saps it matches OUR POLLING as we fed it to Mac the middling maggot.

The Pravda media says “this election is a tossup” buckhorn Mac&Cheese jumps to attention! What a dope.

Your beloved media only says that as they will cheat the Vote (again) and tell you saps it matches OUR POLLING as we fed it to Mac the middling maggot.

IMG_6814.jpeg

On this I would disagree.

I don't know who Taylor....er...whatever he name is. But she must be an influencer. There are many of them out there.

She has right to endorse....just like Liz Cheney.

The fact that they are both wrong isn't anything I can do much about.
Taylor Swift music makes my ears bleed, but that’s like in the 80s trying to pretend you’d never heard of Madonna or Michael Jackson during the peak of their fame.

That’s just lame.

The divide between men and women will grow even more if this occurs. Young males see what women, particularly Prog women have morphed into and are not marrying. The young will get their Artificial Life Forms to live within a couple of decades anyway.

You sound scared.

You should be scared that most teenage girls are on board with your candidate. Teenagers haven’t all of a sudden become bastions of wisdom. Adult Democrats have become dullards with the mindsets of unwise children.

The divide between men and women will grow even more if this occurs. Young males see what women, particularly Prog women have morphed into and are not marrying. The young will get their Artificial Life Forms to live within a couple of decades anyway.
The left over chick's that spent their 20's on the cock carousel busting that shit out and compiling incredible body counts will always have their cats.
Yay girl power!!!
:puke:

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris​

The musician's endorsement, which had been widely anticipated, was signed "Childless Cat Lady."

Taylor Swift on stage

Pop superstar Taylor Swift endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris' presidential candidacy on Tuesday night after the high-stakes debate with former President Donald Trump.

"I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walz in the 2024 Presidential Election," Swift said in a post on Instagram. She went on to say:

"I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos. I was so heartened and impressed by her selection of running mate @timwalz, who has been standing up for LGBTQ+ rights, IVF, and a woman’s right to her own body for decades."

"I’ve done my research, and I’ve made my choice," the Grammy-winning artist added. "Your research is all yours to do, and the choice is yours to make. I also want to say, especially to first time voters: Remember that in order to vote, you have to be registered! I also find it’s much easier to vote early. I’ll link where to register and find early voting dates and info in my story."

Swift, 34, signed her post "Childless Cat Lady" — a reference to language used by Trump's running mate, Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, to describe women who do not have kids.

Swift's endorsement came as a surprise to the Harris campaign, two campaign officials told NBC News. The campaign views the singer's backing as part of a "decisive victory" for the vice president and speaks to her ability to attract support, one of the officials said.

More at the link below...

Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

Great news! Thank you Taylor Swift! What do you think?
Another billionaire on the Dimtard payroll.....

You should be scared that most teenage girls are on board with your candidate. Teenagers haven’t all of a sudden become bastions of wisdom. Adult Democrats have become dullards with the mindsets of unwise children.

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45.

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45.

Anyone over 45 that bases their vote for President of United States on the opinion of a pop star shows the same poor judgement as a 13 year old.

Who is Ozzy voting for?
Dude, you just lost. Forget everything else. Her army will make Kamala the first woman to be POTUS. This is better than her winning the debate.

I wish Taylor would have waited a couple days. This is too much. Should have done it in October. October Surprise anyone?

Forum List

Back