America’s Princess Taylor Swift has spoken

Very thoughtful post about how she feels she needs to be transparent about her vote after seeing Trump abuse her image. The youth could make a difference in a tight election.

She’s for Harris in case you were curious.

She's a Country music Maven.I doubt many Liberals or democrats
think much of her.Tennessee is not about to go for Harris
anytime soon.Trump is too old to think what Music interests him.
Swift is being used.Meaning she's a weakling.
Her Kamala backing is sure to impact her crowd size and
record sales.So she's either getting bad advice or is too
lazy to understand a Country Music fan base.

Harris got Taylor Swift's endorsement.

Trump got Hannibal Lecter's endorsement.
That should tell you a lot.

(Of course maybe I got that wrong, maybe Hannibal Lector invited Trump for lunch.)

WW

Eh

If Swift had surprised everyone and endorsed Trump, there’d be twenty times as many treads about it here and you all’d be singing her praises
Look at how the Trump reacted to Swift's AI photo shopped pictures......

1726058566365.png

What a fucking cow. Trump welcomed her to his campaign and this is how she repays him. Switching horses when he is at his lowest ebb.

What was said to make her switch her support ?

Its probably impossible to say. I believe Mr Vance is on the money with his analysis.I expect PRESIDENT TRUMP to finance research into childless cat ladies so that they can be removed from electoal rolls.

America needs to move away from these partisan "opinion formers" and into an era where serious people discuss the issues of the day.

In other news trump clims larger crows sizes than woodstock.

What a fucking cow. Trump welcomed her to his campaign and this is how she repays him. Switching horses when he is at his lowest ebb.

What was said to make her switch her support ?

Its probably impossible to say. I believe Mr Vance is on the money with his analysis.I expect PRESIDENT TRUMP to finance research into childless cat ladies so that they can be removed from electoal rolls.

America needs to move away from these partisan "opinion formers" and into an era where serious people discuss the issues of the day.

In other news trump clims larger crows sizes than woodstock.

What a crock of shit, legs McGee, Taylor was a staunch senile old fart Bribem supporter. So now the dizzy broad is voting for the colored vagina, i guess to be with the first. When Taylor gets her income taxed because the vagina wants to punish successful people, it will be too late to turn back now.

If preteen girls could vote, Kamala would win...meanwhile, for the rest of adults in the room, Kamala sounds like...
View attachment 1009520
According to the results of a survey conducted in the United States in October 2023, about 33 percent of respondents aged 30 to 44 years old stated that they considered themselves Taylor Swift fans. More than one in 10 survey respondents aged 65 years or older stated the same.

1726058986590.png

What is the age range of the Swifties?

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey. That means nearly half of her millions of fans are likely over 45.

Forum List

Back