Who won the debate

• Harris

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The American people lost

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Can you cite two lies that VP Kamala Harris said last night during the Presidential debate?
Where do you get off asking anyone anything ?

You can't or won't produce when you run your mouth. Why should they respond to you ?

SO, I WAS RAISED AS MIDDLE CLASS KID. I AM ACTUALLY ONLY PERSON ON THIS STAGE WHO HAS A PLAN THAT IS ABOUT LIFTING UP THE MIDDLE CLASS AND WORKING PEOPLE OF AMERICA. I BELIEVE IN THE AMBITIONS, ASPIRATIONS, DREAMS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THAT IS WHY I IMAGINE AND HAVE ACTUALLY PLAIN TO BUILD WHAT I CALL AN OPPORTUNITY ECONOMY. HERE IS THE THING.

WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A SHORTAGE OF HOMES AND HOUSING. AND COST OF HOUSING, TOO EXPENSIVE FOR FAR TOO MANY, WE KNOW YOUNG FAMILIES, NEED SUPPORT, TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN, AND

I INTEND ON EXTENDING A TAX CUT FOR THOSE FAMILY OF $6 THOUSAND, LARGEST CHILD TAX CREDIT WE HAVE GIVEN IN A LONG TIME SO I DON'T THINK FAMILIES CAN A-- SO YOUNG FAMILIES CAN AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, AFFORD TO BUY A CRIB, CAR SEAT AND CLOTHES FOR THE CHILDREN.

MY PASSION IS SMALL BUSINESSES. I LOVE OUR SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY PLAN IS TO GIVE A 50 THOUSAND DOLLAR TAX DEDUCTION DEDUCTION TO START UP SMALL BUSINESSES.

MY OPEN MY OPPONENT HIS PLAN TO DO WHAT HE HAS DONE, PROVIDE A TAX CUT FOR BILLIONAIRES AND BIG CORPORATIONS, WHICH WILL RESULT IN 5 TRILLION DOLLARS TO AMERICA'S DEFICIT. MY OPPONENT HAS A PLAN THEY CALL TRUMP SALES TAX, THAT WOULD BE A 20% TAX ON EVERY DAY GOODS THAT YOU RELY ON GET THROUGH THE MONTH. ECONOMISTS HAVE SAID THAT TRUMP SALES TAX WOULD RESULT FOR MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES, IN ABOUT 4,000 DOLLARS MORE A YEAR BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES AND HIS IDEAS ABOUT WHAT SHOULD BE THE BACKS OF MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE PAYING FOR TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONAIRES.
She has been in office 4 years. When is this going to happen?

She has been in office 4 years. When is this going to happen?
Uhm, she was not and is not President.

You people can't accept realities.

Trump had 4 years as president to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, give America cheaper, better healthcare than Obama, and...

the list goes on.

Nice way to respect rules for Clean Debate Zone.
But “okie dokie

next”

Shows respect for such rules?

I know. Maybe post ON Topic.

As to who won, I’d say (under all the attendant circumstances) maybe Kamala won.

But perhaps not. Perhaps Trump didn’t, either.

But ABC News and its moderators clearly lost.

But “okie dokie

next”

Shows respect for such rules?

I know. Maybe post ON Topic.

As to who won, I’d say (under all the attendant circumstances) maybe Kamala won.

But perhaps not. Perhaps Trump didn’t, either.

But ABC News and its moderators clearly lost.
It is the media lying that Trump lost. We the voters will put Trump back into office where he has proven he does an outstanding job. The media is desperate.

Somebody had to win

From what I gather, Trump didn't do well. But I didn't see the debate. I'm just going by talk radio, internet and YT. Talk radio (Clay and Buck) said the debate was an ambush on Trump.

trump ammo.jpg

Forum List

Back