Amid the diversions, lets still remember the Russian investigation

What the hell happened to Climate Change, or Gore's new buzz term, Climate Crisis.

Now this idiot "thinks" that a thread about Manafort's fuck ups can be easily "linked" to Gore and climate change.....

Admit it, does someone have to help you to turn your "puter on ????

Whatever you snowflakes have to tell yourselves, after predicting that 'landslide victory'.

THREE MILLION more votes for Hillary is just about what someone would call a "landslide victory".....You see, polls gauge people's votes NOT the electoral college's whims.........Find a grown up to explain the difference to you.

Ah, Nat? Those polls you speak of had Hillary winning the electoral college in a landslide. I'm amused that you now put so much credence in the same pollster's predictions for the next election! I'm beginning to think the only people who have the time to talk to pollsters are you snowflakes living in Mommy's basement while you play video games all day! When they call the average conservative's house they don't get anybody because we have "lives".

Whatever you snowflakes have to tell yourselves, after predicting that 'landslide victory'.

THREE MILLION more votes for Hillary is just about what someone would call a "landslide victory".....You see, polls gauge people's votes NOT the electoral college's whims.........Find a grown up to explain the difference to you.

Ah, Nat? Those polls you speak of had Hillary winning the electoral college in a landslide. I'm amused that you now put so much credence in the same pollster's predictions for the next election! I'm beginning to think the only people who have the time to talk to pollsters are you snowflakes living in Mommy's basement while you play video games all day! When they call the average conservative's house they don't get anybody because we have "lives".

Klan meetings take up much time???

Sorry old,,,,the devil made me do it

Trump will not ever be impeached......resignation, is much more likely.

Hey, with all of that "evidence" the Mueller has, how could he not be?

Let me teach your something........Its NOT Mueller's job to impeach anyone; his job is to expose corruption and THEN its up to the House ass kissers to impeach.

Thank me later for the lesson....I know you will......LOL

Despite his years of overseas work and lobbying for foreign governments in the United States, it wasn’t until June that Manafort finally registered as a foreign agent and admitted to millions in unreported payments.

Which, with the above in mind, would bring in some scrutiny within the IRS.....I have a strong "suspicion" that Mueller's team, the FBI AND the IRS are chatting with one another.....Which canary will begin singing first???............LOL

Trump will not ever be impeached......resignation, is much more likely.

Hey, with all of that "evidence" the Mueller has, how could he not be?

Let me teach your something........Its NOT Mueller's job to impeach anyone; his job is to expose corruption and THEN its up to the House ass kissers to impeach.

Thank me later for the lesson....I know you will......LOL

Backtracking and spinning I see.

So where is this evidence?

So where is this evidence?

I'm sending a memo to Mueller, reprimanding him for NOT sharing the evidence with you....
The nerve of the guy..he well knew that he should share the evidence with you first.......LOL

Polls are part of the silent coup the left and the media is running. Polls are faked to support the complete lie that people are abandoning Trump in droves. Funny that after last election, the idiots still believe in them.

There's a big old heaping helping of deja vous happening here.

2016: Trumps tweets and statements, plus his close association with the Alt-Right has doomed his chances in November, polls show.

2017: Trumps tweets and statements, plus his close association with the Alt-Right has doomed his Presidency, polls show.

2016: Trump has alienated the moderates with his antics, polls show.

2017: Trump has alienated the moderates with his antics, polls show.

Since I'm from Massachusetts and my ancestor was a white officer of a black Civil War volunteer regiment, Eddie...that's one of your more PATHETIC posts!

Since I'm from Massachusetts and my ancestor was a white officer of a black Civil War volunteer regiment, Eddie...that's one of your more PATHETIC posts!
Old I was just kidding Not ALL republicans hate blacks and some even respect women Just not your leader

Old I was just kidding Not ALL republicans hate blacks and some even respect women Just not your leader

Accusing someone of being a Klansman is your idea of a joke? You've been watching too much late night TV, Eddie. Now you're going to accuse us of hating women in the next breath? Or is that a weak attempt at humor as well?

I've got news for you, Eddie...when liberals like yourself make derogatory comments like that about conservatives...all it does is make us turn out to vote. How "humorous" do you find THAT?

Accusing someone of being a Klansman is your idea of a joke? You've been watching too much late night TV, Eddie. Now you're going to accuse us of hating women in the next breath? Or is that a weak attempt at humor as well?

I've got news for you, Eddie...when liberals like yourself make derogatory comments like that about conservatives...all it does is make us turn out to vote. How "humorous" do you find THAT?
Yeah old the jerk you put in office loves women Got a whole bunch that'll testify to that unless they're bought off like his wives are and preventing blacks from renting his apartments and paying a fine for that shows how much he admires the black race You are known by the company you keep You got what you voted for Hope he doesn't take America down any further and we know nothing will stop you and your ilk from voting Repub Trump said that

Anyone here think Hill could have done a worse job than trump??

Absolutely. Trump has been doing a great job.
Yes pred the world and his own party are fed up with him and his revolving door policy Very lovable guy Grrrrrrrrrr

Jeez are all you leftists illiterate? I didn't say he was a loveable guy. We didn't put him there because he was cute and cuddly. Who gives a fuck what the spineless GOP thinks or does.

Forum List

Back