Amid the diversions, lets still remember the Russian investigation

Let's play a simple game, eddiew37. You post a vid of Hillary doing something nice for a stranger... for every one I share of Trump doing that.
Let's see who wins.
:)
These are my cards tycho
lient.schwab.com/Login/SignOn/CustomerCenterLogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fsecure%2fcc%2ftrade&SessionTimeOut=Y
Let's play a simple game, eddiew37. You post a vid of Hillary doing something nice for a stranger... for every one I share of Trump doing that.
Let's see who wins.
My cards tycho
Donald Trump is heading to the White House with numerous private lawsuits. What are they and how might they affect his presidency?

Even by the standards of billionaire businessmen, Donald Trump is an unusually litigious man who has been involved in thousands of lawsuits - both those he has launched and those he has defended - over the years.

The president-elect has been party to some 4,000 lawsuits over the last 30 years and is currently facing 75 active lawsuits, according to analysis by USA Today newspaper.

Mr Trump has settled arguably the most embarrassing three lawsuits - over the now-defunct Trump University - which centred on former students claiming they were charged tens of thousands of dollars for courses that promised to unlock the secrets of real estate entrepreneurship - and didn't.

He has always denied the claims but settled for $25m (£20m).

Trump University

yes I was Still can't believe she lost She was far better a person, so much more qualified than the lying cheating degenerate trump
Did you miss/ignore all the vids of her lying and being racist? How about the ones of Trump reaching out to help strangers?

There's a damn good reason why she lost, eddiew37. Maybe it's time for you to try understanding it.
Yeah trump reached out to all those kids at his ""university? and all those he screwed out of money they earned And if Hill was close to a racist think 90 some % of the black vote would have gone to her?
Are you good with me sharing a few vids that supports my position? :)
Sure Game of thrones starts at 9
Looks like I've already won. lol
How?? I said I had till 9 You repubs say you won with your worlds falling around you

Ah, Nat? Those polls you speak of had Hillary winning the electoral college in a landslide. I'm amused that you now put so much credence in the same pollster's predictions for the next election! I'm beginning to think the only people who have the time to talk to pollsters are you snowflakes living in Mommy's basement while you play video games all day! When they call the average conservative's house they don't get anybody because we have "lives".
Ah, Nat? Those polls you speak of had Hillary winning the electoral college in a landslide. I'm amused that you now put so much credence in the same pollster's predictions for the next election! I'm beginning to think the only people who have the time to talk to pollsters are you snowflakes living in Mommy's basement while you play video games all day! When they call the average conservative's house they don't get anybody because we have "lives".
Klan meetings take up much time???

Since I'm from Massachusetts and my ancestor was a white officer of a black Civil War volunteer regiment, Eddie...that's one of your more PATHETIC posts!
Old I was just kidding Not ALL republicans hate blacks and some even respect women Just not your leader

Accusing someone of being a Klansman is your idea of a joke? You've been watching too much late night TV, Eddie. Now you're going to accuse us of hating women in the next breath? Or is that a weak attempt at humor as well?

I've got news for you, Eddie...when liberals like yourself make derogatory comments like that about conservatives...all it does is make us turn out to vote. How "humorous" do you find THAT?
Yeah old the jerk you put in office loves women Got a whole bunch that'll testify to that unless they're bought off like his wives are and preventing blacks from renting his apartments and paying a fine for that shows how much he admires the black race You are known by the company you keep You got what you voted for Hope he doesn't take America down any further and we know nothing will stop you and your ilk from voting Repub Trump said that

Hate to point out the obvious here, Eddie but my choice in this past race was between Trump and Clinton. I voted for Trump because not only is Hillary Clinton a pathological liar...an inept leader who blamed her failings on others...but she was also as corrupt a politician as I've ever seen! She took in millions of dollars from foreign entities through the Clinton Foundation and then used that Foundation to pay parts of the salary of much of her campaign staff. She ran the State Department as a pay for play enterprise and hid what she was doing from Congressional oversight by using private servers hidden in her home to conduct the majority of her State Department business. She hid evidence about Benghazi from Congressional investigators and then destroyed evidence when Congress became aware of what she'd done.

My "ilk" voted for Trump because Hillary Clinton was the worst Presidential candidate EVER!!!

Klan meetings take up much time???

Since I'm from Massachusetts and my ancestor was a white officer of a black Civil War volunteer regiment, Eddie...that's one of your more PATHETIC posts!
Old I was just kidding Not ALL republicans hate blacks and some even respect women Just not your leader

Accusing someone of being a Klansman is your idea of a joke? You've been watching too much late night TV, Eddie. Now you're going to accuse us of hating women in the next breath? Or is that a weak attempt at humor as well?

I've got news for you, Eddie...when liberals like yourself make derogatory comments like that about conservatives...all it does is make us turn out to vote. How "humorous" do you find THAT?
Yeah old the jerk you put in office loves women Got a whole bunch that'll testify to that unless they're bought off like his wives are and preventing blacks from renting his apartments and paying a fine for that shows how much he admires the black race You are known by the company you keep You got what you voted for Hope he doesn't take America down any further and we know nothing will stop you and your ilk from voting Repub Trump said that

Hate to point out the obvious here, Eddie but my choice in this past race was between Trump and Clinton. I voted for Trump because not only is Hillary Clinton a pathological liar...an inept leader who blamed her failings on others...but she was also as corrupt a politician as I've ever seen! She took in millions of dollars from foreign entities through the Clinton Foundation and then used that Foundation to pay parts of the salary of much of her campaign staff. She ran the State Department as a pay for play enterprise and hid what she was doing from Congressional oversight by using private servers hidden in her home to conduct the majority of her State Department business. She hid evidence about Benghazi from Congressional investigators and then destroyed evidence when Congress became aware of what she'd done.

My "ilk" voted for Trump because Hillary Clinton was the worst Presidential candidate EVER!!!
Trump lied about Obama he lied about his taxes He's told more lies than all other presidents combined and all those women were liars that said he groped them? And his revolving door ?? The man is an idiot way over his head Hill would have been fine been there in politics done that

And you decided to vote for the vile lying corrupt racist degenerate.

Boy, you forgot to include such original terms as "butt hurt", "snowflake", "communist", etc........Hannity is pissed at you......

There's a reason why people here think you're an idiot, eddiew37. Just saying.
Right tycho I'm the guy who didn't vote for the vile lying pussy gabbing degenerate and I'm the idiot ?
You decided to vote for the vile lying corrupt racist degenerate.

I don't expect everyone to make smart decisions. :)
And I guess with the way trump has been doing so far you think you made a good decision? Please don't make me lose all respect for you .....like I have old lady

Absolutely. Trump has been doing a great job.
Yes pred the world and his own party are fed up with him and his revolving door policy Very lovable guy Grrrrrrrrrr

Jeez are all you leftists illiterate? I didn't say he was a loveable guy. We didn't put him there because he was cute and cuddly. Who gives a fuck what the spineless GOP thinks or does.
Why did you put him there?? To alienate the world against us? To laugh at the lying moron ? To have him prove he doesn't know wtf he's doing??? How many more will be leaving him? Great job lol

We put him there to make America Great Again. We didn't put him there to kiss the asses of foreign leaders. Obama the pussy did enough of that.

He knows exactly what he's doing but he's been hampered by the left and some of the ball-less GOP. Still, he managed to reverse hundreds of Obama's ruinous regulations, stem the tide of illegals, stare down the Fat Kid in NK, and put a conservative on the SCOTUS.

No charge for the education.
WH is like the RED Wedding in the game of thrones google that if you're not keeping up

And you live in a fantasy world of your puppet master's creation. Just like GOT.

Right tycho I'm the guy who didn't vote for the vile lying pussy gabbing degenerate and I'm the idiot ?

And I guess with the way trump has been doing so far you think you made a good decision? Please don't make me lose all respect for you .....like I have old lady
I'm good with everything Trump has been doing.

And please.... don't ask me to pretend I'm someone who cares what you think.

We put him there to make America Great Again.

Slight correction.................

upload_2017-8-20_15-52-15.png

Last edited:

Tycho I don't expect you to care what anyone says You're a republican and don't need google because you know it all

Tycho I don't expect you to care what anyone says You're a republican and don't need google because you know it all
I'm not a republican, eddiew37. lol

Well, Tycho was never much of a fan for that wonderful HC plan, the wall, the tax reform, the infrastructure building, etc......So,the moron is perfectly "good with everything Trump has been doing [and NOT doing]"......................LOL

(How excited are you about Trump's improving his golf game?)

Forum List

Back