Amid the diversions, lets still remember the Russian investigation

Anyone here think Hill could have done a worse job than trump??

Absolutely. Trump has been doing a great job.
Yes pred the world and his own party are fed up with him and his revolving door policy Very lovable guy Grrrrrrrrrr

Jeez are all you leftists illiterate? I didn't say he was a loveable guy. We didn't put him there because he was cute and cuddly. Who gives a fuck what the spineless GOP thinks or does.
Why did you put him there?? To alienate the world against us? To laugh at the lying moron ? To have him prove he doesn't know wtf he's doing??? How many more will be leaving him? Great job lol

Yes pred the world and his own party are fed up with him and his revolving door policy Very lovable guy Grrrrrrrrrr

Jeez are all you leftists illiterate? I didn't say he was a loveable guy. We didn't put him there because he was cute and cuddly. Who gives a fuck what the spineless GOP thinks or does.
Why did you put him there?? To alienate the world against us? To laugh at the lying moron ? To have him prove he doesn't know wtf he's doing??? How many more will be leaving him? Great job lol

We put him there to make America Great Again. We didn't put him there to kiss the asses of foreign leaders. Obama the pussy did enough of that.

He knows exactly what he's doing but he's been hampered by the left and some of the ball-less GOP. Still, he managed to reverse hundreds of Obama's ruinous regulations, stem the tide of illegals, stare down the Fat Kid in NK, and put a conservative on the SCOTUS.

No charge for the education.

You can thank us later, eddiew37.
I honestly wish that was in the cards Unfortunately it ain't going to happen What you see,, what you voted for is what you'll get A half baked vile liar with a mental problem who doesn't have a clue on how to govern Let him piss off a few more in congress and his stay might be shorter than 4 years

We put him there to make America Great Again. We didn't put him there to kiss the asses of foreign leaders. Obama the pussy did enough of that.

He knows exactly what he's doing but he's been hampered by the left and some of the ball-less GOP. Still, he managed to reverse hundreds of Obama's ruinous regulations, stem the tide of illegals, stare down the Fat Kid in NK, and put a conservative on the SCOTUS.

No charge for the education.
WH is like the RED Wedding in the game of thrones google that if you're not keeping up

I honestly wish that was in the cards Unfortunately it ain't going to happen What you see,, what you voted for is what you'll get A half baked vile liar with a mental problem who doesn't have a clue on how to govern Let him piss off a few more in congress and his stay might be shorter than 4 years
Aren't you a Hillary supporter?

yes I was Still can't believe she lost She was far better a person, so much more qualified than the lying cheating degenerate trump

yes I was Still can't believe she lost She was far better a person, so much more qualified than the lying cheating degenerate trump
Did you miss/ignore all the vids of her lying and being racist? How about the ones of Trump reaching out to help strangers?

There's a damn good reason why she lost, eddiew37. Maybe it's time for you to try understanding it.

Did you miss/ignore all the vids of her lying and being racist? How about the ones of Trump reaching out to help strangers?

There's a damn good reason why she lost, eddiew37. Maybe it's time for you to try understanding it.
Yeah trump reached out to all those kids at his ""university? and all those he screwed out of money they earned And if Hill was close to a racist think 90 some % of the black vote would have gone to her?

Yeah trump reached out to all those kids at his ""university? and all those he screwed out of money they earned And if Hill was close to a racist think 90 some % of the black vote would have gone to her?
Are you good with me sharing a few vids that supports my position? :)

Sure Game of thrones starts at 9

Old I was just kidding Not ALL republicans hate blacks and some even respect women Just not your leader

....and I too will never say that ALL republicans are racists....Heck, 3/4 of my own family are republicans and they laugh at the orange clown right along with me.

Last edited:
But one thing I'd like you to know Never thought Hill was a saint just that she had been around the block a few times and trumps rep was garbage

Let's play a simple game, eddiew37. You post a vid of Hillary doing something nice for a stranger... for every one I share of Trump doing that.
Let's see who wins.
:)

Sure Game of thrones starts at 9
Looks like I've already won. lol
:)

Forum List

Back