Ammon Bundy Says He's Following Directions From God

images.jpg

another garden variety kook who "thinks" his god commands him

Ammon Bundy, like his father in previous confrontations, says he is following directions from God and invokes his family's faith when explaining the anti-government movement he is attempting to lead.

. He's a Mormon. His God isn't the true Christian God. Nevertheless, the Mormons condemn his actions:

Ammon Bundy came to Oregon hoping to rally support behind his cause, but his tactics have been broadly rejected by many locals, by the state's main ranching group and by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which the Bundy family has belonged to for generations.

In a statement issued Monday, Mormon leaders said the Oregon land dispute "is not a church matter," but they condemned the seizure and said they were "deeply troubled" by reports that suggest the armed group is acting "based on Scriptural principles."

Ammon Bundy, like his father in previous confrontations, says he is following directions from God and invokes his family's faith when explaining the anti-government movement he is attempting to lead.

The news in Europa has been following this situation, yet I think we're still a bit confused as to why this stand-off is happening.

Ammon Bundy said he prayed about the matter and "clearly understood that the Lord was not pleased with what was happening to the Hammonds."

The Hammonds said they lit the fires to reduce the growth of invasive plants and protect their property from wildfires.

"I did exactly what the Lord asked me to do," Bundy said in a YouTube video posted last week in which he appeals to people to join him in Oregon to protest the treatment of the Hammonds.

I prayed about it too, and my God told me to tell him to go home.

The news in Europa has been following this situation, yet I think we're still a bit confused as to why this stand-off is happening.
So are the militia men.

Because a bunch of overgrown teenage clowns are acting out their action movie fantasies.

Because a bunch of overgrown teenage clowns are acting out their action movie fantasies.

Well from what we gather, a father and son called Hammond are in jail for something involving arson. Now this militia who people keep saying most aren't from Oregon have taken hold of a Nature Reserve and are saying they are defending the rights of ranchers.

I'm sure I'm just not understanding this, I have no idea what the Nature Reserve has to do with the Hammonds.

I think it's all very bizarre, and of course whatever they're doing, it'll only end one of two ways, either they surrender or it'll be like that Ruby Ridge situation.

And God is saying...send money, lots and lots of money.

Anyone who says that God is directly speaking to them, that person has psychologically issues, normal people just don't hear voices, this Bundy person needs help.

And snacks. He says God wants people to send them snacks. God didn't say whether to send sweet type snacks or salty type snacks.

Well from what we gather, a father and son called Hammond are in jail for something involving arson. Now this militia who people keep saying most aren't from Oregon have taken hold of a Nature Reserve and are saying they are defending the rights of ranchers.

I'm sure I'm just not understanding this, I have no idea what the Nature Reserve has to do with the Hammonds.

I think it's all very bizarre, and of course whatever they're doing, it'll only end one of two ways, either they surrender or it'll be like that Ruby Ridge situation.
http://www.tsln.com/news/18837869-113/where-theres-smoke

Thanks, I'll watch this.

Forum List

Back