Ammon Bundy Says He's Following Directions From God

another garden variety kook who "thinks" his god commands him

Ammon Bundy, like his father in previous confrontations, says he is following directions from God and invokes his family's faith when explaining the anti-government movement he is attempting to lead.

Ammon Bundy Says He's Following Directions From God

The news in Europa has been following this situation, yet I think we're still a bit confused as to why this stand-off is happening.

Because a bunch of overgrown teenage clowns are acting out their action movie fantasies.

Well from what we gather, a father and son called Hammond are in jail for something involving arson. Now this militia who people keep saying most aren't from Oregon have taken hold of a Nature Reserve and are saying they are defending the rights of ranchers.

I'm sure I'm just not understanding this, I have no idea what the Nature Reserve has to do with the Hammonds.

I think it's all very bizarre, and of course whatever they're doing, it'll only end one of two ways, either they surrender or it'll be like that Ruby Ridge situation.

"Under the law I wrote the Gov was to build the fence"

How sweet, if I want a fence I have to build it. Bla Bla Bla,another Rep thinking he can tell the gov what to do.

Yes because they are the ones who want the fences. This has been open range HISTORICALLY. What's more, the feds agreed to it.

The news in Europa has been following this situation, yet I think we're still a bit confused as to why this stand-off is happening.

Because a bunch of overgrown teenage clowns are acting out their action movie fantasies.

Well from what we gather, a father and son called Hammond are in jail for something involving arson. Now this militia who people keep saying most aren't from Oregon have taken hold of a Nature Reserve and are saying they are defending the rights of ranchers.

I'm sure I'm just not understanding this, I have no idea what the Nature Reserve has to do with the Hammonds.

I think it's all very bizarre, and of course whatever they're doing, it'll only end one of two ways, either they surrender or it'll be like that Ruby Ridge situation.

How sweet, if I want a fence I have to build it. Bla Bla Bla,another Rep thinking he can tell the gov what to do.

Yes because they are the ones who want the fences. This has been open range HISTORICALLY. What's more, the feds agreed to it.

Everything changes, and really if they want cows to graze, they need to fence in their property. Why should tax payers pay for the fence.

Everything changes, and really if they want cows to graze, they need to fence in their property. Why should tax payers pay for the fence.

You're missing the part about the LAW. That's a good question about the tax payers. Tax payers shouldn't be paying for ANY of this, because the FED isn't supposed to own LAND in the first place.

And in fact, that brings me to another point...why are we paying the feds to harass, fine, and persecute land owners? The landowners in Harney county have to pay prohibitive fines and taxes in order to facilitate the BLM hounding them all the way to prison and penury.

You're missing the part about the LAW. That's a good question about the tax payers. Tax payers shouldn't be paying for ANY of this, because the FED isn't supposed to own LAND in the first place.

Really that has been a reserve for years, and most have sold their ranch , even the Hammonds, and then they apparently made a trade and got it back. Its like if someone is going to build a hiway and my house is on the route, I will need to sell and be rewarded accordingly. I think perhaps they wanted to hunt on the reserve and have free grazing or why would they take it back on a trade. Now of course some are saying there is metals under the land.

If Oregon , according to the Bundy's should be in charge, perhaps the Oregon taxpayers should pay for the Hammonds fence. I bet they made good money the first sale, and planned on making good money on this sale, the longer one holds out the more they usually get. There is something that is not being told.

Really that has been a reserve for years, and most have sold their ranch , even the Hammonds, and then they apparently made a trade and got it back. Its like if someone is going to build a hiway and my house is on the route, I will need to sell and be rewarded accordingly. I think perhaps they wanted to hunt on the reserve and have free grazing or why would they take it back on a trade. Now of course some are saying there is metals under the land.

If Oregon , according to the Bundy's should be in charge, perhaps the Oregon taxpayers should pay for the Hammonds fence. I bet they made good money the first sale, and planned on making good money on this sale, the longer one holds out the more they usually get. There is something that is not being told.

Alrighty then, you're too stupid to talk to. Read up. Everything you stated is just not true. Adios.

Yeah. Something doesn't add up

Forum List

Back