Ammon Bundy Says He's Following Directions From God

And God is saying...send money, lots and lots of money.
And snacks. He says God wants people to send them snacks. God didn't say whether to send sweet type snacks or salty type snacks.

Luckily for him I live PA, the snack capital of America. lol.
The locals delivered a load of meat to them.
Now all they need is someone to bring them some beer and they can really get the party going

another garden variety kook who "thinks" his god commands him

Ammon Bundy, like his father in previous confrontations, says he is following directions from God and invokes his family's faith when explaining the anti-government movement he is attempting to lead.

The news in Europa has been following this situation, yet I think we're still a bit confused as to why this stand-off is happening.

Because a bunch of overgrown teenage clowns are acting out their action movie fantasies.

Well from what we gather, a father and son called Hammond are in jail for something involving arson. Now this militia who people keep saying most aren't from Oregon have taken hold of a Nature Reserve and are saying they are defending the rights of ranchers.

I'm sure I'm just not understanding this, I have no idea what the Nature Reserve has to do with the Hammonds.

I think it's all very bizarre, and of course whatever they're doing, it'll only end one of two ways, either they surrender or it'll be like that Ruby Ridge situation.

Thanks, I'll watch this.

Prepare to be bored to death...

And snacks. He says God wants people to send them snacks. God didn't say whether to send sweet type snacks or salty type snacks.

You all ain't got shit on Dallas and Frito Lay....
Folks fight over potato chip brands in PA. You can travel the state sampling pretzels and jerky is made from everything from fish to road kill.

What bothers the left most, the fact that Bundy occupied a federal building or that he quoted God?

What bothers the left most, the fact that Bundy occupied a federal building or that he quoted God?
My facebook has the notifications from two local families who went to the reserve and talked and prayed with the Bundy's. The local people are feeding them. They have local support though the locals are reticent about talking to the enemedia. They don't trust the press, and why should they?

Just think, if it follows pattern, in a few years Ammon could wind up as Attorney General just like Holder

My facebook has the notifications from two local families who went to the reserve and talked and prayed with the Bundy's. The local people are feeding them. They have local support though the locals are reticent about talking to the enemedia. They don't trust the press, and why should they?
talked and prayed with the Bundy's.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Just another reason to believe God hates crazy right wingers. He's always telling them to do crazy shit, and then watching it all blow up on them. My favorite is how he tells each of the republican candidates that he wants them to be president and then laughs while they beat the shit out of each other. God can be a dick sometimes.

The locals delivered a load of meat to them.
Now all they need is someone to bring them some beer and they can really get the party going
I guess God didn't bring the beer?

Just another reason to believe God hates crazy right wingers. He's always telling them to do crazy shit, and then watching it all blow up on them. My favorite is how he tells each of the republican candidates that he wants them to be president and then laughs while they beat the shit out of each other. God can be a dick sometimes.
She just has a sense of humor.

another garden variety kook who "thinks" his god commands him

Ammon Bundy, like his father in previous confrontations, says he is following directions from God and invokes his family's faith when explaining the anti-government movement he is attempting to lead.

The news in Europa has been following this situation, yet I think we're still a bit confused as to why this stand-off is happening.

Because a bunch of overgrown teenage clowns are acting out their action movie fantasies.

Well from what we gather, a father and son called Hammond are in jail for something involving arson. Now this militia who people keep saying most aren't from Oregon have taken hold of a Nature Reserve and are saying they are defending the rights of ranchers.

I'm sure I'm just not understanding this, I have no idea what the Nature Reserve has to do with the Hammonds.

I think it's all very bizarre, and of course whatever they're doing, it'll only end one of two ways, either they surrender or it'll be like that Ruby Ridge situation.

"Under the law I wrote the Gov was to build the fence"

How sweet, if I want a fence I have to build it. Bla Bla Bla,another Rep thinking he can tell the gov what to do.

Forum List

Back