Ammon Bundy: We will continue to stand

"pro eo quod erit in locus cum" (heh)

or "quia vobes in locus cum eo"

I agree that the next time, because these degenerates are now emboldened with the thought "we can do whatever we want and not face any consequences for it", will be much more militant and the authorities will have no choice but to oblige them in upholding the law.

I agree that the next time, because these degenerates are now emboldened with the thought "we can do whatever we want and not face any consequences for it", will be much more militant and the authorities will have no choice but to oblige them in upholding the law.
What will be very interesting is when the alt right militia are facing LEO and loyal militia in ten times the number of the bad militia.

We don't have laws because corporations cannot make laws. They pass acts, statutes, codes and ordinances and follow what they call "public policy" which can change at their whims. Your understanding of how the system actually works is typical. I bet you would feel differently if you were being intimidated to give up your property because some corrupt corporate entity wants it....would you just meekly acquiesce because your beloved corporate "gubermint" told you that you must? I bet you would.....because you strike me as being just that big of a pussy. The Bill of Rights is very specific...it doesn't grant us them because no man has the right to decide what those rights are for someone else under Common Law. It seems to piss you off that the peasants are revolting...tough shit. I know that you see them as a road block to your dream of a communist utopia and complete control mandated by the "state"......how fucking pathetic.

What will be very interesting is when the alt right militia are facing LEO and loyal militia in ten times the number of the bad militia.

Who the fuck are you to decide what the "good" militia is and what the "bad" militia is? BTW, I find it very satisfying that you are so butthurt over the Bundys exoneration......you seem very bitter. (snicker)

Sorta like The Clinton's right?

Always deflection because you can't address the OP.

And you made a prediction that has no basis in fact

Silly statement. Our history has many examples of LEO and military firing on civilians, armed or otherwise.

Silly statement. Our history has many examples of LEO and military firing on civilians, armed or otherwise.
I wasn't talking about LEO's or duh military einstein.
I don't know what the Bundy's will do in the future. Nor does anyone else.
You always redefine and mistate what people say. It's where you live.

Journalist Andrew Selsky wrote for The Associated Press 3 November 2016:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Jon Ritzheimer learned that seven fellow occupiers of a national wildlife refuge in Oregon had been acquitted of federal charges last week, he celebrated a thousand miles away.

"I was kind of jumping up and down in the house, singing 'Praise the Lord,'" Ritzheimer said in a telephone interview late Wednesday from his Arizona home.

Ritzheimer pleaded guilty to the same conspiracy charge in a deal with prosecutors two months ago, and he hopes the federal jury's stunning Oct. 27 verdict to acquit key figures in the armed standoff could affect his case.

...Those who went to trial beat the odds by winning, but for those who opted for plea deals, the acquittals do not justify a request to withdraw a guilty plea...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

And you are accusing me of what you do.

Last edited:

Reversals don't work with me. Try try again.

You are a mirrorer from the get go. So what works for you or not is not the point.

You are following the Saul Alinsky/Rush Limbaugh protocol: accuse others of what you do.

You are a mirrorer from the get go. So what works for you or not is not the point.

You are following the Saul Alinsky/Rush Limbaugh protocol: accuse others of what you do.

LOL,
I've never read Saul Alinsky. And Rush Limbaugh is to far to the left for me. So you fail on both accounts. But you keep swinging jake, after the millionth time your odds are better.

You fail, tyrone. You use their tactics, whether you believe in their philosophy or teachings.

Forum List

Back