Amnesty International Condemns Ukraine's Tactics

ActionJackson

America First!!!
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Firstly ... I'm a conservative who's also opposed to war. Many on the left automatically believe that conservatives are warmongers. Not always the case. Most of the warmongers in D.C., these days, are Democrats and RINOs.

Secondly ... I don't know anything about the news source I'm about to post. So take it with a grain of salt. I'm just posting some news.

"Amnesty Cites 'Double Standards' in Global Response to Russia's War on Ukraine"​

Personally ... I despise Zelenskyy. He's a transgender queer who's main purpose in life is to launder American tax dollars and line the pockets of the Swamp Creatures in Washington, D.C. I don't believe that he gives two hoots for his own people. I despise the little elf.

You're not anti war if you want Putin to win.

Minding our own business was the anti-war position. Siding with out past positions was the anti-war positions. Like almost all wars, there is nothing for anyone to win here.

I don't know anything about the news source I'm about to post. So take it with a grain of salt. I'm just posting some news.
Good choice. They, of course, describe themselves as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but who the hell is really qualified to fairly judge such an enormous beast? The VOA began as the U.S.A.'s propaganda machine during WWII and continued that role through the Vietnam War when Hanoi Hannah gave voice to the Vietcong opposition. Major reform began not long after we lost, culminating in the creation of a "firewall" to insulate reporters from being directly influenced by government employees. No question VOA dramatically improved as a result, but Trump managed to fuck it up again, appointing some asshole who soon fired the other overseers and shitcanned the firewall. Not enough time has passed yet to gauge the damage. Perhaps its sheer size carries enough momentum to prevent rapid degradations in its quality, but I have yet to see any action on reimplementing the firewall.

Firstly ... I'm a conservative who's also opposed to war. Many on the left automatically believe that conservatives are warmongers. Not always the case. Most of the warmongers in D.C., these days, are Democrats and RINOs.

Secondly ... I don't know anything about the news source I'm about to post. So take it with a grain of salt. I'm just posting some news.

"Amnesty Cites 'Double Standards' in Global Response to Russia's War on Ukraine"​

Personally ... I despise Zelenskyy. He's a transgender queer who's main purpose in life is to launder American tax dollars and line the pockets of the Swamp Creatures in Washington, D.C. I don't believe that he gives two hoots for his own people. I despise the little elf.
Well said brother very well said and understandable. Let me go and echo your sentiments by bringing up a Ukrainian officer who went out of his way in an interview with a western news outlet and he said that many young Ukrainian soldiers are being sent into battle to die …..they don’t even know how to throw a grenade they don’t even know how to handle a rifle.

I have nothing against the common Russian man or the common Ukrainian man…. over $100 billion USD sent to Ukraine and how much of it is the common Ukrainian man actually getting?

We see how some of the people on the left and the rhinos are sick in the head as they are racist against Russians. The things they say about Russian soldiers is despicable and it is a disgrace to the men and women of the allied forces of World War II ..it’s a shot at our Soviet brothers British brothers and Chinese brothers who fought in the greatest war the most important war the world has ever seen.

Sixties Fan

It’s a shocking thing these people like 60s fans they don’t give a care about Jews …they don’t care that it was the Soviets and the Americans who liberated the concentration camps.

Love and human kindness that’s what the Soviets and the Americans were about and this video proves it

A WWII Russian prisoner of war remember the Americans who helped him survive

Same. I'm a conservative and I don't want war either. I believe more in having a strong military, a strong country, a strong society, strong leaders that prevents war by being feared and respected. You prevent war by working mutually beneficial with foriegn powers while letting them know you are no doormat.

But the fact remains the current administration wants war, they prove that by not trying to end it. Not once have they really tried to help stop it, they condemn war but only for Russia, they give billions and billions and billions of our dollars to Ukraine, they never say they want peace they only say they support Ukraine as long as it takes, they inch our military closer and closer to the conflict which does nothing but make the situation even worse, and they try to put pressure on Russia which just riles them up more. Everything they have done does nothing but keep the war going and keeps tensions high. They have nothing to de escalate anything.

You're not anti war if you want Putin to win.
I hate Russia and despise Putin, he is a lying, power hungry thug and Zelenski was violating his own people’s human rights before Russia invaded. We as a nation need to butt out, it is not our business and it is not something we should support on either side. We should not be sending billions and billions to support the war and we also need to never put a soldier on the ground or in the air for this war. These two countries and known for their propaganda and neither nation could tell you the straight up truth. Don’t trust Russia and don’t trust Ukraine, they are dangerous and don’t give a damn about their own people.

I hate Russia and despise Putin, he is a lying, power hungry thug and Zelenski was violating his own people’s human rights before Russia invaded. We as a nation need to butt out, it is not our business and it is not something we should support on either side. We should not be sending billions and billions to support the war and we also need to never put a soldier on the ground or in the air for this war. These two countries and known for their propaganda and neither nation could tell you the straight up truth. Don’t trust Russia and don’t trust Ukraine, they are dangerous and don’t give a damn about their own people.
Agreed. I'm not a fan of either side. It's not our fight. I do prefer Putin to Zelenskyy, but not by much. I'm opposed to communism, but Putin's leadership over his country is admirable in comparison to Biden's lack of leadership over America.

There are some stark realities at work here that must be ignored to take an anti-war stance. If Putin somehow wins Ukraine gets looted, raped and murdered. They have every right to resist and we as the supposed leader of free world have an obligation to help them.

There are some stark realities at work here that must be ignored to take an anti-war stance. If Putin somehow wins Ukraine gets looted, raped and murdered. They have every right to resist and we as the supposed leader of free world have an obligation to help them.
Nope! We're not obligated to do a damn thing for Ukraine. What we're obligated to do is spend billions on our southern wall; help our homeless vets; fix America's infrastructure; begin oil production on American soil; strengthen our own industries; start producing more than China; and concern ourselves with the problems in America's backyard instead of some sick queer's country halfway around the world. That's what we're obligated to do.

100% with you on all counts

Are we still the leader of the free world? If so, why are we so hated for interfering and why should we interfere here, Zelenski human right violations came from imprisoning and killing Ukrainians.

Nope! We're not obligated to do a damn thing for Ukraine. What we're obligated to do is spend billions on our southern wall; help our homeless vets; fix America's infrastructure; begin oil production on American soil; strengthen our own industries; start producing more than China; and concern ourselves with the problems in America's backyard instead of some sick queer's country halfway around the world. That's what we're obligated to do.
Since you seem to have some sort of grudge against one man and and don't care if the whole country gets enslaved it's difficult to think you are anything more than just another Putin supporter.

Since you seem to have some sort of grudge against one man and and don't care if the whole country gets enslaved it's difficult to think you are anything more than just another Putin supporter.
Many of the Ukrainians are hoping the Putin will liberate them from the power and control that little tyrant has over them. But if you get your "news" from MSNBC, CNN, or FAUX ... then you probably don't know all the facts.

Many of the Ukrainians are hoping the Putin will liberate them from the power and control that little tyrant has over them. But if you get your "news" from MSNBC, CNN, or FAUX ... then you probably don't know all the facts.
That's what the Russian propaganda says. If you are putting your trust in that you've already fucked up. This war will continue as long as Ukraine feels like fighting it. They know from long memory the horrors of occupation.

Thanks. I literally said that I'm not on either side, but someone (predictably) put words in my mouth. The Public Fool System has failed. It was supposed to teach folks how to read.
for the radical left if you arent with them youre against them,, there is no neutral,,

Forum List

Back