Amy Coney Barrett has seven children and believes in God-Alarm! Alarm! Alarm!

A successful working Christian breeding Conservative Mom.

A nightmare for the Democrat filth.

I wonder who they are going to come up with to claim that she raped?

Maybe she force a boy to kiss her in a 6th grade Spin the Bottle game.
They will come up with men claiming one or more of her children as theirs. The result of an adulterous affair. Hold off on the nomination until DNA results are in.

Well we know for sure that two of her children were not from her husband because they were adopted.

Of course since they are Black then the Moon Bats will claim she has been getting some BBC on the side.

Evidently it's unreasonable to be concerned that a Supreme Court Justice might base decisions on what her god is "telling" her.

Why would anyone be concerned about that?
If you don't believe in God, what are your decisions based on? The same thing these decisions were.

1600787836618.png

1600787930412.png

1600788044856.png

Evidently it's unreasonable to be concerned that a Supreme Court Justice might base decisions on what her god is "telling" her.

Joe Biden is a practicing Catholic.

Oops!
Nope, be is a selective Catholic, much like the vile antisemitic Bernie Sanders is a selective Jew. Sanders preaches the destruction of Israel, hates Judaism, he backs all the antisemitic candidates like the Squad and he encourages antisemitism; yet when it suits him he says he is Jewish, despite the fake that SOB is about as Jewish as Hitler. Same goes for the vile antisemite George Soros.

Biden is only catholic to cross off a barrier to becoming remaining in public office.

I would have precisely the same concern for anyone.

Why the "oops"?

But somehow, for a strange and unknowable reason...this "concern" only very suddenly manifests when it's a conservative...funny that. :icon_rolleyes:
Conservatives are much more likely to leverage their religion as a weapon, like Jihadis.

I don't require your agreement on that, nor would I expect it.

Lefties have replaced religion with things like AGW activism and Identity politics.

Example 1: Bake this cake or else!
Yes. And Cancel Culture.

The ends of our political spectrum are killing us with their jihads.

How is this Catholic group a "jihad"

So far the worst that can be said against them is the pick men as the spiritual leaders of the family.
They're engaged in a righteous struggle. They are convinced their god is on their side. They are convinced that their faith justifies their actions.

In her last hearings, Barrett tried to make the case that a believing Catholic could be an impartial Justice on the Supreme Court, and got the shit beat out of her for that tactic.

The Senate hearings are going to be great theatre.

I do expect that Barrett has 4 out of 5 chances to be confirmed.

Except she has never said that, but why stop a good lie, right?

Perhaps you don't know what the word "might" means.

That's okay, Trumpster, I'm used to this from you folks.

And monkey's might fly out of your ass. Maybe assume based on the facts she will rule based on the Law.

But naw....you want to go with bullshit. :D

Don't pretend that you do not know what the secular arguments against things like abortion are.

It makes you look like a fucking demagogue, yourself.

And monkey's might fly out of your ass. Maybe assume based on the facts she will rule based on the Law.

But naw....you want to go with bullshit. :D
Okay! Neat!

Don't pretend that you do not know what the secular arguments against things like abortion are.

Huh?

EbNBfEO.gif

Why the "oops"?

But somehow, for a strange and unknowable reason...this "concern" only very suddenly manifests when it's a conservative...funny that. :icon_rolleyes:
Conservatives are much more likely to leverage their religion as a weapon, like Jihadis.

Lefties have replaced religion with things like AGW activism and Identity politics.

Yes. And Cancel Culture.

So far the worst that can be said against them is the pick men as the spiritual leaders of the family.
They're engaged in a righteous struggle. They are convinced their god is on their side. They are convinced that their faith justifies their actions.

And?

Sorry, but for true "Jihad" as we use the term you have to cross over into violence and force.

Watering down Jihad just to use the word because it sounds dangerous is intellectually dishonest.

Amy Coney Barrett is feared by liberals not for anything she has done but for she did not do. She did not go to Planned Parenthood and flush five of her seven children down the plumbing. This makes her a wicked human being by the standards of the Democratic Party. They will fight her to the end.

I heard she ran "Rape trains," when she was in high school.....oh...wait....that was the one they used against the last republican candidate ....... what is the new democrat party talking point for her?

Funny....but we don't have religious tests for office, you twit.

Why the "oops"?

Yes. And Cancel Culture.

And?

Sorry, but for true "Jihad" as we use the term you have to cross over into violence and force.

Watering down Jihad just to use the word because it sounds dangerous is intellectually dishonest.
Jihad, (Arabic: “struggle” or “effort”)also spelled jehad, in Islam, a meritorious struggle or effort. The exact meaning of the term jihād depends on context; it has often been erroneously translated in the West as “holy war.” Jihad, particularly in the religious and ethical realm, primarily refers to the human struggle to promote what is right and to prevent what is wrong.

Anything else?

Why the "oops"?

Yes. And Cancel Culture.

And?

Jihad, (Arabic: “struggle” or “effort”)also spelled jehad, in Islam, a meritorious struggle or effort. The exact meaning of the term jihād depends on context; it has often been erroneously translated in the West as “holy war.” Jihad, particularly in the religious and ethical realm, primarily refers to the human struggle to promote what is right and to prevent what is wrong.

Anything else?

Yeah...nice try....

Jihad (English: /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ jihād [dʒɪˈhaːd]) is an Arabic word which literally means striving or struggling, especially with a praiseworthy aim.[1][2][3][4] In an Islamic context, it can refer to almost any effort to make personal and social life conform with God's guidance, such as struggle against one's evil inclinations, proselytizing, or efforts toward the moral betterment of the ummah,[1][2][5] though it is most frequently associated with war.[6]

In classical Islamic law, the term refers to armed struggle against unbelievers,[2][3

Huh?

EbNBfEO.gif

Typical.

I'm actually not surprised that a demagogue like you is afraid to actually engage in an dialogue about arguments that run counter to their own.

Why the "oops"?

Yes. And Cancel Culture.

And?

Anything else?

Yes, the textbook definition, but when you use the term Jihad or Jihaddi most people think violent Islamic extremists bent on converting the world to Islam.

notice I said "as we use the term" in my response, something you either didn't see or chose to ignore.

Forum List

Back