An annoying thing that happens here a lot

Uhm I am not the one running around shooting/ killing people or trying to take away guns, that would be the left

You should have just told the ignorant twat that a gun argument is only won when the smoke clears and you are one of the people that can still smell cordite.

You talk like someone who has watched too many bad action flicks.
*Sigh*

For the slow people

Red flag laws

Chicago gun bans

1968 gun law

Taking away japanese american guns in WWII

Blacks shoot the hell out of each other every day~ they vote left

Your opinion of how I post is inconsequential at best.

You're not winning anything.
You have been reduced to sputtering nonsense, that will accomplish nothing, and don't have the wherewithal to recognize that.

I told you that you should have shut the fuck up a while back ... Ignorant Twat ... :thup:

Uhm I am not the one running around shooting/ killing people or trying to take away guns, that would be the left

You should have just told the ignorant twat that a gun argument is only won when the smoke clears and you are one of the people that can still smell cordite.

*Sigh*

For the slow people

Red flag laws

Chicago gun bans

1968 gun law

I'm not arguing for gun laws so much as calling your arguments against them ludicrous.

Your opinion of how I post is inconsequential at best.

You're not winning anything.
You have been reduced to sputtering nonsense, that will accomplish nothing, and don't have the wherewithal to recognize that.

I told you that you should have shut the fuck up a while back ... Ignorant Twat ... :thup:

Like I care. You're just another crank that thinks courage is something you can hold in your hand and only lasts as long the ammo.

*Sigh*

For the slow people

Red flag laws

Chicago gun bans

1968 gun law

I'm not arguing for gun laws so much as calling your arguments against them ludicrous.
So you against the constitution now?

Quit being ridiculous, the 2nd says everyone must own a gun and shoot an IRS agent if they tax too much.

True story.

Like I care. You're just another crank that thinks courage is something you can hold in your hand and only lasts as long the ammo.

Sweetie, you don't know what I think and never will.
You don't listen and you think you are making sense.

Tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep tonight feeling you have accomplished something.
You are so insignificant, I don't even need to take that away from you ... Ignorant Twat ... :thup:

Sweetie, you don't know what I think and never will.
You don't listen and you think you are making sense.

Tell yourself whatever you need to so you can sleep tonight feeling you have accomplished something.
You are so insignificant, I don't even need to take that away from you ... Ignorant Twat ... :thup:

Get some new material. Even bad comedians know not to use the same punch line twice.

The right's gun argument is exactly like the argument for the existence of UFOs/aliens. It is 100% speculation.
Except, not really though, said Vickie Weaver.
All your arguments are wild stories about what might happen based on secret agendas that are about as plausible as a blurry UFO photo of a hubcap hanging from fishing line.
So she's not really dead, then?

Lon Horiuchi didn't put a .30 caliber round through her face?

That never happened?
People get shot all the time and the right does not give two shits. Some of them are just kids trying to learn something.
That's the price for freedom

LOL you don't even give one shit. Do you actually want want to win the gun argument? Being a callous prick does not help your case.
The fed burns women and children to death, or just guns them down, and he's the callous one?

I don't think so.
It seems you think lives are only valuable if the government takes them.
No, it doesn't seem that way at all.

You're just full of shit.

The right's gun argument is exactly like the argument for the existence of UFOs/aliens. It is 100% speculation.
Except, not really though, said Vickie Weaver.
All your arguments are wild stories about what might happen based on secret agendas that are about as plausible as a blurry UFO photo of a hubcap hanging from fishing line.
So she's not really dead, then?

Lon Horiuchi didn't put a .30 caliber round through her face?

That never happened?
People get shot all the time and the right does not give two shits. Some of them are just kids trying to learn something.
That's the price for freedom

LOL you don't even give one shit. Do you actually want want to win the gun argument? Being a callous prick does not help your case.
You mean like pushing gun laws that disarm and punish only the law-abiding, and do nothing to disarm criminals?

Gun nuts have a long list of times they warned that if an election went a certain way then all your guns would be taken, or if a certain law was passed, it would end the 2nd amendment. etc, etc. None of that ever happened.

Kinda' like when liberal dipshits swore up and down that Trump would get us into another war.

As it turned out, he's the only President in recent memory who didn't...
Thank Gaea Biden got us into another war right away.

Forum List

Back