An annoying thing that happens here a lot

whenever the topic is "gun control", is that someone will dismissively say; "No one is coming for your guns!!!", and state that anyone who thinks so is a fool and a conspiracy theorist. Of course, these folks get called liars, and then everyone just doubles down on the same old arguments.
They are coming for them; this is not a new thing, and it's not a secret...... they have been doing this shit for a long time, and they will be happy to murder you while they're at it.

Given our history, it's sort of surprising that some people still try to claim that no one is going to take people's guns.

OK. When did someone last show up at your door to get your guns? Gun nuts have a long list of times they warned that if an election went a certain way then all your guns would be taken, or if a certain law was passed, it would end the 2nd amendment. etc, etc. None of that ever happened. Gun nuts are a lot like that crazy preacher who said the world was going to end on a certain day.

1911 – Turkey disarmed its citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

1929 – Russia disarmed its citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

1935 – China disarmed its citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

1938 – Germany disarmed its citizens, and between 1939 – 1945 they murdered 16 million Jews.

1956 – Cambodia disarmed its citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

1964 – Guatamala disarmed its citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

1970 – Uganda disarmed its citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

The US never disarmed it's citizens.

Allow me to correct your asinine statement.

36 Virginia residents’ firearms seized under ‘red flag’ law

66 People Had Their Guns Seized Under New Colorado Law, Report Says

Law-abiding gun Owner Killed During Red Flag Confiscation Raid

In Vermont, A Case Of One Man Whose Gun Was Seized Under Red Flag Law

More than 20 guns removed from Prince William, Manassas residents so far via 'red flag' law

Woman Abuses Red Flag Law, Lies About Innocent Man To Have His Guns Confiscated

I'll be interested to see how you pathetically attempt to move the goalposts.

At that rate, how long do you think it will take to confiscate more than are being sold? A century or two? Now this is where you start ranting about all the things that you imagine will happen. Get back to me when those imagined things are more than just voices in your head.

Baby steps. Rome wasn't destroyed in a day.

Meanwhile, I proved you wrong. Naturally, you refuse to acknowledge it.

If you are talking about confiscating from the Japanese internment camps, of course I admit I was wrong. I was thinking more along the lines of widespread confiscation which didn't happen, but I was wrong to say confiscation never happened.. Feel better now? I never back up from admitting my mistakes when I'm shown to be wrong. I never argue something I know to be wrong.

BZZZZT!! Wrong answer. You claimed the US never disarms its citizens. I showed you it does via Red Flag laws.

Look at you, backing up from admitting your mistake when you were shown to be wrong.

You need to use a spotter when you backpedal. It's safer that way.

Red flag laws are not the same as widespread confiscation. Quit nit picking.

Well......Trump did support red flag laws.

Yeah, I didn't like that.

The right's gun argument is exactly like the argument for the existence of UFOs/aliens. It is 100% speculation.
Except, not really though, said Vickie Weaver.
All your arguments are wild stories about what might happen based on secret agendas that are about as plausible as a blurry UFO photo of a hubcap hanging from fishing line.
So she's not really dead, then?

Lon Horiuchi didn't put a .30 caliber round through her face?

That never happened?
People get shot all the time and the right does not give two shits. Some of them are just kids trying to learn something.
No, the vast majority are criminals engaged in crime.

whenever the topic is "gun control", is that someone will dismissively say; "No one is coming for your guns!!!", and state that anyone who thinks so is a fool and a conspiracy theorist. Of course, these folks get called liars, and then everyone just doubles down on the same old arguments.
They are coming for them; this is not a new thing, and it's not a secret...... they have been doing this shit for a long time, and they will be happy to murder you while they're at it.

Given our history, it's sort of surprising that some people still try to claim that no one is going to take people's guns.

OK. When did someone last show up at your door to get your guns? Gun nuts have a long list of times they warned that if an election went a certain way then all your guns would be taken, or if a certain law was passed, it would end the 2nd amendment. etc, etc. None of that ever happened. Gun nuts are a lot like that crazy preacher who said the world was going to end on a certain day.

Did or did not Chicago banned guns?

Guns are not banned in Chicago.

That's not my question .. was guns banned in chicago?

There was an attempt, but it failed in court. Guns aren't banned in Chicago.

Lol nice try, Chicago banned guns for over 10 years...illegaly

Well, no. There was a handgun ban for a while, but that only covered handguns.

That never happened?
People get shot all the time and the right does not give two shits. Some of them are just kids trying to learn something.

Vickie Weaver was shot ... By a FBI Sniper ... And was holding a baby in her arms when he shot her ... :thup:

Did or did not Chicago banned guns?

Guns are not banned in Chicago.

That's not my question .. was guns banned in chicago?

There was an attempt, but it failed in court. Guns aren't banned in Chicago.

Lol nice try, Chicago banned guns for over 10 years...illegaly

Well, no. There was a handgun ban for a while, but that only covered handguns.

Regardless, it proves that Democrats want our guns

The right's gun argument is exactly like the argument for the existence of UFOs/aliens. It is 100% speculation.
All your arguments are wild stories about what might happen based on secret agendas that are about as plausible as a blurry UFO photo of a hubcap hanging from fishing line.

That never happened?
That's the price for freedom

LOL you don't even give one shit. Do you actually want want to win the gun argument? Being a callous prick does not help your case.

That never happened?

Vickie Weaver was shot ... By a FBI Sniper ... And was holding a baby in her arms when he shot her ... :thup:

I'm sending my hopes and prayers. What more do you want?

That never happened?

LOL you don't even give one shit. Do you actually want want to win the gun argument? Being a callous prick does not help your case.
The fed burns women and children to death, or just guns them down, and he's the callous one?

I don't think so.

I don't want anything from you ... And if I did, I would just take it from you, with or without your acceptance ... :thup:

That's funny, I have guns too only I am not shitting my pants that Biden is going to show up and take them like some craven coward.

A gun won't save you from people like me ... And there is a greater chance President Biden is shitting his pants right now ... :thup:

That never happened?

The fed burns women and children to death, or just guns them down, and he's the callous one?

I don't think so.
It seems you think lives are only valuable if the government takes them.

I don't want anything from you ... And if I did, I would just take it from you, with or without your acceptance ... :thup:

That's funny, I have guns too only I am not shitting my pants that Biden is going to show up and take them like some craven coward.

A gun won't save you from people like me ... And there is a greater chance President Biden is shitting his pants right now ... :thup:

People like you like to talk a lot. In any case you have to realize how stupid it is to talk tough on an anonymous message board.

The problem with liars like you is that you are so easily exposed as a liar.

" Then there are problems with registrations. The law requires “assault weapons” to be registered and establishes grace periods. Preferring to know where these guns are and believing the law allowed it, former Atty. Gen. Dan Lungren continued to encourage and accept grace period registrations through 1998. Handgun Control Inc. sued him. When Bill Lockyer was elected attorney general, he dropped the opposition to the Handgun Control lawsuit. As a result, thousands of registrations were invalidated and owners were “dispossessed” of their guns without any payment. So in California, registration indeed did lead to confiscation."

People like you like to talk a lot. In any case you have to realize how stupid it is to talk tough on an anonymous message board.

Well ... You're welcome to shut the fuck up then.
You have nothing to offer but. "Blah-blah-Blah anonymous bullshit" ... To which I am not arguing with that ... :dunno:

That never happened?

Uhm I am not the one running around shooting/ killing people or trying to take away guns, that would be the left

Well ... You're welcome to shut the fuck up then.
You have nothing to offer but. "Blah-blah-Blah anonymous bullshit" ... To which I am not arguing with that ... :dunno:

You have yet to argue anything.

Uhm I am not the one running around shooting/ killing people or trying to take away guns, that would be the left

You should have just told the ignorant twat that a gun argument is only won when the smoke clears and you are one of the people that can still smell cordite.

You talk like someone who has watched too many bad action flicks.

Gun nuts have a long list of times they warned that if an election went a certain way then all your guns would be taken, or if a certain law was passed, it would end the 2nd amendment. etc, etc. None of that ever happened.

Kinda' like when liberal dipshits swore up and down that Trump would get us into another war.

As it turned out, he's the only President in recent memory who didn't...

Forum List

Back