An Apology to African Americans

Yes. It's called all the prejudice hiring managers in America who forced the government, who by the way is the ultimate referee here, into regulating industry to force companies who were acting badly to hire a proportionate share of black people.

Now you white bigots and racists act like white companies were forced to hire inferior blacks. So basically you're saying there were legitimate reasons whites weren't hiring blacks.

You guys are prejudice and the country you run is/was prejudice. Now end AA like you want to and we will see what the results are. Hopefully you are right and the need for it is over.

But interesting I can't find one person to say AA was never needed but I would be a million dollars that back then had USMB been a thing you cock suckers would be arguing against AA. No question in my mind.

Unk, go fuck yourself.
HA HA HA. This is too funny.

1. You racist bigot, yes the companies (regardless of who owns them) ARE "forced to hire inferior blacks" (as well as equal blacks), and this abomination (which you racistly support) has been going on for 50+ years.

2. There was never a need for RACE-BASED AA. If people (of any race) have been deprived economically, maybe they should get a break, but because they need it, not what color they are.

3. I have ALWAYS argued against race-based AA, and you should too. Only reason you don't, is you're an anti-white racist.
But I'm white you stupid fuck. What I am is a thinking progressive liberal.

The whole reason for AA was to help blacks against racist white hiring managers. Back then that was basically all of them. And then later women needed help against you fucks. Because you said they weren't qualified either. Are you against sex based AA? Well sorry but we had to because you insisted women weren't as good. Now we see you were wrong and women now have a place in the workforce. In fact most of the new jobs being created are women's work.

Occupations with the most job growth

Pretty soon you white men are going to be crying that no one will hire you as a nurse.

AA was put in place, much like feminists pushed their agenda to get ugly women a chance, to give those that weren't qualified to do it on their own a chance based on something they said being used to deny them was wrong.

Anyone that has to rely on AA to get whatever they get has proven they aren't as good as those of us that don't use it.

Wait a second!!!

Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It?
The Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the program benefits the women who fought against it most of all.

In 2016 the Supreme Court upheld affirmative action in higher education admissions???

Then it is settled. Stop crying over things you have no control over. Why don't you focus on tax breaks for the rich and deregulating the banks and enviornment? Move on like you did after the healthcare flop!

Yes. It's called all the prejudice hiring managers in America who forced the government, who by the way is the ultimate referee here, into regulating industry to force companies who were acting badly to hire a proportionate share of black people.

Now you white bigots and racists act like white companies were forced to hire inferior blacks. So basically you're saying there were legitimate reasons whites weren't hiring blacks.

You guys are prejudice and the country you run is/was prejudice. Now end AA like you want to and we will see what the results are. Hopefully you are right and the need for it is over.

But interesting I can't find one person to say AA was never needed but I would be a million dollars that back then had USMB been a thing you cock suckers would be arguing against AA. No question in my mind.

Unk, go fuck yourself.

1. You racist bigot, yes the companies (regardless of who owns them) ARE "forced to hire inferior blacks" (as well as equal blacks), and this abomination (which you racistly support) has been going on for 50+ years.

2. There was never a need for RACE-BASED AA. If people (of any race) have been deprived economically, maybe they should get a break, but because they need it, not what color they are.

3. I have ALWAYS argued against race-based AA, and you should too. Only reason you don't, is you're an anti-white racist.

The whole reason for AA was to help blacks against racist white hiring managers. Back then that was basically all of them. And then later women needed help against you fucks. Because you said they weren't qualified either. Are you against sex based AA? Well sorry but we had to because you insisted women weren't as good. Now we see you were wrong and women now have a place in the workforce. In fact most of the new jobs being created are women's work.

Pretty soon you white men are going to be crying that no one will hire you as a nurse.

AA was put in place, much like feminists pushed their agenda to get ugly women a chance, to give those that weren't qualified to do it on their own a chance based on something they said being used to deny them was wrong.

Anyone that has to rely on AA to get whatever they get has proven they aren't as good as those of us that don't use it.

You are as stupid as Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

In the coming days, the U.S. Supreme Court is expected to rule in a potentially landmark case on the constitutionality of affirmative action. The original lawsuit was filed on behalf of Abigail Fisher, a woman who claims that she was denied admission to the University of Texas because she is white. But study after study shows that affirmative action helps white women as much or even more than it helps men and women of color. Ironically, Fisher is exactly the kind of person affirmative action helps the most in America today.

Not one of those women benefited because she was white. In case you haven't heard, white isn't a factor than can be used in AA. That means the white part of white female accounts for 0% of the benefit and the female part accounts for 100%. I know such big numbers are hard for a poorly educated retard like you to grasp. Trust me, I'm correct.

Unk, go fuck yourself.

Wait a second!!!

Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It?
The Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the program benefits the women who fought against it most of all.

In 2016 the Supreme Court upheld affirmative action in higher education admissions???

Then it is settled. Stop crying over things you have no control over. Why don't you focus on tax breaks for the rich and deregulating the banks and enviornment? Move on like you did after the healthcare flop!

Wait a second!!!!!!

Are you saying that a characteristic not part of AA can count when looking at the results? Tell me, with supportive evidence, just how much of the white part of white female played a role.

It would be interesting to know if sealybobo would want that same concept applied to the NFL, NBA, and MLB? I can just about predict what he'll say.
Well, sealybobo ? What DO you say ? :laugh:
Not applicable. Now it is interesting though that you bring up these sports who also had a problem with white owners NEVER finding any blacks who could manage a team. And for years you racists said they weren't smart enough to be winning coaches or quarterbacks. Admit that's true?

AA is government-mandated, government-sanctioned, and voluntary private programs that tend to focus on access to education and employment, specifically granting special consideration to historically excluded groups such as racial minorities or women.

Let me know if more qualified whites are not getting the job because blacks are not hiring whites. Then maybe you will have a point.

Quit acting like you whites are more qualified and smarter. You're not. You were discriminating and that's why AA was put in place.

Do any of you suggest that you would have been for AA back when they put it into place? Because none of you are admitting that you think it should have never been inacted. But your arguments suggest it shouldn't have been. At least these are the arguments you would have made when you were fighting it.

It's not applicable to you because it would require getting rid of blacks that are disproportionately represented in those sports.

I already admitted I believe it never should have been put in place. Can't you read or are you like most blacks with an average 85 IQ?

I already know you guys can defend anything and will if forced to but I find it interesting that guys like Correll didn't say it was never needed. At least he's admitting we had a racism problem in the past. If you won't even do that then I won't take you seriously.

You're still sticking to the 1950's lie that the reason you weren't hiring blacks is because they weren't qualified. Even though we know that turned out to be a big fat lie, you keep telling it. Nice.

You said, twice, no one said it after I had said it many times.

You're still going the typical Liberal automatic that if the results aren't what you like, somehow someone was cheated. You think results you don't like mean opportunities didn't exist. Failure to get a result doesn't mean you weren't given the chance.

I commend you for being an unashamed bigot and idiot.

We know people were cheated. We sit next to the racist white hiring managers everyday. Do you think I am a traitor to our race for telling on you racists? Well fuck off. You should have welcomed my Greek father when he first came to this country. Now I already know what evil fucks you are and racists. So now I may look like one of you but I will never be one of you thank gosh. Gosh because I don't believe in god either. Belief in that makes people stupid. Watch I'll prove it. Do you believe?

Unk, go fuck yourself.

Well you should go to an all black country that discriminates against you and then we will tell you that if you haven't made it it's not because of that discrimination it's because you are a loser.

Hell, even in a white country you are a loser. No winner talks like you.

If I was the only white in such a country, and by the way no such place exists, I'd be a winner by default.

I can't be a loser. Unlike blacks that you admit get benefits from AA, as a white person I don't need such a thing. I'm capable of doing it without that kind of help. Also, I don't want it.

Well, sealybobo ? What DO you say ? :laugh:
Not applicable. Now it is interesting though that you bring up these sports who also had a problem with white owners NEVER finding any blacks who could manage a team. And for years you racists said they weren't smart enough to be winning coaches or quarterbacks. Admit that's true?

AA is government-mandated, government-sanctioned, and voluntary private programs that tend to focus on access to education and employment, specifically granting special consideration to historically excluded groups such as racial minorities or women.

Let me know if more qualified whites are not getting the job because blacks are not hiring whites. Then maybe you will have a point.

Quit acting like you whites are more qualified and smarter. You're not. You were discriminating and that's why AA was put in place.

Do any of you suggest that you would have been for AA back when they put it into place? Because none of you are admitting that you think it should have never been inacted. But your arguments suggest it shouldn't have been. At least these are the arguments you would have made when you were fighting it.

It's not applicable to you because it would require getting rid of blacks that are disproportionately represented in those sports.

I already admitted I believe it never should have been put in place. Can't you read or are you like most blacks with an average 85 IQ?

I already know you guys can defend anything and will if forced to but I find it interesting that guys like Correll didn't say it was never needed. At least he's admitting we had a racism problem in the past. If you won't even do that then I won't take you seriously.

You're still sticking to the 1950's lie that the reason you weren't hiring blacks is because they weren't qualified. Even though we know that turned out to be a big fat lie, you keep telling it. Nice.

You're still going the typical Liberal automatic that if the results aren't what you like, somehow someone was cheated. You think results you don't like mean opportunities didn't exist. Failure to get a result doesn't mean you weren't given the chance.

We know people were cheated. We sit next to the racist white hiring managers everyday. Do you think I am a traitor to our race for telling on you racists? Well fuck off. You should have welcomed my Greek father when he first came to this country. Now I already know what evil fucks you are and racists. So now I may look like one of you but I will never be one of you thank gosh. Gosh because I don't believe in god either. Belief in that makes people stupid. Watch I'll prove it. Do you believe?

We know what you say.

You're definitely not one of us. A NL like you will never be.

1. I've seen more qualified blacks get passed over for whites who didn't work out. This happens more than the opposite.

2. You prove in every post that you have a negative attitude towards black workers. The only ones who make it are ones you mentor because without you they are nothing. LOL.

So you do admit there was a need and reason for AA in the past. Thank you for at least admitting that. Or at least not denying it. That was awfully white of you. LOL.

1. My observations say otherwise.

2. Nothing I have said, justifies your claim. You preconceptions are misleading you.

3. It is certainly the wrong answer now.

You don't have a negative attitude towards blacks? Lets see what you wrote:

"whites have to put up with less qualified co-workers."

Sorry white factory workers have to put up with less qualified blacks. What about the blacks who have to put up with less qualified whites?

Are you saying whites should have a good attitude if required to put up with less qualified co-workers?

Less qualified whites? You mean there is AA that takes white into account?

Unk, go fuck yourself.

I said it wasn't needed. Anything that does the very thing using race that you argue as to why it was needed isn't needed.
Clearly we, this country, disagreed with you decades ago and now I just found out that are right leaning Supreme Court upheld AA last year? It's settled. I'm about to wrap this up. You guys lost. Bye.

HA HA. Why are you calling me stupid ? I don't care what your race is. You are an anti-white, racist bigot. That's a factor of your personality, not your race, you dum dum.

Yes I'm against sex-based AA, and you should be too. And if you're OK with it, then you're a sexist bigot also. As I said before, if there is ever any preference to be given other than pure qualifications, it should be economic NEED, not race or sex, or any of these other dopey classifications that looney liberals come up with.

It's guys like you who would give a job to a single woman or black guy, with $100,000 in the bank, over a white guy with 4 kids who's broke, and in debt. Sheeesh! Re-examine yourself.

We know what you say.

And you see, I don't even L N's. But I know if we are going to live with them you got to stop being a white N.

1. My observations say otherwise.

2. Nothing I have said, justifies your claim. You preconceptions are misleading you.

3. It is certainly the wrong answer now.

Sorry white factory workers have to put up with less qualified blacks. What about the blacks who have to put up with less qualified whites?

Are you saying whites should have a good attitude if required to put up with less qualified co-workers?

Unk, go fuck yourself.

I said it wasn't needed. Anything that does the very thing using race that you argue as to why it was needed isn't needed.
Clearly we, this country, disagreed with you decades ago and now I just found out that are right leaning Supreme Court upheld AA last year? It's settled. I'm about to wrap this up. You guys lost. Bye.

I can't be a loser. Unlike you, I'm not an AA supporters thinking the less qualified should get something they didn't earn.

We know what you say.

And you see, I don't even L N's. But I know if we are going to live with them you got to stop being a white N.

No, you're not a NL. You're simply a n*****r.

HA HA. Why are you calling me stupid ? I don't care what you're race is. You are an anti-whit racist bigot. That's a factor of you personality, not your race, you dum dum.
Yes i'm against sex-based AA, and you should be too. And if you Ok with it, then you're a sexist bigot also. As i said before, if there is ever any preference to be given other than pure qualifications, it should be economic NEED, not race or sex, or any of these other dopey classifications that looney liberals come up with.

Well it's funny because back when AA was passed I'm pretty sure it was 99% white men who passed it. And the Supreme Court approved it again in 2016. They will not bring it up again for at least another decade.

Unk, go fuck yourself.

I can't be a loser. Unlike you, I'm not an AA supporters thinking the less qualified should get something they didn't earn.
I don't think the less qualified person gets the job when racist white companies are forced to hire 12% blacks or not get goverment contracts. If you want to insist blacks can't do what you do then have fun on the private market. But don't try to get government contracts. Now you can now that Trump is President but not when we are back in the White House.

So most companies will continue to follow the 12% rule because 3 years is right around the corner. You don't want to lose your big government contract because President Winfrey took your contract away.

Uh, sorry to disillusion you pal, but Trump and Sessions have already set in motion actions to abolish AA, and they will have the votes on the SCOTUS to do it (just like the Muslim ban was approved) "Last year" the SCOTUS was left-leaning. Now one of Trump's picks (Gorsuch) is on the court and another righty (or 2) will soon be added.

You're not keeping up with the news >>>

Trump's DOJ to Probe Discrimination Against White Students

Sessions’s move to take on affirmative action energizes Trump’s base

Unk, go fuck yourself.

Well you should go to an all black country that discriminates against you and then we will tell you that if you haven't made it it's not because of that discrimination it's because you are a loser.

If I was the only white in such a country, and by the way no such place exists, I'd be a winner by default.

I can't be a loser. Unlike blacks that you admit get benefits from AA, as a white person I don't need such a thing. I'm capable of doing it without that kind of help. Also, I don't want it.

Yes because of your white privilege. I was talking to an educated white the other day and they were explaining to me how he benefited from his friends parents. Even though he didn't have a dad his buddy Jimmy did and after college Jimmy's dad got him a job in the firm. Black people don't have that benefit.

Anyways, I know I'm talking over your head. I'm going to find someone a little less of a loser and someone a bit smarter. I like Correll. He sticks to his guns but he's clearly not an idiot like you.

Uh, sorry to disillusion you pal, but Trump and Sessions have already set in motion actions to abolish AA, and they will have the votes on the SCOTUS to do it (just like the Muslim ban was approved) "Last year" the SCOTUS was left-leaning. Now one of Trump's picks (Gorsuch) is on the court and another righty (or 2) will soon be added.

You're not keeping up with the news >>>

Trump's DOJ to Probe Discrimination Against White Students

Sessions’s move to take on affirmative action energizes Trump’s base

a. Gorsucks only replaced Scalia. The court wasn't left last year. Is this a lie you are telling me or are you stupid?

b. I wonder if they will address this again before the next election. I doubt it. Then after Trump and Sessions will be gone.

c. And maybe the court won't hear it again. They have already decided. Do you know what stari decisis is? Of course you don't I forgot you are stupid.

I don't think the less qualified person gets the job when racist white companies are forced to hire 12% blacks or not get goverment contracts. If you want to insist blacks can't do what you do then have fun on the private market. But don't try to get government contracts. Now you can now that Trump is President but not when we are back in the White House.

So most companies will continue to follow the 12% rule because 3 years is right around the corner. You don't want to lose your big government contract because President Winfrey took your contract away.
"WE" ? If that means Democrats, forget it. That institution no longer exists. Poor guys - they died 3 years ago, and they don't know it. :rolleyes:

a. Gorsucks only replaced Scalia. The court wasn't left last year. Is this a lie you are telling me or are you stupid?

b. I wonder if they will address this again before the next election. I doubt it. Then after Trump and Sessions will be gone.

c. And maybe the court won't hear it again. They have already decided. Do you know what stari decisis is? Of course you don't I forgot you are stupid.
Sure they were left. They OK'd same sex marriage didn't they ? And (you said yourself) OKd AA

. Those days are gone forever now, Get used to it.

As for your cute Latin words, don't you know > in American politics, .....anything goes. :biggrin:

Yes because of your white privilege. I was talking to an educated white the other day and they were explaining to me how he benefited from his friends parents. Even though he didn't have a dad his buddy Jimmy did and after college Jimmy's dad got him a job in the firm. Black people don't have that benefit.

Anyways, I know I'm talking over your head. I'm going to find someone a little less of a loser and someone a bit smarter. I like Correll. He sticks to his guns but he's clearly not an idiot like you.

There is no such thing as "white privilege". Are you nuts ? The privilege to be discriminated against.?.. in AA ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head) :rolleyes:

. Black people don't have that benefit.

they don't?

Forum List

Back