🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An Atheists View of Kim Davis' Incarceration For Her Faith

"Never believe a leftist who tells you they believe in democracy.

What a way to go through life. Such programming is deep rooted and allows oneself to never think about it. His marching orders have been given and must be followed just like a good independent thinker lol

It is the Truth. I have not read a leftist in the past twenty years who had a bad thing to say about Castro or Mao or Stalin.

I hate Castro and Mao and Stalin. Poof! Your entire world is turned upside down

LOL.....not the first time the Supreme Court has overturned State marriage laws because they were unconstitutional. That law is null and void in Kentucky.
Wow, so you must be an expert.

Which part of the Constitution, written by mean who were 100% against fag marriage in every piece of it, which part of that Constitution allows butt fuckers to mock marriage with sham weddings?
^^^ :lol:

What a way to go through life. Such programming is deep rooted and allows oneself to never think about it. His marching orders have been given and must be followed just like a good independent thinker lol

It is the Truth. I have not read a leftist in the past twenty years who had a bad thing to say about Castro or Mao or Stalin.

Well let me put an end to that- I guess it is that problem you have with not reading much.

Castro is a repressive dictator, who abused his people. Not as bad as Mao or Stalin- but bad.

Mao was a zealot- a zealot who killed millions of his own people and destroyed much of Chinese culture, while imposing a horrible political and economic system on the Chinese people.

Stalin- worst of all in my opinion- a few steps away from Hitler- Stalin murdered millions of his own people, engaged in wholesale forced migrations of ethnic groups he considered unreliable.

If you havent' read a single 'leftist' say anything bad about Castro, Stalin or Mao in the last 20 years, then you must really work to stay ignorant- but I am glad to end such ignorance for you.
I am talking about leftists with public standing. Hell you aren't even using your own name, loser.

LOL My meaning is clear enough, and your mental pratfall does not disprove my contention but proves only that you are an idiot.

I am so grateful know the few remaining like JimBowie are growing older and more infirm and will surely pass from this world.
LOL, and I am glad that most people that think like Starkey are aborting their own children and killing their demographic growth.

Christians will inherit the Earth, loser.

I am so grateful know the few remaining like JimBowie are growing older and more infirm and will surely pass from this world.
LOL, and I am glad that most people that think like Starkey are aborting their own children and killing their demographic growth.

I agree but not your sick Christianity.

Abortions? I am stricter than you, I think.

Well let me put an end to that- I guess it is that problem you have with not reading much.

Castro is a repressive dictator, who abused his people. Not as bad as Mao or Stalin- but bad.

Mao was a zealot- a zealot who killed millions of his own people and destroyed much of Chinese culture, while imposing a horrible political and economic system on the Chinese people.

Stalin- worst of all in my opinion- a few steps away from Hitler- Stalin murdered millions of his own people, engaged in wholesale forced migrations of ethnic groups he considered unreliable.

If you havent' read a single 'leftist' say anything bad about Castro, Stalin or Mao in the last 20 years, then you must really work to stay ignorant- but I am glad to end such ignorance for you.
I am talking about leftists with public standing. Hell you aren't even using your own name, loser.

So you are changing your story now- to only 'leftists with public standing'- thinking that will save your sorry ignorant ass?

I really wonder- are you this ignorant? Or are you just lying?

John F. Kennedy

But in the 2 years since that revolution swept Fidel Castro into power, those promises have all been broken. There have been no free elections - and there will be none as long as Castro rules. All political parties - with the exception of the Communist Party - have been destroyed. All political dissenters have been executed, imprisoned, or exiled. All academic freedom has been eliminated. All major newspapers and radio stations have been seized. And all of Cuba is in the iron grip of a Communist-oriented police state.

Castro and is gang have betrayed the ideals of the Cuban revolution and the hopes of the Cuban people.

But Castro is not just another Latin American dictator - a petty tyrant bent merely on personal power and gain. His ambitions extend far beyond his own shores. He has transformed the island of Cuba into a hostile and militant Communist satellite - a base from which to carry Communist infiltration and subversion throughout the Americas. With guidance, support, and arms from Moscow and Peiping, he has made anti-Americanism a sign of loyalty and anti-communism a punishable crime - confiscated over a billion dollars' worth of American property - threatened the existence of our naval base at Guantanamo - and rattled red rockets at the United States, which can hardly close its eyes to a potential enemy missile or submarine base only 90 miles from our shores.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=25660

So we will put you down as 'pro-abortion'.

Jimmie just makes big claims and then dances around whenever anyone bothers to respond to him.

All hat- no cattle.

The constitution of Kentucky, which 75% of Kentucky voters opted to amend in a referendum from 2004. In that amendment, same-sex marriage, or any “legal status identical or substantially similar to that of marriagewas specifically outlawed.
With the recent SCOTUS ruling, such laws are unconstitutional. That's the way it works in this country. Davis was put in jail for refusing to comply with a court order - for contempt of court - not for her religious beliefs.

You, and the author of the article you cited, are on the wrong side if history. Bigots always are. Discriminate all you like in the privacy of your own home; but do it in public, and pay the price of public ridicule or, in Davis' case, incarceration.

So you are changing your story now- to only 'leftists with public standing'- thinking that will save your sorry ignorant ass?

I really wonder- are you this ignorant? Or are you just lying?

John F. Kennedy

But in the 2 years since that revolution swept Fidel Castro into power, those promises have all been broken. There have been no free elections - and there will be none as long as Castro rules. All political parties - with the exception of the Communist Party - have been destroyed. All political dissenters have been executed, imprisoned, or exiled. All academic freedom has been eliminated. All major newspapers and radio stations have been seized. And all of Cuba is in the iron grip of a Communist-oriented police state.

Castro and is gang have betrayed the ideals of the Cuban revolution and the hopes of the Cuban people.

But Castro is not just another Latin American dictator - a petty tyrant bent merely on personal power and gain. His ambitions extend far beyond his own shores. He has transformed the island of Cuba into a hostile and militant Communist satellite - a base from which to carry Communist infiltration and subversion throughout the Americas. With guidance, support, and arms from Moscow and Peiping, he has made anti-Americanism a sign of loyalty and anti-communism a punishable crime - confiscated over a billion dollars' worth of American property - threatened the existence of our naval base at Guantanamo - and rattled red rockets at the United States, which can hardly close its eyes to a potential enemy missile or submarine base only 90 miles from our shores.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=25660

JFK was not a libtard Marxist but a real classic liberal which no one leading the Dimbocratic party today is.

The Kentucky law regarding marriage violated the "equal protection" clause in the U.S. Constitution, thus it was unconstitutional.

In your opinion.

The fact is that it allows any gay man to marry any woman who will take him/it, just like any other man, so there was no discrimination what so ever..

The Kentucky law regarding marriage violated the "equal protection" clause in the U.S. Constitution, thus it was unconstitutional.

In your opinion.

The fact is that it allows any gay man to marry any woman who will take him/it, just like any other man, so there was no discrimination what so ever..
When SCOTUS must severely speak,
JimBowie will wretchedly weep.

Fact of life, Jimmy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back