An Atheists View of Kim Davis' Incarceration For Her Faith

^^^ Buncha malarkey.

A majority cannot make an unconstitutional act or law stand.
lol, and Starkey reminds us all what a complete moron he is.

The vote in Kentucky was BEFORE the SCOTUs ruling genius, and because I know you wont see the relevance to that, since you are a certified idiot, the SCOTUS reversed the state of Kentucky by judicial fiat, not as you described.

roflmao
Gay marriage is now legal throughout the U.S. The End.

lol, no it wont be the end, just like Roe wasn't the end and Dred Scott wasn't the end.

This will not remain US law for the next fifty years or the USA will cease to exist.
Well, you can dream, eh?

"Never believe a leftist who tells you they believe in democracy.

What a way to go through life. Such programming is deep rooted and allows oneself to never think about it. His marching orders have been given and must be followed just like a good independent thinker lol

It is the Truth. I have not read a leftist in the past twenty years who had a bad thing to say about Castro or Mao or Stalin.

Well let me put an end to that- I guess it is that problem you have with not reading much.

Castro is a repressive dictator, who abused his people. Not as bad as Mao or Stalin- but bad.

Mao was a zealot- a zealot who killed millions of his own people and destroyed much of Chinese culture, while imposing a horrible political and economic system on the Chinese people.

Stalin- worst of all in my opinion- a few steps away from Hitler- Stalin murdered millions of his own people, engaged in wholesale forced migrations of ethnic groups he considered unreliable.

If you havent' read a single 'leftist' say anything bad about Castro, Stalin or Mao in the last 20 years, then you must really work to stay ignorant- but I am glad to end such ignorance for you.
I am talking about leftists with public standing. Hell you aren't even using your own name, loser.
Ah...move those goal posts. Hope you don't throw out your back.

^^^ Buncha malarkey.

The vote in Kentucky was BEFORE the SCOTUs ruling genius, and because I know you wont see the relevance to that, since you are a certified idiot, the SCOTUS reversed the state of Kentucky by judicial fiat, not as you described.

roflmao
FYI-
Kentucky was ONE of the cases that made it to the supreme court, their RULING was specifically speaking to Kentucky law being unconstitutional.

"Never believe a leftist who tells you they believe in democracy.

What a way to go through life. Such programming is deep rooted and allows oneself to never think about it. His marching orders have been given and must be followed just like a good independent thinker lol

It is the Truth. I have not read a leftist in the past twenty years who had a bad thing to say about Castro or Mao or Stalin.

Well let me put an end to that- I guess it is that problem you have with not reading much.

Castro is a repressive dictator, who abused his people. Not as bad as Mao or Stalin- but bad.

Mao was a zealot- a zealot who killed millions of his own people and destroyed much of Chinese culture, while imposing a horrible political and economic system on the Chinese people.

Stalin- worst of all in my opinion- a few steps away from Hitler- Stalin murdered millions of his own people, engaged in wholesale forced migrations of ethnic groups he considered unreliable.

If you havent' read a single 'leftist' say anything bad about Castro, Stalin or Mao in the last 20 years, then you must really work to stay ignorant- but I am glad to end such ignorance for you.
I am talking about leftists with public standing. Hell you aren't even using your own name, loser.
Ah...move those goal posts. Hope you don't throw out your back.
That is what I have refered to from the beginning, of course, as there is no way to know what every idiot libtard might say in defiance to anyone. I was in context talking about leftists for the last twenty years in the US who are public figures, not idiot libtards on a random message board.

^^^ Buncha malarkey.

roflmao
FYI-
Kentucky was ONE of the cases that made it to the supreme court, their RULING was specifically speaking to Kentucky law being unconstitutional.
I know that, so what?

What law in the state of Kentucky now authorizes clerks to issue fag marriage licenses?

^^^ Buncha malarkey.

roflmao
FYI-
I know that, so what?

What law in the state of Kentucky now authorizes clerks to issue fag marriage licenses?
Immaterial.

The Kentucky law regarding marriage violated the "equal protection" clause in the U.S. Constitution, thus it was unconstitutional.
The SCOTUS decision violated the 10th as most of these recent decisions do.

From

The Religious Persecution of Kim Davis - Christopher Cantwell

"The constitution of Kentucky, which 75% of Kentucky voters opted to amend in a referendum from 2004. In that amendment, same-sex marriage, or any “legal status identical or substantially similar to that of marriagewas specifically outlawed. You might think that terrible, you might think it unjust, you might think it tyrannical, but that is the law in Kentucky. To throw someone into a Kentucky jail for upholding it, is nothing short of an act of war by the federal government against the state of Kentucky.

"Never believe a leftist who tells you they believe in democracy. The Kentucky constitution, that’s what democracy looks like. The ban on gay marriage approved by the overwhelming majority of Kentucky voters, that’s what democracy looks like. Subverting democracy and the constitutions of both Kentucky and the United States, that is lawlessness and aggression on a scale anarchism can barely even comprehend.

"Some say Kim Davis should just do her job, that her religious convictions do not afford her the right to break the law. But Kim Davis did her job, and the only lawbreakers here are the federal courts. She upheld the constitution of Kentucky despite the violent threats of a belligerent judiciary drunk with power. The majority in Obergefell seized powers not designated to it by any text of the constitution nor any precedent of prior court rulings. They simply decided that gay marriage was good, and thus they would violently oppress anyone who disagreed with them.

"They did so knowing it would be met with a great deal of resistance, not only from religious people, but from anyone with any regard for the constitution of the United States. So the moment that resistance presented itself, the judiciary took the most extreme measure available to it to crush that dissent, and strike fear into all who might follow her lead. Kim Davis is being held in jail, not until some sentence expires, but until she renounces her deity and conforms to the will of the court."

But the Gheys are accustomed to bending over to serve pure power, so in their view why wouldn't anyone else find life on their knees something that they can live with?

'Belief in gawd or principle? Pshaw! That is just rhetoric for losers,' says the new Ghey World we live in.
Unconstitutional! We should allow Kentucky but cut off the federal funding. Kentucky takes more federal dollars than it pays so Kentucky can suck it. We should enslave those rednecks and make them live like red dawn. Not the second one but the original with Patrick swayze.
This is why liberals should never be in charge of us. It would take nothing for them to implement the "Final Solution" on people who disagree with them. Their ramrodding ObamaCare on us is an example of what they are capable of.

The Huckkkaban Dismantled

BRZEZINSKI: Mike Huckabee I asked you a question: Would you support a clerk who would not give Kim Davis a third or a fourth marriage license?

HUCKABEE: There is a difference between a marriage between a man and a woman and a marriage between two men and two women.

BRZEZINSKI: But you said—

HUCKABEE: Let me answer your question.

BRZEZINSKI: I’d love it.

HUCKABEE: Okay. What we’re talking about is whether or not we can redefine marriage. Not whether or not a person can have more than one, because the law clearly says what people can do — they can have a divorce. We have laws for that.

BRZEZINSKI: I think the law says you can get married now, as a gay person.

^^^ Buncha malarkey.

10th Amendment should have been supreme rule in ths matter. SCOTUS of 5 out of control justices should never trump the people's will?

When it comes to constitutional guarantees of citizens, the 14th trumps the 10th.

Though its illustrative how often conservatives come down on the side of government power in the 'Government Power v Individual Rights' debate.
Nonsense. It is a matter for the States.

"Though its illustrative how often conservatives come down on the side of government power in the 'Government Power v Individual Rights' debate." #73
"Conservatives"?!?!

Religious "conservatives" perhaps.

But because so many of these sociopaths are connected with government, and as in this case are actually elected to office; the semantic trap is that they be:
- referred to as "conservatives", and thereby be confused as being
- political "conservatives".

They are most certainly not!

They are political reactionaries.
"... the magnificently misnamed "neo-conservatives", are the most radical people in this town [Washington DC]" George Will / ABC-TV This Week July 16, 2006

From

The Religious Persecution of Kim Davis - Christopher Cantwell

"The constitution of Kentucky, which 75% of Kentucky voters opted to amend in a referendum from 2004. In that amendment, same-sex marriage, or any “legal status identical or substantially similar to that of marriagewas specifically outlawed. You might think that terrible, you might think it unjust, you might think it tyrannical, but that is the law in Kentucky. To throw someone into a Kentucky jail for upholding it, is nothing short of an act of war by the federal government against the state of Kentucky.

"Never believe a leftist who tells you they believe in democracy. The Kentucky constitution, that’s what democracy looks like. The ban on gay marriage approved by the overwhelming majority of Kentucky voters, that’s what democracy looks like. Subverting democracy and the constitutions of both Kentucky and the United States, that is lawlessness and aggression on a scale anarchism can barely even comprehend.

"Some say Kim Davis should just do her job, that her religious convictions do not afford her the right to break the law. But Kim Davis did her job, and the only lawbreakers here are the federal courts. She upheld the constitution of Kentucky despite the violent threats of a belligerent judiciary drunk with power. The majority in Obergefell seized powers not designated to it by any text of the constitution nor any precedent of prior court rulings. They simply decided that gay marriage was good, and thus they would violently oppress anyone who disagreed with them.

"They did so knowing it would be met with a great deal of resistance, not only from religious people, but from anyone with any regard for the constitution of the United States. So the moment that resistance presented itself, the judiciary took the most extreme measure available to it to crush that dissent, and strike fear into all who might follow her lead. Kim Davis is being held in jail, not until some sentence expires, but until she renounces her deity and conforms to the will of the court."

But the Gheys are accustomed to bending over to serve pure power, so in their view why wouldn't anyone else find life on their knees something that they can live with?

'Belief in gawd or principle? Pshaw! That is just rhetoric for losers,' says the new Ghey World we live in.

So Kentucky passes an unconstitutional law and is overturned by the Supreme Court

and a two bit county clerk gets to decide who has precedence?

All she has done is cemented her state legislature's need to rewrite their state laws...

of course the kentucky legislature was digging in heels or rather dragging their feet cuz they were upset with the ruling, did nothing to rewrite their law and then skipped town, so Kim could have her day in court.... this was planned imo.

"Among life's perpetually charming questions is whether the truly evil do more harm than the self-righteous and wrong." Jon Margolis

She has every right to her religious beliefs. But her right to flail her fist ends short of where q u e e r noses begin.
If she doesn't want to issue marriage licenses, she can work the window at McD's.

If she wants her civil service paycheck, then SHE HAS TO DO THE JOB!!

Survivor Files $1.2 Million Lawsuit Against Kim Davis & Mike Huckabee
s_300_farm6_static_flickr_com_1820_20507273243_248188d681_n_537.gif

Maybe this one ?

Last edited:
^^^ Buncha malarkey.

10th Amendment should have been supreme rule in ths matter. SCOTUS of 5 out of control justices should never trump the people's will?

When it comes to constitutional guarantees of citizens, the 14th trumps the 10th.

Though its illustrative how often conservatives come down on the side of government power in the 'Government Power v Individual Rights' debate.
Nonsense. It is a matter for the States.
That is merely your unfounded opinion, BUT . . . get a constitutional amendment ratified and you can change it.

Forum List

Back