An entire generation of college students have been taught to hate free speech....

You really can't comprehend this simple matter can you? Why is FB banning people who disagree with their view?

Because they are a private company and are allowed to do so. I got banned from here for a week for posting things that the Mods did not agree with. While I was away I found a site that is 1000 times more right than this one and got banned for saying that I did not like Trump's AG choice because he had too much establishment baggage. They allow no criticism of Trump. And they are allowed to do so.

You're stating the obvious. All social media sites are pushing limited speech. They're terrified of people speaking their mind and letting truth out.

And that is their prerogative as private companies.

Go to a Christian forum and they limit your speech...trust me.

They all do it, even this site.

If you do not like what FB does, start your own FB. The internet is a big, wide open place.

Of course they do. I've never opened any accounts on any social media site ie twitter, fb, instagram etc so I don't worry about their anti free speech. Im not going to participate in their hatred for the first amendment.

A private company cannot hate what does not apply to them. That is just silly.

If they can't, they wouldn't remove.

Because they are a private company and are allowed to do so. I got banned from here for a week for posting things that the Mods did not agree with. While I was away I found a site that is 1000 times more right than this one and got banned for saying that I did not like Trump's AG choice because he had too much establishment baggage. They allow no criticism of Trump. And they are allowed to do so.

You're stating the obvious. All social media sites are pushing limited speech. They're terrified of people speaking their mind and letting truth out.

And that is their prerogative as private companies.

Go to a Christian forum and they limit your speech...trust me.

They all do it, even this site.

If you do not like what FB does, start your own FB. The internet is a big, wide open place.

Of course they do. I've never opened any accounts on any social media site ie twitter, fb, instagram etc so I don't worry about their anti free speech. Im not going to participate in their hatred for the first amendment.

A private company cannot hate what does not apply to them. That is just silly.

If they can't, they wouldn't remove.

Free speech is a function of the government, not private entities.

They cannot remove your free speech, all they can do is limit it on their sites...like this site does.

Ok kids, schools in session.

The left does it in the schools, the right does it in church...

Attending church is optional, attending school not so much.

There are lots of options. Home school, religious schools, private schools..

No, those are options of WHERE to attend, not whether to or not. And let's face it shall we? Many are home "schooled" because that's a way for parents to legally engage in racial segregation. Note to hissyfitters, no one said "all" here.

A separate country is just a larger version of a safe place. To bad they allow all nationalities into the US right?

lol
Wrong again (as usual)

You DEFEND a nation for it's cohesive collectivism and productivity.

You EXPOSE groups of weak Snowflakes because their leftist indoctrination is the pinnacle of failure.

Anyone above 4th grade level knows this

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
No, just another example of how ignorant most conservatives are as to what constitutes free speech.

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
No, just another example of how ignorant most conservatives are as to what constitutes free speech.

The Politburo water fetcher speaks......:rolleyes:

When I was in law school the Constitutional law professor was in favor of banning so-called "hate speech."

That's appalling.
Correct! Free speech means hearing things that you disagree with and sometimes find abhorrent! Most left turds do not know that!
Happy-Holidays.jpg
Snowflakes are the ones who cry whenever they hear the words "Merry Christmas."

When I was in law school the Constitutional law professor was in favor of banning so-called "hate speech."

That's appalling.
Correct! Free speech means hearing things that you disagree with and sometimes find abhorrent! Most left turds do not know that!
Happy-Holidays.jpg
Sorry, tard. We all know the truth. You don't get to project your bullshit. Your propagandists made "Happy Holidays" into a "culture war". No one gave a shit before that. Trump made all kinds of noise about it during the campaign.

And you tards fell for it, even though Trump is the biggest hypocrite of all on this subject:

happy-holiday-trump.jpg

happy-holidays-trump-tower.jpg

Ok kids, schools in session.
kids obama song - Bing video

The left does it in the schools, the right does it in church...

Attending church is optional, attending school not so much.

There are lots of options. Home school, religious schools, private schools..

We don't have the option of not paying to have our children brainwashed in government indoctrination centers.

That's appalling.
Happy-Holidays.jpg
Sorry, tard. We all know the truth. You don't get to project your bullshit. Your propagandists made "Happy Holidays" into a "culture war". No one gave a shit before that. Trump made all kinds of noise about it during the campaign.

And you tards fell for it, even though Trump is the biggest hypocrite of all on this subject:

happy-holiday-trump.jpg

happy-holidays-trump-tower.jpg
If no one gave a shit, then why did the left go out of it's way to ban the use of "merry Christmas?" As always, you only prove that you're a lying douchebag.

Notice that no one whined about Trump's tweet.

It is what is known as a fact...those things that you partisan sheep are allergic to.

This site limits what is posted, that is not a violation of freedom of speech as this site has no obligation towards such things. The government may not infringe upon your right to free speech, private entities have no such restriction.
Speaking of leftist crackpots carrying the water for the haters of speech....

So you agree you need a safe place then?

It's so embarrassing that I have to walk you THROUGH YOUR OWN INANE ARGUMENT....

Yes, we all need safe spaces from INTRUDERS. Or do you leave the doors to your home slung wide open?

We should not need safe spaces from WORDS and IDEAS. Because in that case we are talking about FEELINGS.

Clear enough for you? Do you need pictures? Diagrams? What?
Wrong. Everyone needs safe places from words and ideas. Some words and ideas are so idiotic and stupid you need to have time just to get them out of your head.

Then you stopped emotionally maturing at about age 11. So go back to 6th grade and find your "safe spaces" there and let the adults take over the rest, I am serious.
You can be serious but that doesnt stop you from being ignorant and wrong. If you seriously believe people dont need places to get away from all the noise and stupidity that your fault. No one else is to blame for you being in error. :rolleyes:

If you need a safe space from Free Speech than you safe space should be outside of America.
My safe space is where I choose it to be. If you dont like that you can move out of the US.

Why do you say they have been taught to hate free speech?
When you get banned from Facebookburning for this harmless meme...

View attachment 237556

.....you hate free speech.
That doesnt make sense. Why would you getting banned from FB mean you hate free speech?

You really can't comprehend this simple matter can you? Why is FB banning people who disagree with their view?
Obviously you are the one having a problem with comprehension. The claim was that if FB banned you then you hate free speech. How retarded are you that you dont understand what that is saying?

It's so embarrassing that I have to walk you THROUGH YOUR OWN INANE ARGUMENT....

Yes, we all need safe spaces from INTRUDERS. Or do you leave the doors to your home slung wide open?

We should not need safe spaces from WORDS and IDEAS. Because in that case we are talking about FEELINGS.

Clear enough for you? Do you need pictures? Diagrams? What?
Wrong. Everyone needs safe places from words and ideas. Some words and ideas are so idiotic and stupid you need to have time just to get them out of your head.

Then you stopped emotionally maturing at about age 11. So go back to 6th grade and find your "safe spaces" there and let the adults take over the rest, I am serious.
You can be serious but that doesnt stop you from being ignorant and wrong. If you seriously believe people dont need places to get away from all the noise and stupidity that your fault. No one else is to blame for you being in error. :rolleyes:

If you need a safe space from Free Speech than you safe space should be outside of America.
My safe space is where I choose it to be. If you dont like that you can move out of the US.
Then you will be exposed to speech that makes you cry like a little girl.

Obviously you are the one having a problem with comprehension. The claim was that if FB banned you then you hate free speech. How retarded are you that you dont understand what that is saying?
You leftist fascists hate free speech whether it be on Facebookburning, in the public square, or anywhere else....This is an undeniable truth, which transcends any supposed rights of individuals scribbled onto some ancient parchments.

Why do you say they have been taught to hate free speech?
When you get banned from Facebookburning for this harmless meme...

View attachment 237556

.....you hate free speech.
That doesnt make sense. Why would you getting banned from FB mean you hate free speech?

Poorly worded statement.....One of my accounts on Fakebook got banned for that meme, posted in a WWII history group no less.....Seems that any and every meme with the visage of Hitler, no matter how benign, has been declared "verboten!" in Zucc's Rainbow Romper Room.

The left has not only been taught to hate free speech, they actually revel in, and carry the water for, censorship.
Youre a moron. You and the other fool actually argued about it. :rolleyes:

Then you will be exposed to speech that makes you cry like a little girl.
So be it. Doesnt change the fact that I can have a safe space so I am not exposed to it.

Forum List

Back