An entire generation of college students have been taught to hate free speech....

Ok kids, schools in session.
kids obama song - Bing video

The left does it in the schools, the right does it in church...

Attending church is optional, attending school not so much.

There are lots of options. Home school, religious schools, private schools..

We don't have the option of not paying to have our children brainwashed in government indoctrination centers.

True.

Obviously you are the one having a problem with comprehension. The claim was that if FB banned you then you hate free speech. How retarded are you that you dont understand what that is saying?
You leftist fascists hate free speech whether it be on Facebookburning, in the public square, or anywhere else....This is an undeniable truth, which transcends any supposed rights of individuals scribbled onto some ancient parchments.
Dont get mad because youre an idiot. Its not like I didnt point out how retarded your comment was. Suck it up and take some remedial classes on sentence construction you retard. :rolleyes:

Then you stopped emotionally maturing at about age 11. So go back to 6th grade and find your "safe spaces" there and let the adults take over the rest, I am serious.
You can be serious but that doesnt stop you from being ignorant and wrong. If you seriously believe people dont need places to get away from all the noise and stupidity that your fault. No one else is to blame for you being in error. :rolleyes:

If you need a safe space from Free Speech than you safe space should be outside of America.
My safe space is where I choose it to be. If you dont like that you can move out of the US.
Then you will be exposed to speech that makes you cry like a little girl.
So be it. Doesnt change the fact that I can have a safe space so I am not exposed to it.
If you don't want to be exposed to it, then what are you doing in this forum?

It is what is known as a fact...those things that you partisan sheep are allergic to.

This site limits what is posted, that is not a violation of freedom of speech as this site has no obligation towards such things. The government may not infringe upon your right to free speech, private entities have no such restriction.
Speaking of leftist crackpots carrying the water for the haters of speech....

Ahhh...poor little moron does not even know what free speech entails...

Why do you partisan sheep never whine about the restrictions this site puts on our speech?

You can be serious but that doesnt stop you from being ignorant and wrong. If you seriously believe people dont need places to get away from all the noise and stupidity that your fault. No one else is to blame for you being in error. :rolleyes:

If you need a safe space from Free Speech than you safe space should be outside of America.
My safe space is where I choose it to be. If you dont like that you can move out of the US.
So be it. Doesnt change the fact that I can have a safe space so I am not exposed to it.
Nothing on this forum makes me cry. If it did I wouldnt be on here. Its mostly comedy for me. Especially when you start posting. Pure unadulterated comedy. :laugh:

Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged) got it right but missed on the timing.

Orwell, on the other hand, was an optimist.

Nothing on this forum makes me cry. If it did I wouldnt be on here. Its mostly comedy for me. Especially when you start posting. Pure unadulterated comedy. :laugh:
You're always running away crying like a little girl.

This from the people that cannot quit whining about how evil FB and Google are!

Look in the mirror every now and then

If I'm crying on this forum its only going to be because I am laughing too hard. :laugh:

Youre a moron. You and the other fool actually argued about it. :rolleyes:
Out of intellectual ammo again?...What a shame.
Says the guy that made the retarded claim. How could you be that stupid to say if you get banned from FB that means you hate free speech? :rolleyes:

The Powell Memorandum explicitly laid out how the educational, political and economic systems were to be restructured by the Wall Street/donor/"job creator” class in the aftermath of the social and political engagement of the masses during the 1960-70s. They decided the unsubstantial people were being too educated and had too much leisure time and nondiscretionary income; in short, that a less informed, more corporate state indoctrinated, and less affluent middle class under economic duress would make the population easier to control.

This from the people that cannot quit whining about how evil FB and Google are!

Look in th17e mirror every now and then
They are evil. For one thing, they are monopolies, and that gives the DOJ a basis for anti-trust prosecution. Furthermore, Google behaves like a publisher that edits its content rather than just a common carrier. As such, it shouldn't be protected from lawsuits regarding its content.

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
Actually an entire generation of college kids have been turned into debt peons, that's how we'll be globally competitive going forward.

I wouldn't worry about it. The people ranging from 15-22 years old now are learning from their idiot older siblings, and not taking that route.

Youre a moron. You and the other fool actually argued about it. :rolleyes:
Out of intellectual ammo again?...What a shame.
Says the guy that made the retarded claim. How could you be that stupid to say if you get banned from FB that means you hate free speech? :rolleyes:

The Powell Memorandum explicitly laid out how the educational, political and economic systems were to be restructured by the Wall Street/donor/"job creator” class in the aftermath of the social and political engagement of the masses during the 1960-70s. They decided the unsubstantial people were being too educated and had too much leisure time and nondiscretionary income; in short, that a less informed, more corporate state indoctrinated, and less affluent middle class under economic duress would make the population easier to control.
Is this "Powell memorandum" a piece of communist propaganda?

You come off as a devotee of that lunatic Noam Chomsky.

They are evil. For one thing, they are monopolies, and that gives the DOJ a basis for anti-trust prosecution. Furthermore, Google behaves like a publisher that edits its content rather than just a common carrier. As such, it shouldn't be protected from lawsuits regarding its content.

They are not evil, if they were doing what they were doing for the conservative movement you would be on here daily kissing their ass.

Neither are monopolies, it is impossible to monopolize the internet.

...and now these people have been put in charge of censoring search engines and social platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

When these kids are old enough to be judges, the First Amendment will be murdered.
Actually an entire generation of college kids have been turned into debt peons, that's how we'll be globally competitive going forward.

I wouldn't worry about it. The people ranging from 15-22 years old now are learning from their idiot older siblings, and not taking that route.

This is true, not only in the area of college debt but also internet use.

They are not evil, if they were doing what they were doing for the conservative movement you would be on here daily kissing their ass.

Google controls 90% of the search engine traffic, so how is it not a monopoly? The government split up Standard Oil when it only controlled about 70% of the refining industry.

You just admitted that Google takes sides in the political debate. That gives the conservative side grounds for a lawsuit.

Google controls 90% of the search engine traffic, so how is it not a monopoly? The government split up Standard Oil when it only controlled about 70% of the refining industry.

You just admitted that Google takes sides in the political debate. That gives the conservative side grounds for a lawsuit.

Go for it my little statist buddies, get the government to teach that mean old Goggle a lesson. Seems running to the government to save them is the MO of the modern "Conservative" movement. Never let success go unpunished.

Why do you say they have been taught to hate free speech?

Because they need safe spaces from it, so their precious feelings don't get offended
You guys say you need a safe space from Mexicans. Are your precious feelings getting offended?
Not legal Mexicans! First ewe have to understand words and what they mean! You have deficiencies in this department!

Another word for "legal Mexicans" would be "Americans". Conservatives don't generally feel the need for segregation from our own countrymen . . . at least, not in any legal or permanent fashion.

Forum List

Back