An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

Malware warning. I will never ever click on links to anything on this broken malfunctioning board. Damn, if you have something to SAY, say it. White privilege? That died out 3 decades ago. Stop beating a dead horse already.

You should be able to link to that announcement. If you have an argument please present it. Your opinion white privilege does not exist wont work as proof without something to support it.

How dumb do you have to be to not understand there is no difference? Like I said come with some proof for your arguments. i wont accept less from you in particular.

Affirmative action - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ROFL ^ is that why you act like a woman? Cause being black to you is like being a woman?

Is that you very best response to me proving you dont know what you are talking about? :lol:

Which is it girlie boy, being a woman is the same as being black or it's different. Make up your mind.

White privilege is more of an old boy network of opportunities. If you are white, you have more old boys available to you.

Contacts with people who can help you career wise are fewer if you are black

You've apparently never tried to get a job working for the City of Atlanta or Fulton County.

There is a weird thing going on in Los Angeles, it is over 60% Mexican by population, but County workers are about 80% black. Recently, the Hispanics have begun noticing this. It's been "Whitey need not apply" for decades, but the Mexicans are getting tired of the County jobs being reserved for blacks.

ROFL ^ is that why you act like a woman? Cause being black to you is like being a woman?

Is that you very best response to me proving you dont know what you are talking about? :lol:

Which is it girlie boy, being a woman is the same as being black or it's different. Make up your mind.

You must really have hurt feelings to resort to these puerile taunts in order to deflect. :lol:

You said gender based AA and race based AA are different. They are not unless you have something disputing the link I provided.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action#United_States

The concept of affirmative action was introduced in the early 1960s in the United States, as a way to combat racial discrimination in the hiring process and, in 1967, the concept was expanded to include sex.

Last edited:
We can see this topic deeply disturbs white men in particular. They lose all reason and start denying, getting off topic, and calling names instead of proving their point. We know the reason they deny white privilege is simply because they are afraid of what it means. It simply means that even with a 400 year headstart, the ones denying it exists instead of proving it, feel inferior. It is the height of comedy to watch all the twists and turns to avoid simply proving it with facts. :lol:

Holston is not "white men in particular."

At best he is "peculiar." Oh, and I await this 400 year old white devil that you speak of...

We can see this topic deeply disturbs white men in particular. They lose all reason and start denying, getting off topic, and calling names instead of proving their point. We know the reason they deny white privilege is simply because they are afraid of what it means. It simply means that even with a 400 year headstart, the ones denying it exists instead of proving it, feel inferior. It is the height of comedy to watch all the twists and turns to avoid simply proving it with facts. :lol:

Holston is not "white men in particular."

At best he is "peculiar." Oh, and I await this 400 year old white devil that you speak of...

Right. Some of us are aware of who is leading the parade and are doing what they can to prevent them from taking the US all the way down.

The rest are either ignorant of what's happening, willfully stupid, or somewhat like little Chihuahua dogs who are too timid to stand up to them, preferring to nip at the heels of whoever seems most vulnerable.

I've said my piece about "white" men. If you missed it, here is is encapsulated to accommodate the average attention span here:

Those "white men" who have the same nasty habits as blacks and Jews are no better than they are.
If those who don't had any guts they'd put a grinding halt on the politically correct mongralization and Zioficaton of the US, pronto.

Last edited:
There is a weird thing going on in Los Angeles, it is over 60% Mexican by population, but County workers are about 80% black. Recently, the Hispanics have begun noticing this. It's been "Whitey need not apply" for decades, but the Mexicans are getting tired of the County jobs being reserved for blacks.

That's a racist thing to say.
I see you've appointed yourself spokesman for Mexicans as well as "white men".

You're Mexican right?

One of the La Raza Reconquista crowd?

It couldn't be MS 13. They're not that literate.

That's a racist thing to say.
I see you've appointed yourself spokesman for Mexicans as well as "white men".

You're Mexican right?

One of the La Raza Reconquista crowd?

It couldn't be MS 13. They're not that literate.

You might want to check on the hiring patterns of the Los Angeles County Government - whitey need not apply - that is a fact.

{Los Angeles County's own figures show that Latinos for years have been victims of discrimination in county hiring and promotion practices, representatives of Latino civil servants complained Wednesday.

Leaders of employee groups, which have already filed a federal discrimination complaint against the county's Department of Health Services, joined members of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund and other Latinos in criticizing the county's hiring and promotion record.}

County Figures Indicate Hiring Discrimination, Latinos Assert - Los Angeles Times

There is no such thing as white privilege

thanks

Sorry but opinions dont count. We need some proof your opinion is not just a funny joke.

"White privilege" is just another excuse for negro dysfunction, incompetence and inability to behave like civilized human beings.

White Privilege is a concept that unintelligent, menial labor poor whites aren't able to intellectually comprehend...

Case in point, see above.

There is no such thing as white privilege

thanks

Sorry but opinions dont count. We need some proof your opinion is not just a funny joke.

"White privilege" is just another excuse for negro dysfunction, incompetence and inability to behave like civilized human beings.

"Negro dysfunction" is just another word for white fear of being inferior. Why else would someone deny white privilege exists despite the facts being that it does? Its ok because no white person can stop me no matter how many road blocks are in the way. However, lets not pretend everyone starts on a level playing field. Successful Blacks just outwork their white counterparts. Practically everyone knows that.

Last edited:

Negro dysfunction is just another word for white fear of being inferior. Why else would someone deny white privilege exists despite the facts being that it does? Its ok because no white person can stop me no matter how many road blocks are in the way. However, lets not pretend everyone starts on a level playing field. Successful Blacks just outwork their white counterparts.

No. That's not what dysfunction means.

White privilege is the excuse blacks need for negro dysfunction.
Negroes must be absolved of all their shortcomings, failures and inadequacies.

Black people can do literally anything, at any time, for any reason or no reason at all and, if it's bad, it's not their fault.
It was caused by "slavery" or "racism" or "white privilege".

Negro dysfunction is just another word for white fear of being inferior. Why else would someone deny white privilege exists despite the facts being that it does? Its ok because no white person can stop me no matter how many road blocks are in the way. However, lets not pretend everyone starts on a level playing field. Successful Blacks just outwork their white counterparts.

No. That's not what dysfunction means.

White privilege is the excuse blacks need for negro dysfunction.
Negroes must be absolved of all their shortcomings, failures and inadequacies.

Black people can do literally anything, at any time, for any reason or no reason at all and, if it's bad, it's not their fault.
It was caused by "slavery" or "racism" or "white privilege".

No. Thats not what white fear means.

Negro dysfunction is the excuse white men pull out of thier ass to pretend the system is not set up in their favor. It would be pitiful if it were not so funny. The way around this system is to simply outwork the lazy white guys that complain about AA even though it benefits white women more than anyone else.

Everyone already knows Black people can do anything. We just have to outwork white people that have a head start due to white privilege. You see what happened in the NBA once the playing field was leveled.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back