an idea to raise money.....

The Ultimate USMB Fund Raising proposal:

"Mod" for a week. You can ban one poster for a week and bring back a banned poster for a week. The brought back banned poster would be subject to re-banning via site rules.

One "Mod" for a week to be awarded via auction format

A second "Mod" for a week to be awarded via raffle format

o and lucy you can take your money shaming elsewhere....people have been very generous and there is no need to be calling people out...
You, Strollingbones, should take a minute or two to consider the shameful intent that you pose here. It's great that so many are willing to help someone that has fallen on hard times, very heart-warming and humane, to say the least. But, to connect giving to a worthy cause with alternative motives, is shameful and disgusting, to say the least.

You are really showing what kind of person you truly are. Thanks for revealing your true nature.

The one that they want unpinked as a REWARD for giving something to Gracie is the one who frequently wished that someone would commit suicide by burning themselves alive and who LAUGHED at Gracie having cancer and her pets dying and probably is VERY upset that Gracie is still alive and wasn't consumed by that inferno. As I commented I don't think Gracie would be happy to know that in return for helping her that human filth gets to come back.
I totally agree. It would serve no beneficial purpose to anyone except those of a like mind, and those equally disruptive to the board. Remember, they were banned for a reason, and there's absolutely no indications that the banned person would conduct themselves any differently should they be allowed back. This board has a history concerning allowing the banned back in. Some have been banned many times, and are presently banned, after being given several opportunities to reform, and to become beneficial members. The USMB policies concerning "bans" is greatly flawed, and in need of careful re-evaluation and modification.

The Ultimate USMB Fund Raising proposal:

"Mod" for a week. You can ban one poster for a week and bring back a banned poster for a week. The brought back banned poster would be subject to re-banning via site rules.

One "Mod" for a week to be awarded via auction format

A second "Mod" for a week to be awarded via raffle format

i dont think pillars or mani are human filth.....nor is furby....you just seem rather fixated on stab
Birds of a feather, flock together.
The "like-minded" always defends their fellow "partners in crime".

In my opinion, you're damn lucky to still be here. If the site Mods had any respect for the members that come here and behave themselves, you would've been gone a long time ago.

I don't know that's a good idea...either the incentive of letting banned members back, it doesn't mean they would donate anyway and it could be a nightmare to let the banned have mod access. Oh hail NO.

Just because the fund didn't hit the goal within the first few days, doesn't mean it's over. Give it time and as people figure out their funds, more will likely be donated. It helps to share the link to the fund with others outside of this board. Even if you don't use other social media outlets, you can always share the link with others in other ways.

Also, don't forget that the Governor, FEMA, Red Cross, etc should step in, declare it a disaster zone or whatever and help should be coming from other angles as well. Plus there are other donation sites raising funds for all that will be given out. But those take time to formulate.

Our GFM, is just for Gracie's needs, but she should be able to get help from other places as well and the USMB fund is available now if she needs it. Her financial needs are going to continue long after the holidays, so don't let the idea of government & charity assistance dissuade you from donating anything or in anyway you feel comfortable with.

^ Lucy's right, you know.

Of course I am right, someone should NOT need or EXPECT to get something in RETURN for doing something that should be done from the heart, something that should be done as a natural human gesture to a person who through NO fault of their own has lost EVERYTHING and is VERY lucky not to have lost their life when nearly 50 have already been accounted as dead in that horrific inferno. We should EXPECT ZERO in return.

In another situation lets say someone was in front of you and they were bleeding to death and they say "can you help me?" and you say "well WHAT'S in it for ME? If I help you what do I get in return for helping you?"

WTF?! NO and anyone who thinks that can GTFO.
As I stated before, consider the person that suggested it. That should tell you all you need to know about said person. I figured her out 3 1/2 years ago, and tried to inform others, but it fell on deaf ears.

I totally agree with you, and others agree with you as well. Thanks.

46212180_2146801732249881_5136698615917445120_n.jpg

or just access to the mod page for a week? thats the ticket...

so sugar tit what about that?

Sugar Tit here. :gay:

If you knew how hard it actually is to get perm-banned from the FZ and how much time is put into pleading, reasoning, and cajoling -- you'd appreciate WHY it's so hard to come back in. Essentially 8 of USMB's most dedicated folks have made that call. And we're kinda busy with 33 other forums and fighting nazis and commies for mommy..

We miss these folks too. But you weren't around to clean up the poop and the broken dishes when it mattered..

Forum List

Back