An important lesson for the left

These were insurgents who attacked the United States, waged a war against this country

So were these guys ...

Delaware.jpg
And we won . The confederacy lost.
Might makes right, the liberal motto.

Wrong, asshole, he listed her violations, and then said he couldn't prosecute because she lacked intent. Unfortunately for Hillary and your false narrative the law doesn't require intent.

No he said no laws were broken.

Wrong.

No I'm right.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

And yes, I read this. More than once since July 5. I know what Comey said and I am not going to nitpick and create definitions of things as you do in order to try making a case the FBI could not make.

Sorry, turd, but I watched him give his statement. He said exactly what I said he said. I don't need the likes of you telling me that black is white and up is down.

Yep and what you saw was Hillary not being indicted or charged. Because she broke no laws.

She was not indicted or charged because Comey didn't want to wind up dead.

Wrong.

No I'm right.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

And yes, I read this. More than once since July 5. I know what Comey said and I am not going to nitpick and create definitions of things as you do in order to try making a case the FBI could not make.

Sorry, turd, but I watched him give his statement. He said exactly what I said he said. I don't need the likes of you telling me that black is white and up is down.

Yep and what you saw was Hillary not being indicted or charged. Because she broke no laws.

No, it's because she committed no crime.

Wrong, asshole, he listed her violations, and then said he couldn't prosecute because she lacked intent. Unfortunately for Hillary and your false narrative the law doesn't require intent.

Wrong.

No I'm right.

Whereas, Trump will be charged with obstruction of justice and impeached. Oh yes he will.
These were insurgents who attacked the United States, waged a war against this country

So were these guys ...

Delaware.jpg
And we won . The confederacy lost.
Might makes right, the liberal motto.
OMG You guys are so, so funny. LMAO

Wrong.

No I'm right.

LMAO!! You're hilarious.

No I'm right.

No, it's because she committed no crime.
Horseshit. Everything Comey listed that she did was a crime.

All might have been fine except some Americans wanted to use the confederate symbols to create more turmoil for America.

They need a lot of lessons, wonder what going to happen when all this hysteria blows back on them, poor snowflake/crybabies...

MEMORIAL DAY IN A DIVIDED NATION
An important lesson for the left.
May 29, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
memorial_day_flagged_crosses.jpg

Today a new breed of leftists gleefully tears down Confederate memorials. And it will not end with flags and statues. They will not be satisfied until the cemeteries that were once decorated have been desecrated. It is ominously fitting that the event which marked the end of one civil war now arrives to foreshadow the beginning of another war between brothers.

On a Memorial Day long ago, President Theodore Roosevelt praised the Union soldiers who “left us the right of brotherhood with the men in gray, who with such courage, and such devotion for what they deemed the right, fought against you.”

The Right of Brotherhood is what binds a nation. It cannot be imposed by force even when a war is won. It can only be won through mutual respect. Out of the brutality of the Civil War, came respect for the courage of those who fought and died on both sides. And once more, we called each other brothers.

The Civil War saved the Union. But the mutual respect of Decoration Day preserved it. If the Union is to survive, the Democrats must learn to respect those they have come to consider their enemies. History teaches us that mutual respect can either avert a civil war. Or it must be learned after a civil war.

This Memorial Day, let us hope that it will not take another civil war for respect to prevail.

Memorial Day in a Divided Nation

images

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-72/pdf/STATUTE-72-Pg977.pdf

http://uscode.house.gov/statutes/pl/85/425.pdf

Sec 410 The admin

*****SMILE*****

:)

They won't learn, to much self/loathing...

THOSE WHO DON'T FIGHT EVIL FIGHT STATUES
Why the left's enemies list does not include any real evils.
August 29, 2017

Dennis Prager
d7hftxdivxxvm.cloudfront.net_.jpg

All my life, I have known this rule about people: Those who don't fight the greatest evils will fight lesser evils or make-believe evils.

The problem, however, is that people want to feel morally good about themselves, and no one wants this more than the left. It has written the proverbial book on moral self-esteem. Therefore, it does not merely believe that it is morally superior to all others; it knows it is. Leftists know they are more compassionate, more enlightened, more intellectual and more intelligent than conservatives. And they know that they care more about the "downtrodden," the "marginalized" and the "disenfranchised" than conservatives.

But to feel good about yourself, you have to fight against something bad. Since the left doesn't fight real evil (that would take moral courage in addition to moral clarity), it has to fight lesser evils or made-up evils.

For example, the left relentlessly fights racism in America, even though America is the least racist multiracial society in history; it relentlessly fights sexism in America, the country that has afforded unprecedented equality and liberty to women (but it does not fight the terrible sexism that pervades the world's most women-suppressing societies — those in the Muslim world); and, of course, it fights Nazis and white supremacists — who, though evil, constitute an utterly negligible threat to America today. Fighting Nazis in Germany between 1933 and 1945 was an act of moral heroism. Given their negligible numbers and nonexistent power, fighting Nazis in America in 2017 is an act of moral onanism.

And, of course, it fights global warming. Leftists have convinced themselves that the real fight against evil in the world today is not against Islamism; it's against carbon emissions.

And now, we can add statues to the list. The left was AWOL against communism, and it's AWOL against Islamism. But it's in the vanguard of fighting statues.

Those Who Don't Fight Evil Fight Statues

August 29, 2017

Dennis Prager

All my life, I have known this rule about people: Those who don't fight the greatest evils will fight lesser evils or make-believe evils.

The problem, however, is that people want to feel morally good about themselves, and no one wants this more than the left. It has written the proverbial book on moral self-esteem. Therefore, it does not merely believe that it is morally superior to all others; it knows it is. Leftists know they are more compassionate, more enlightened, more intellectual and more intelligent than conservatives. And they know that they care more about the "downtrodden," the "marginalized" and the "disenfranchised" than conservatives.

But to feel good about yourself, you have to fight against something bad. Since the left doesn't fight real evil (that would take moral courage in addition to moral clarity), it has to fight lesser evils or made-up evils.

For example, the left relentlessly fights racism in America, even though America is the least racist multiracial society in history; it relentlessly fights sexism in America, the country that has afforded unprecedented equality and liberty to women (but it does not fight the terrible sexism that pervades the world's most women-suppressing societies — those in the Muslim world); and, of course, it fights Nazis and white supremacists — who, though evil, constitute an utterly negligible threat to America today. Fighting Nazis in Germany between 1933 and 1945 was an act of moral heroism. Given their negligible numbers and nonexistent power, fighting Nazis in America in 2017 is an act of moral onanism.

And, of course, it fights global warming. Leftists have convinced themselves that the real fight against evil in the world today is not against Islamism; it's against carbon emissions.

And now, we can add statues to the list. The left was AWOL against communism, and it's AWOL against Islamism. But it's in the vanguard of fighting statues.

Where are the statues of King George bitches?

Whites like Dennis Prager want to look at racism I a positive light. America is the least racist nation so it's OK for racist symbols to stand. From my prospective as a black man that's not good enough.

August 29, 2017

Dennis Prager

Whites like Dennis Prager want to look at racism I a positive light. America is the least racist nation so it's OK for racist symbols to stand. From my prospective as a black man that's not good enough.

Why should any white man care about your perspective?

August 29, 2017

Dennis Prager

If you were wise you should because you are not always going to be in the majority. In fact you're little majority status will be over very soon.

If you were wise you should because you are not always going to be in the majority. In fact you're little majority status will be over very soon.

Malicious and intentional replacement of an entire race of people = ethnic cleansing

August 29, 2017

Dennis Prager

You still haven't explained why a white man should care about your perspective. All you've said is that you need to be defeated.

Malicious and intentional replacement of an entire race of people = ethnic cleansing

Another dumb ass unqualified white man talking stupid.

Forum List

Back