An important lesson for the left

The Civil War saved the Union. But the mutual respect of Decoration Day preserved it. If the Union is to survive, the Democrats must learn to respect those they have come to consider their enemies. History teaches us that mutual respect can either avert a civil war. Or it must be learned after a civil war.

Maybe it's time for a "refresher course" type of civil war. So the bible belt and other social conservatives can remember they must learn to respect those they have come to consider their enemies. 2nd reminder in 150 years. Not a bad rate.

If they had an honest course, it would portray the Northern scallywags as invaders and murderers and Lincoln as a dictator and a tyrant.

You insult their lives by consistently bringing this up and lying about what happened.

No one lives were sacrificed. That's a lie.

So stop telling it because by your doing so, you are the one pissing on their graves.
Lying? Like Hillary and Barry trying to cover their asses by claiming it was a protest?

HILLARY CLINTON HERSELF said she KNEW it was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it, and you ignorant snowflakes still argue she was wrong, had no clue what she was saying. :p

Bottom line: When every nation pulled their people out because of the threat Hillary and Barry left Americans there to die, denied dozens of requests for additional security, took security away, and ignored 2 terrorist attacks on the compound in the weeks leading up to 9/11/12. They died NEEDLESSLY.

Too bad, the investigations disproved all of this bs you keep saying.
That was the biggest lie you said so far. It was through the investigations that all this came out.

You seem to think incompetence did not happen because Hillary was not charged with a crime. Hillary was the chosen one - it was her turn. Comey testified not long ago that Hillary DID break laws but was protected...

Silly snowflake...

Did not happen.

It sure as hell did.

No the investigations did not prove what you claim. Now that's a fact. It is so much of a fact that all of those charges were dropped against Hilary Clinton and that Obama was found to be right so long ago that the republicans turned to investigating Clinton and still no wrong was found.

We need to tear down all symbols of the confederacy. These were insurgents who attacked the United States, waged a war against this country and got beat.
We don't need to pave over and re-write history. We need to learn from it. Lose the 'censorship'. If you are so fragile tbat history offends / upsets you this much you need psychiatric help.

Also, as US law was enacted, soldiers in the confederacy are considered US military personnel. Them and the moniments to them basically equate the same as soldiers in Viet Nam and the Viet Bam Memorial.

We can't re-write history. We can take down statues of people who served for the confederacy, we can remove the confederate flag and we can denounce what the confederacy stood for. Those in the confederacy are not considered US soldiers, and they are .not like veterans who served in Vietnam.

Lose defending racism and all symbols of racism.

Lincoln was a white supremacist, moron. Why don't we tear down the Lincoln monument?

These were insurgents who attacked the United States, waged a war against this country

So were these guys ...

Delaware.jpg
Trump would have had them deported
And obongo would have them Benghazied...

Benghazi was a nothing. A zero.

I fucking hate these mother fucking arachist that want to abolish our first world country. I wish a asteroid would level the south.

You're a servile bootlicking tool, Mathew. Your kind are turning this country into Nazi Germany.

The Civil War saved the Union. But the mutual respect of Decoration Day preserved it. If the Union is to survive, the Democrats must learn to respect those they have come to consider their enemies. History teaches us that mutual respect can either avert a civil war. Or it must be learned after a civil war.

Maybe it's time for a "refresher course" type of civil war. So the bible belt and other social conservatives can remember they must learn to respect those they have come to consider their enemies. 2nd reminder in 150 years. Not a bad rate.

If they had an honest course, it would portray the Northern scallywags as invaders and murderers and Lincoln as a dictator and a tyrant.

No they would portray the southerners as insurgents who left the union, formed their own nation, then waged war on the United States.

Lying? Like Hillary and Barry trying to cover their asses by claiming it was a protest?

HILLARY CLINTON HERSELF said she KNEW it was a terrorist attack and that the video had nothing to do with it, and you ignorant snowflakes still argue she was wrong, had no clue what she was saying. :p

Bottom line: When every nation pulled their people out because of the threat Hillary and Barry left Americans there to die, denied dozens of requests for additional security, took security away, and ignored 2 terrorist attacks on the compound in the weeks leading up to 9/11/12. They died NEEDLESSLY.

That was the biggest lie you said so far. It was through the investigations that all this came out.

You seem to think incompetence did not happen because Hillary was not charged with a crime. Hillary was the chosen one - it was her turn. Comey testified not long ago that Hillary DID break laws but was protected...

Silly snowflake...

Did not happen.

It sure as hell did.

No the investigations did not prove what you claim. Now that's a fact. It is so much of a fact that all of those charges were dropped against Hilary Clinton and that Obama was found to be right so long ago that the republicans turned to investigating Clinton and still no wrong was found.
Comey said it did. He listed all the violations of law that Hillary committed. He didn't have the authority to drop the charges. That's one reason he was fired.

No they would portray the southerners as insurgents who left the union, formed their own nation, then waged war on the United States.
That's exactly the opposite of what actually happened. Lincoln invaded Virginia. Of that there is no doubt.

We need to tear down all symbols of the confederacy. These were insurgents who attacked the United States, waged a war against this country and got beat.
We don't need to pave over and re-write history. We need to learn from it. Lose the 'censorship'. If you are so fragile tbat history offends / upsets you this much you need psychiatric help.

Also, as US law was enacted, soldiers in the confederacy are considered US military personnel. Them and the moniments to them basically equate the same as soldiers in Viet Nam and the Viet Bam Memorial.

We can't re-write history. We can take down statues of people who served for the confederacy, we can remove the confederate flag and we can denounce what the confederacy stood for. Those in the confederacy are not considered US soldiers, and they are .not like veterans who served in Vietnam.

Lose defending racism and all symbols of racism.

Lincoln was a white supremacist, moron. Why don't we tear down the Lincoln monument?

I'd be fine with that. But you see, Lincoln did at least sign the EP, which would not have happened had the confederacy won.

That's exactly the opposite of what actually happened. Lincoln invaded Virginia. Of that there is no doubt.

So?

None of this changes the fact that what I said was true about the south.

Silly snowflake...

Did not happen.

It sure as hell did.

Comey said it did. He listed all the violations of law that Hillary committed. He didn't have the authority to drop the charges. That's one reason he was fired.

No he didn't. He saw no violations. That's why he could not recommend prosecution.

So?

None of this changes the fact that what I said was true about the south.
What you said is 100% false.

You're a dumbass who doesn't know jack shit about history.

Silly snowflake...

Did not happen.

It sure as hell did.

No he didn't. He saw no violations. That's why he could not recommend prosecution.

Wrong, asshole, he listed her violations, and then said he couldn't prosecute because she lacked intent. Unfortunately for Hillary and your false narrative the law doesn't require intent.

Did not happen.

It sure as hell did.

Wrong, asshole, he listed her violations, and then said he couldn't prosecute because she lacked intent. Unfortunately for Hillary and your false narrative the law doesn't require intent.

No he said no laws were broken.

It sure as hell did.

Wrong.

Wrong.

No I'm right.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

And yes, I read this. More than once since July 5. I know what Comey said and I am not going to nitpick and create definitions of things as you do in order to try making a case the FBI could not make.

Wrong.

No I'm right.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

And yes, I read this. More than once since July 5. I know what Comey said and I am not going to nitpick and create definitions of things as you do in order to try making a case the FBI could not make.

Sorry, turd, but I watched him give his statement. He said exactly what I said he said. I don't need the likes of you telling me that black is white and up is down.

Wrong.

No I'm right.

Sorry, turd, but I watched him give his statement. He said exactly what I said he said. I don't need the likes of you telling me that black is white and up is down.

Yep and what you saw was Hillary not being indicted or charged. Because she broke no laws.

Forum List

Back