🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ An Interesting Analysis of a Plausible US Civil War Today

I have two tranny students and one coworker who is a lesbian, my granddaughter tells us she is bisexual and I gotta tell you, I could care less.

InfoWars is not the source for real life news, Whosit. Kids these days are taught not to bully, not to fear those who are different. Like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street? How many kids knew --or know--an Oscar in their neighborhood, living in a dumpster? It's the same concept.

IMO your a sick individual if you don't see anything wrong with that video.
We all have homosexuals in our families but most don't condone this type of pervert child abuse.
Every parent in that sick ass town should have been there stopping it.

When our opinions about healthcare and government spending and immigration policy lead some people to seriously consider killing the other side, we have a problem.

I don't know if there were people advocating Civil War prior to 2015 when I joined this board, but it is kinda disturbing to see how frequently that killing the other side is expressed here.

Do these folks really think about what a Civil War is like? Do they really think they want that? Ask any immigrant from Somalia. They'll tell you.
They do not think about it Thats why it wont be the demonized right and patriots that'll start it
Ask someone from Bosnia
I went from a second world country to no food, no money , no water , no electricity ...nothing but death ,destruction, and despair .....in less than 30 days

op video he is right about the right plus we can organize a hell of a lot faster
dont think so
i just have to point out the demonized Cajun navy or more recently hay deliveries for cattle in flood areas.
Its ok to prepare for the worst and hope for the best .that doesn't make one an extremist or bat shit crazy .
In the last few years I have grown more militant , i'm not the only one and theirs a reason for it

Anyone out in suburbia or a major city will be out killing each other for food. the rural right wont have to do much killing before the globalist rino dem side disintegrates.

Almost all fighting will be local I moved to a red state but their are hard core lefties amongst us...whats funny is if talk turned political any leftfy down here automatically assumed I was lefttarded righties to ...patriots we're always pleasantly surprised ...lefties not so much

anyway if the shit ever hit that fan

The cops are going to go home they're not going to be answering 911 calls.The military most will do the same .
a blue helmet or a eurotrash fag that happens to show up to support any totalitarian leftist government should be instantly slaughtered.

No one is coming to save us /you
harden the fuck up
kill who needs killin
save who needs savin

Americans in general
you should consider what the right is standing up for and what the globalist rino left wants for you

this guy was a democrat
why would we vote for him
trump-mainstream-media-two-party-system.jpg

i wonder

I have two tranny students and one coworker who is a lesbian, my granddaughter tells us she is bisexual and I gotta tell you, I could care less.

InfoWars is not the source for real life news, Whosit. Kids these days are taught not to bully, not to fear those who are different. Like Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street? How many kids knew --or know--an Oscar in their neighborhood, living in a dumpster? It's the same concept.

IMO your a sick individual if you don't see anything wrong with that video.
We all have homosexuals in our families but most don't condone this type of pervert child abuse.
Every parent in that sick ass town should have been there stopping it.
I don't watch vids here, Whosit. Particularly not InfoWars videos. I don't trust them.

If one were to get offline andturn off the tv and radio and go into town and talk to people one simply will not see the level of hatred to start a civil war.
There was that level of hatred for 20+ years prior to the civil war.
Besides that, what is presented in this video is insurrection, as it starts with the premise the new confederacy would lack governmental orginization.

InfoWars rofl

This thread just shows how fucked up and out of touch this place has become.

When our opinions about healthcare and government spending and immigration policy lead some people to seriously consider killing the other side, we have a problem.

I don't know if there were people advocating Civil War prior to 2015 when I joined this board, but it is kinda disturbing to see how frequently that killing the other side is expressed here.

Do these folks really think about what a Civil War is like? Do they really think they want that? Ask any immigrant from Somalia. They'll tell you.
When one side commits treason without consequences, and commits acts of sedition against this nations Constitution without consequences, then we inch more and more towards a civil war because the established authority will have fallen at that point. When a minority can control the majority in a failed state or nation, and that control is unethical and unreasonable, then the nation inches closer and closer towards chaos and anarchy as a result of such things.

I very much doubt there would be anything beyond sporadic violence. More than there is now, yes, but nothing that will resemble a war.

A war would probably require a large individual event or law change. What's happening now is more of a change by degree.

One day this country will just look much different, it will have been a slow process, and it will be too late for any kind of violence.
Boiling the frogs again?

I very much doubt there would be anything beyond sporadic violence. More than there is now, yes, but nothing that will resemble a war.
A war would probably require a large individual event or law change. What's happening now is more of a change by degree.
One day this country will just look much different, it will have been a slow process, and it will be too late for any kind of violence.
Boiling the frogs again?
Well, in that context, that's what it would be, yes.

When one side commits treason without consequences, and commits acts of sedition against this nations Constitution without consequences, then we inch more and more towards a civil war because the established authority will have fallen at that point. When a minority can control the majority in a failed state or nation, and that control is unethical and unreasonable, then the nation inches closer and closer towards chaos and anarchy as a result of such things.
Okay. Well, whenever any of that stuff happens, let me know.

I just post to vent or use whats left of my free speech while it last, which is probably put me on some list.:1peleas::dunno: I surely don't think I'll change anyones belief or opinion.
I've learned a lot about the "other side of the story" from reading here over the past four years. Every now and then someone sane comes by and explains what is troubling them. It has at least moderated my opinion some. Vent-ers, though, are just annoying and take threads off topic, blame me personally for every left-ish idea--whether or not I've ever thought it--and have now come up with psychiatric diagnoses, too. I don't use ignore, but I'll admit there are posts I now scroll past as a matter or course.
I didn't use ignore for the first few years here, but I do now. I usually put those "contributors" who can't seem to express themselves without the most disgusting profanity and whose posts are usually an ad hominem attack on another poster or just outright repulsive. There are only a few and I recently reviewed my list and over half of them have been banned from the USMB, so I'm not the only person here who found them intolerable.

Well, supplies of medicines would be interupted, which means I wouldnt likely survive a Civil War unless I just got really lucky.

But then again, my wife does, beyond all Reason, love me.

And she is a ninja.

:D

Americans are too fat, lazy and complacent to engage in Civil War

People get killed in those things

No, Americans are too content. We are very lucky. If only people could see that.

You dont think Americans or any other country felt that way in the past?
All it takes is for one side to push to hard and one action will set it off.
While in this day and age it might take a more egregious act that line is still there.

Speaking strictly for yourself and your acquaintances, I suppose you might come to that conclusion. Most reassuring...
Republicans are too fucking old

You will need young people to fight your wars. Those kids would rather play video games than fight your fucking war

I actually forced myself to watch the video in the OP

About what I expected. Redneck, gun nut fantasy about how easy it would be to defeat the blue sectors of the country

They look at the map of red sectors vs blue sectors and nearly pop their wad. How easy it will be to mop up those tiny blue areas

What they fail to realize is those blue sections are where the actual people are. More importantly, that is where the money is.
Every Red State has a major city that is the center of wealth and power. Those cities are the ones who support rural areas. That is where the capital is. The financial centers in the US are US, Chicago, LA, SF, Atlanta

As soon as your civil war starts, those cities will freeze your finances. You will have no way to pay your workers or military. Your monetary system will be worth what the confederate dollar was worth

Forum List

Back