An interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now, is it any wonder why people don't like leftists? :113: Thank you, Candy Corn!

Well, again, the plurality of voters preferred Hillary over Trump. If they don’t like “leftists” they sure don’t mind voting for them. LOL.
And on social media perused by average Americans, they prefer sites that lampoon your messiah over ones that fawn over the pervert.

Those are facts and they are not in dispute except from folks like yourself…

You’re welcome.

That's because they don't have jobs to go to and so they post crap on social media all day. Lol! :D The silent majority is who you should be concerned about. ;)

Well it’s not a majority…as Hillary got more votes. Mathematics isn’t your strong suit I see.

This blaming/insulting/shaming/demonizing the other side is getting us nowhere. I really hope the majority of Americans are coming to realize this.

ChrisL is the one calling the plurality of voters “jobless” and stating they spend all day on social media. And then complains that other people are not being factual.

Go figure

Still wondering about that "telling you not to love America so much" part. Care to elaborate?
Dude, your avatar is about you hate trump so much you're a pervert to his daughter. Read the op

How am I perverting his daughter? I'm not the one who walked down and back on a model's runway with my titty flopping out, and no effort to cover it. I can understand accidental "wardrobe malfunctions", but she never even bothered to cover up.
You wouldn't be going after Ivanka except for trump. Leftists always go after women the he man that you are

Still wondering about that "telling you not to love America so much" part. Care to elaborate?
Dude, your avatar is about you hate trump so much you're a pervert to his daughter. Read the op

How am I perverting his daughter? I'm not the one who walked down and back on a model's runway with my titty flopping out, and no effort to cover it. I can understand accidental "wardrobe malfunctions", but she never even bothered to cover up.
You wouldn't be going after Ivanka except for trump. Leftists always go after women the he man that you are

Not my titty flopping in the picture.

And you wouldn't care other than your trump fetish

One of his main, if not the main advisor doesn't deserve to be involved? Like Trump and most of his staff, she is not qualified, and should have never been part of the administration, but there she is.

One of his main, if not the main advisor doesn't deserve to be involved? Like Trump and most of his staff, she is not qualified, and should have never been part of the administration, but there she is.
You're yet another manly pervert leftist going after trump's daughter. You're a dime a dozen

You're yet another manly pervert leftist going after trump's daughter. You're a dime a dozen

Unfortunately, your insult didn't seem to hurt my feelings as much as you seemed to want it to. Better luck next time.

Not my joint puffing in the picture .... hee hee... how fun cherry picking irrelevant pics and ascribing significance to them... especially in broad sweeping castigatory terms as if one is correlatory to another.

malia1.jpg

Not my joint puffing in the picture .... hee hee... how fun cherry picking irrelevant pics and ascribing significance to them... especially in broad sweeping castigatory terms as if one is correlatory to another.

malia1.jpg

One is the daughter of a private citizen. The other is the top advisor of the current president. Sure, that sounds about equal.

Unfortunately, your insult didn't seem to hurt my feelings as much as you seemed to want it to. Better luck next time.

Oh yeah, I thought it would bother a sick fuck who goes after his enemies children. Sure I did

malia1.jpg

One is the daughter of a private citizen. The other is the top advisor of the current president. Sure, that sounds about equal.
Both are women, your preferred target, he guy

malia1.jpg

My bad! this more aptly fits your narrative... 29 yo btw

hqdefault.jpg

malia1.jpg

Keep trying. You might say something that makes sense yet.

malia1.jpg

My bad! this more aptly fits your narrative... 29 yo btw

hqdefault.jpg

You understand that Obama isn't the president, don't you?

malia1.jpg

Nice rejoinder... you can claim the high road, of course.. lol

malia1.jpg

Nice rejoinder... you can claim the high road, of course.. lol

I'm not the one whining about an AVI.

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

Some people hate Trump. More people hate liberals.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.

Thanks so much for sharing, please share with me and other readers confused by one point in your op-ed: Who or what makes someone "ordinary"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back