An interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much.

Conservatives don't like leftists very much, that's the truth. But you don't speak for 'Ordinary America'. Your spin is anecdotal, nothing more.

And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

What do you expect it to be? I can't read minds, and your little anecdotal buzzword bingo is of no help. We stereotype way too much in this country these days, but stereotypes do usually have a grain of truth to them. Both political parties are guilty of ignorance and racism, but homophobia is a trait mostly seen coming from the right. People trashing Hollywood/Silicon Valley? Mostly comes from the politically right wing. Muslim-haters are very likely going to be conservatives.

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down.

Oh, bullshit. They have an agenda just like the Democrats.

The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Language like 'coastal elites' outs you as a partisan. I'm sick of partisan hacks. You offer nothing new to the conversation.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.

That remains to be seen. I don't give a shit what people think of me, much less what either corrupt political party thinks of me, and vice versa. It's called self reliance. None of us has any certainty about how this shit show of an administration is going to pan out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

So, perhaps don't start sucking each others dicks just yet.

I AM an average American voter who is concerned about the economy and jobs, illegal immigration, having to pay more and more taxes to a wasteful and corrupt government entity, etc. These are things that the AVERAGE American voter are concerned with, not whining about transgenders bathroom privileges, gay marriage and abortion! Your social justice issues are considered to be fringe issues for the average American voter who isn't really all that concerned about those types of things.

you're an average american partisan hack, of the rwnj variety

be proud :thup:

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

Some people hate Trump. More people hate liberals.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.
You are aware that HIllary won the popular vote right?
By how many illegals voters?
Illegals can't vote.

To claim one party is more popular than the other at this point seems just silly.
They aren't supposed to drive either..yet..they do...with drivers licenses given to them.
But..maybe yer right. So...how many dead people voted for her then?

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Zero.

Any proof to counter that number ?

Well, if Russians and democrats can meddle in the election, then why would you rule out anyone else meddling in the election?
Now now Chris. You are going to make their heads explode.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much.

Conservatives don't like leftists very much, that's the truth. But you don't speak for 'Ordinary America'. Your spin is anecdotal, nothing more.

And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

What do you expect it to be? I can't read minds, and your little anecdotal buzzword bingo is of no help. We stereotype way too much in this country these days, but stereotypes do usually have a grain of truth to them. Both political parties are guilty of ignorance and racism, but homophobia is a trait mostly seen coming from the right. People trashing Hollywood/Silicon Valley? Mostly comes from the politically right wing. Muslim-haters are very likely going to be conservatives.

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down.

The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Language like 'coastal elites' outs you as a partisan. I'm sick of partisan hacks. You offer nothing new to the conversation.

That remains to be seen. I don't give a shit what people think of me, much less what either corrupt political party thinks of me, and vice versa. It's called self reliance. None of us has any certainty about how this shit show of an administration is going to pan out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron.

I AM an average American voter who is concerned about the economy and jobs, illegal immigration, having to pay more and more taxes to a wasteful and corrupt government entity, etc. These are things that the AVERAGE American voter are concerned with, not whining about transgenders bathroom privileges, gay marriage and abortion! Your social justice issues are considered to be fringe issues for the average American voter who isn't really all that concerned about those types of things.

Compared to a fringe leftist weirdo who doesn't know the difference between men and women, that might be true! :113:

Zero.

Well, if Russians and democrats can meddle in the election, then why would you rule out anyone else meddling in the election?

Ya see, there is actual PROOF of Russia meddling .

Anyone can just make up shit . Poof is another story .

Zero.

And proof that democrats did too. :D Isn't that right, Timmmmay?

Compared to a fringe leftist weirdo who doesn't know the difference between men and women, that might be true! :113:

As opposed to righty kooks who think the earth is 6000 years old and dinosaur bones are a plant of the devils making ?

it's good of the op to admit republicans are much better liars than democrats.

Now where are you getting this delusion from? It's a fact. You liberals are AT LEAST extremely annoying and full of douchebaggery.
Not near as much as ignorant folks that go around calling other folks words they have no idea the meaning of.

Like yourself who can barely make an intelligible post most of the time? :D Too funny, you (of ALL people - Moonblow) calling other "folks" ignorant.

Zero.

And proof that democrats did too. :D Isn't that right, Timmmmay?

Uhh yeah . Political parties meddle in elections. That actually their stated purpose !

As opposed to righty kooks who think the earth is 6000 years old and dinosaur bones are a plant of the devils making ?
This sounds suspiciously like a Dem belief. Are you self projecting, perhaps?

Now where are you getting this delusion from? It's a fact. You liberals are AT LEAST extremely annoying and full of douchebaggery.
Not near as much as ignorant folks that go around calling other folks words they have no idea the meaning of.

What do you have like a 3rd grade education before grandpappy made you quit school to work on the farm? :D

Like yourself who can barely make an intelligible post most of the time? :D Too funny, you (of ALL people - Moonblow) calling other "folks" ignorant.
I do know what a liberal is, yet you seem ignorant of what one is. So you are looking unintelligible in yer partisan rhetoric.

Well that isn't me, so try again maybe. Try harder. You all fail miserably at just everything you do. That explains why you are democrats though. :D The "everyone gets a trophy" party of losers.

No . It’s a righty belief . Don’t you know a magic man in the sky watches everything we do and secretly talks to people ?

Republicans have been very successful at defining Democrats which help explains why so many Republicans vote against their self interest.

No . It’s a righty belief . Don’t you know a magic man in the sky watches everything we do and secretly talks to people ?

Timmmmay, that is so lame. Lol. Again, NOT average voter issues. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back