An interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you you shouldn't love America?
Douchebag leftwingers like you told us not to love America. For the last year you've been telling us we should hate America because it elected Trump.

Go fuck yourself.

Still wondering about that "telling you not to love America so much" part. Care to elaborate?

View attachment 196744
Retired Green Beret, Nate Boyer suggested taking a knee instead of just sitting on the bench because it was not an uncommon practice for military to "take a knee" in respect for fallen soldiers.

Opinion | Eric Reid: Why Colin Kaepernick and I Decided to Take a Knee
After hours of careful consideration, and even a visit from Nate Boyer, a retired Green Beret and former N.F.L. player, we came to the conclusion that we should kneel, rather than sit, the next day during the anthem as a peaceful protest. We chose to kneel because it’s a respectful gesture. I remember thinking our posture was like a flag flown at half-mast to mark a tragedy.

It baffles me that our protest is still being misconstrued as disrespectful to the country, flag and military personnel. We chose it because it’s exactly the opposite. It has always been my understanding that the brave men and women who fought and died for our country did so to ensure that we could live in a fair and free society, which includes the right to speak out in protest.

That's showing respect, what they are doing is not and you know it, that's just one example, do you want me to find links of crazy liberal college professors over the years pissing on America?

Leftists have to resort to false accusations when all else fails obviously. First, they tried to say I was a religious person, and now they are trying to say I'm a moderate. Don't label me, fuckers. :D

Okay, right-winger.

I can make a list right now of issues where I fall in the center. Besides that, who is a partisan hack trying to call a partisan hack? ROFL. You are a clown.

Lol. Good one, hack. You really told me. :21:

Chrissy is not a hack shit for brains..

Did I rattle your cage, dumb fuck? Keep on truckin.

No you didn't troll...

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

Some people hate Trump. More people hate liberals.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.
You’re swallowing the republican narrative rosanne. Like her you weren’t always a right winger.

You bought trump university.

Are you better off Chris than you were in 2016? Did you hear your retirement age was raised to 70 and you’ll be getting less social security because of the trump tax breaks?

I'm better off today than in 2016. I'm getting more out of my paycheck. I won't be subjected to confiscation of my income tax refund because of Commie Care. We are busier than all hell because we finally have a pro-business President instead of an anti-business President. According to my professional tax preparer, I'm in for a windfall when I file my 2018 returns next year.
Bullshit

Okay, right-winger.

I can make a list right now of issues where I fall in the center. Besides that, who is a partisan hack trying to call a partisan hack? ROFL. You are a clown.

No you didn't troll...

Well thanks! I like to think that I'm the least hackish on this board. I will admit that I do like to get a rise out of the libs though! Ha ha!

No you didn't troll...

Well thanks! I like to think that I'm the least hackish on this board. I will admit that I do like to get a rise out of the libs though! Ha ha!

No you are a liberal who turned conservative..you post like my 100 or so girls I used to go to school with on face book..

No you didn't troll...

No you are a liberal who turned conservative..you post like my 100 or so girls I used to go to school with on face book..

I've never considered myself either a liberal or a conservative. I have my strong opinions on certain matters after giving them much thought and weighing in the pros and cons carefully.

No you didn't troll...

I've never considered myself either a liberal or a conservative. I have my strong opinions on certain matters after giving them much thought and weighing in the pros and cons carefully.

I always identified as a social liberal, fiscal conservative..

I like my beer, did my drugs in my youth, I love flirting with the girls, I really could care less about abortion, gays having civil unions ( but against gays getting married or guys in little girls bath rooms) I vote for republicans for only a few issues..mostly my back pocket..jobs a plenty , low taxes and low cost of living , strong military and they don't screw with me trying to make me buy something I don't want, not to mention they at least try to understand the pros and cons fiscally of the saving the environment and the cost of it..

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.

Hillary actually got more votes than Trump in 2016. Some hatred.

Hillary actually got more votes than Trump in 2016. Some hatred.

I just have a difficult time believing that so many people would vote for that woman with her shady character and her bad record and her pages of scandals. Considering that the dems meddled in their own primary and actually had the gall to make jokes about it, as well as about their constituents, I sure wouldn't put ANYTHING past them. They are not to be trusted after the Wikileaks fiasco and all of their weak excuses.

I can't see how any ordinary American could tolerate the windbaggedness of the typical leftist douche. You are more preachy than ANY religious person by far. Lol.

Still wondering about that "telling you not to love America so much" part. Care to elaborate?

View attachment 196744
Retired Green Beret, Nate Boyer suggested taking a knee instead of just sitting on the bench because it was not an uncommon practice for military to "take a knee" in respect for fallen soldiers.

After hours of careful consideration, and even a visit from Nate Boyer, a retired Green Beret and former N.F.L. player, we came to the conclusion that we should kneel, rather than sit, the next day during the anthem as a peaceful protest. We chose to kneel because it’s a respectful gesture. I remember thinking our posture was like a flag flown at half-mast to mark a tragedy.

It baffles me that our protest is still being misconstrued as disrespectful to the country, flag and military personnel. We chose it because it’s exactly the opposite. It has always been my understanding that the brave men and women who fought and died for our country did so to ensure that we could live in a fair and free society, which includes the right to speak out in protest.

That's showing respect, what they are doing is not and you know it, that's just one example, do you want me to find links of crazy liberal college professors over the years pissing on America?

That is exactly what they are doing. Kaepernick was quietly sitting on the bench. No public statements, no nothing. He went from just sitting on the bench to kneeling specifically for the purpose of being respectful.

View attachment 196744

That is exactly what they are doing. Kaepernick was quietly sitting on the bench. No public statements, no nothing. He went from just sitting on the bench to kneeling specifically for the purpose of being respectful.

He did make public statements. And the American citizens who were paying to see a football game have every right to boycott the NFL over something they are unhappy about, and the NFL has every right to dictate the behavior of players on the field, whether that is during an anthem or the game itself. They are employees of the NFL and more importantly, employees of the fans.

They will never learn they are way to egotistical and arrogant that THEY the libtard elite know what's best for ALL Americans.

I just have a difficult time believing that so many people would vote for that woman with her shady character and her bad record and her pages of scandals. Considering that the dems meddled in their own primary and actually had the gall to make jokes about it, as well as about their constituents, I sure wouldn't put ANYTHING past them. They are not to be trusted after the Wikileaks fiasco and all of their weak excuses.

We’re all entitled to our opinions. Clinton’s character vs that of Trump the whoremonger? I’ll take Clinton every day of the week.

You mentioned wikileaks. Amazing how Wikileaks didn’t release anything about the GOP…not their candidates, not the RNC, nobody who worked for their campaign….just like you never hear about Wikileaks hacking Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, the KKK, etc… It’s almost as if the Wikileaks organization has an agenda. Hmmm. :eusa_think: I guess the webmasters at these terrorist organizations and the GOP just have better webmasters? LOL

Your opinion doesn’t change the fact that HRC got more votes than the President as certified by the 50 Secretaries of State. The supposed hatred is there but apparently, judging by voting returns, people hate the political right more than the political left.

Now, moving on to more proof of the falseness of the OP:

I’m going to use Youtube.com because they have a very good system of reporting how many views each video receives. When someone uploads a video to YouTube….any time someone watches the video it is registered as a “view”. Most know this and I don’t mean to insult anyone’s intelligence. I did say all that to say this. Unlike the mods here, they don’t combine videos; you can see multiple videos of the same subject. As you know, SNL has enlisted Alec Baldwin to play Trump in their cold opens (the part of the broadcast before the opening credits). SNL has uploaded some of these cold opens. Three of them have over 20M views. And recall that is just one upload. There are, of course, multiple uploads meaning that tens of millions of people have watched these videos actively viewing them. That doesn’t include the night time talk shows, the John Oliver items, the SNL lampooning of Sean Spicer (one has over 10M views on the SNL channel). Are all these unique viewers? No, of course not. Are these indicative of people embracing a humorous lampooning of Donald Trump? You betcha.

Now, those are funny (Trump doesn’t think so but whatever). I would imagine that some of those who watched may have voted for the pervert. So when you google the videos that are political in nature….what is the top of the top of the list? According to Fox News….yes…that Fox News…..among the top 3 are the following:

Obama’s speech to the White House Correspondent’s dinner….
An Iowa man addressing the State Assembly who was raised by two women who were married…
Rick Perry’s “Strong” ad makes an appearance.

Two of the three feature a “leftist” and one exposing the benefits of a leftist’s pet issue.

Google Releases List of Most-Viewed Political Videos on YouTube

Again, some hatred you have there…

Most Republicans in America today are just as rabidly statist as Democrats.

giphy.gif

They will never learn they are way to egotistical and arrogant that THEY the libtard elite know what's best for ALL Americans.

Just like...

We’re all entitled to our opinions. Clinton’s character vs that of Trump the whoremonger? I’ll take Clinton every day of the week.

You mentioned wikileaks. Amazing how Wikileaks didn’t release anything about the GOP…not their candidates, not the RNC, nobody who worked for their campaign….just like you never hear about Wikileaks hacking Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, the KKK, etc… It’s almost as if the Wikileaks organization has an agenda. Hmmm. :eusa_think: I guess the webmasters at these terrorist organizations and the GOP just have better webmasters? LOL

Your opinion doesn’t change the fact that HRC got more votes than the President as certified by the 50 Secretaries of State. The supposed hatred is there but apparently, judging by voting returns, people hate the political right more than the political left.

Now, moving on to more proof of the falseness of the OP:

I’m going to use Youtube.com because they have a very good system of reporting how many views each video receives. When someone uploads a video to YouTube….any time someone watches the video it is registered as a “view”. Most know this and I don’t mean to insult anyone’s intelligence. I did say all that to say this. Unlike the mods here, they don’t combine videos; you can see multiple videos of the same subject. As you know, SNL has enlisted Alec Baldwin to play Trump in their cold opens (the part of the broadcast before the opening credits). SNL has uploaded some of these cold opens. Three of them have over 20M views. And recall that is just one upload. There are, of course, multiple uploads meaning that tens of millions of people have watched these videos actively viewing them. That doesn’t include the night time talk shows, the John Oliver items, the SNL lampooning of Sean Spicer (one has over 10M views on the SNL channel). Are all these unique viewers? No, of course not. Are these indicative of people embracing a humorous lampooning of Donald Trump? You betcha.

Now, those are funny (Trump doesn’t think so but whatever). I would imagine that some of those who watched may have voted for the pervert. So when you google the videos that are political in nature….what is the top of the top of the list? According to Fox News….yes…that Fox News…..among the top 3 are the following:

Obama’s speech to the White House Correspondent’s dinner….
An Iowa man addressing the State Assembly who was raised by two women who were married…
Rick Perry’s “Strong” ad makes an appearance.

Two of the three feature a “leftist” and one exposing the benefits of a leftist’s pet issue.

Google Releases List of Most-Viewed Political Videos on YouTube

Again, some hatred you have there…

Because the GOP apparently was smart enough to take some precautions against hackers. I mean really? Hillary and her unsecured email server? ROFL. Clowns.

SNL is your news source, you betcha! Wink! Lol! How silly are you anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back