An interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a difficult time believing that so many people would vote for that woman with her shady character and her bad record and her pages of scandals. Considering that the dems meddled in their own primary and actually had the gall to make jokes about it, as well as about their constituents, I sure wouldn't put ANYTHING past them. They are not to be trusted after the Wikileaks fiasco and all of their weak excuses.

We’re all entitled to our opinions. Clinton’s character vs that of Trump the whoremonger? I’ll take Clinton every day of the week.

You mentioned wikileaks. Amazing how Wikileaks didn’t release anything about the GOP…not their candidates, not the RNC, nobody who worked for their campaign….just like you never hear about Wikileaks hacking Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, the KKK, etc… It’s almost as if the Wikileaks organization has an agenda. Hmmm. :eusa_think: I guess the webmasters at these terrorist organizations and the GOP just have better webmasters? LOL

Your opinion doesn’t change the fact that HRC got more votes than the President as certified by the 50 Secretaries of State. The supposed hatred is there but apparently, judging by voting returns, people hate the political right more than the political left.

Now, moving on to more proof of the falseness of the OP:

I’m going to use Youtube.com because they have a very good system of reporting how many views each video receives. When someone uploads a video to YouTube….any time someone watches the video it is registered as a “view”. Most know this and I don’t mean to insult anyone’s intelligence. I did say all that to say this. Unlike the mods here, they don’t combine videos; you can see multiple videos of the same subject. As you know, SNL has enlisted Alec Baldwin to play Trump in their cold opens (the part of the broadcast before the opening credits). SNL has uploaded some of these cold opens. Three of them have over 20M views. And recall that is just one upload. There are, of course, multiple uploads meaning that tens of millions of people have watched these videos actively viewing them. That doesn’t include the night time talk shows, the John Oliver items, the SNL lampooning of Sean Spicer (one has over 10M views on the SNL channel). Are all these unique viewers? No, of course not. Are these indicative of people embracing a humorous lampooning of Donald Trump? You betcha.

Now, those are funny (Trump doesn’t think so but whatever). I would imagine that some of those who watched may have voted for the pervert. So when you google the videos that are political in nature….what is the top of the top of the list? According to Fox News….yes…that Fox News…..among the top 3 are the following:

Obama’s speech to the White House Correspondent’s dinner….
An Iowa man addressing the State Assembly who was raised by two women who were married…
Rick Perry’s “Strong” ad makes an appearance.

Two of the three feature a “leftist” and one exposing the benefits of a leftist’s pet issue.

Google Releases List of Most-Viewed Political Videos on YouTube

Again, some hatred you have there…

Because the GOP apparently was smart enough to take some precautions against hackers. I mean really? Hillary and her unsecured email server? ROFL. Clowns.
This is where your hackdom is most apparent. Yeah…the GOP and terrorist orgs like Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, KKK, Hamas, and all of the other hate groups have unhackable computers….Just the DNC and according to Fortune magazine, Sony, Home Depot, Ebay, JP Morgan, Target, Trans Union, UCLA, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and hundreds of other major organizations are doing cyber security on the cheap? That was a fundamentally stupid statement from you and nobody is surprised.

SNL is your news source, you betcha! Wink! Lol! How silly are you anyways?

C’mon. I didn’t quote anything from SNL. I used view numbers from Youtube.com.

Now, would you like to discuss your OP or are you going to just make false statements at this point?

I just have a difficult time believing that so many people would vote for that woman with her shady character and her bad record and her pages of scandals. Considering that the dems meddled in their own primary and actually had the gall to make jokes about it, as well as about their constituents, I sure wouldn't put ANYTHING past them. They are not to be trusted after the Wikileaks fiasco and all of their weak excuses.

We’re all entitled to our opinions. Clinton’s character vs that of Trump the whoremonger? I’ll take Clinton every day of the week.

You mentioned wikileaks. Amazing how Wikileaks didn’t release anything about the GOP…not their candidates, not the RNC, nobody who worked for their campaign….just like you never hear about Wikileaks hacking Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, the KKK, etc… It’s almost as if the Wikileaks organization has an agenda. Hmmm. :eusa_think: I guess the webmasters at these terrorist organizations and the GOP just have better webmasters? LOL

Your opinion doesn’t change the fact that HRC got more votes than the President as certified by the 50 Secretaries of State. The supposed hatred is there but apparently, judging by voting returns, people hate the political right more than the political left.

I’m going to use Youtube.com because they have a very good system of reporting how many views each video receives. When someone uploads a video to YouTube….any time someone watches the video it is registered as a “view”. Most know this and I don’t mean to insult anyone’s intelligence. I did say all that to say this. Unlike the mods here, they don’t combine videos; you can see multiple videos of the same subject. As you know, SNL has enlisted Alec Baldwin to play Trump in their cold opens (the part of the broadcast before the opening credits). SNL has uploaded some of these cold opens. Three of them have over 20M views. And recall that is just one upload. There are, of course, multiple uploads meaning that tens of millions of people have watched these videos actively viewing them. That doesn’t include the night time talk shows, the John Oliver items, the SNL lampooning of Sean Spicer (one has over 10M views on the SNL channel). Are all these unique viewers? No, of course not. Are these indicative of people embracing a humorous lampooning of Donald Trump? You betcha.

Now, those are funny (Trump doesn’t think so but whatever). I would imagine that some of those who watched may have voted for the pervert. So when you google the videos that are political in nature….what is the top of the top of the list? According to Fox News….yes…that Fox News…..among the top 3 are the following:

An Iowa man addressing the State Assembly who was raised by two women who were married…

Two of the three feature a “leftist” and one exposing the benefits of a leftist’s pet issue.

Because the GOP apparently was smart enough to take some precautions against hackers. I mean really? Hillary and her unsecured email server? ROFL. Clowns.
This is where your hackdom is most apparent. Yeah…the GOP and terrorist orgs like Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, KKK, Hamas, and all of the other hate groups have unhackable computers….Just the DNC and according to Fortune magazine, Sony, Home Depot, Ebay, JP Morgan, Target, Trans Union, UCLA, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and hundreds of other major organizations are doing cyber security on the cheap? That was a fundamentally stupid statement from you and nobody is surprised.

Now, would you like to discuss your OP or are you going to just make false statements at this point?

Well their emails were not hacked and they weren't found to have transferred secure data through unsecured email servers, isn't that right? There is absolutely nothing false about the statement. It is 100% FACTUAL. :D

Well, there is one thing that I do notice a lot of. Liberal websites not allowing or having stricter rules on commenting on their articles. :D

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

Some people hate Trump. More people hate liberals.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.

Agree, real good article. Only thing I disagree with is the Dems hiding their hatred. They can go head and keep that, but how about they give us their ideas and then explain why they are better then Trumps?

The fact of the matter is that the DNC is obviously incompetent and cannot even understand email security. ROFL. They are either incompetent or just plain stupid. Either way, not a good or a positive thing in any way, shape or form. :D

Well their emails were not hacked and they weren't found to have transferred secure data through unsecured email servers, isn't that right? There is absolutely nothing false about the statement. It is 100% FACTUAL. :D

What statement?

For someone who wants to be a president, Hillary sure didn't understand and was ignorant of a LOT of simple concepts and ideas. She has claimed ignorance on SO MANY different things.

Well, there is one thing that I do notice a lot of. Liberal websites not allowing or having stricter rules on commenting on their articles. :D

Liberal websites? What in the world are you talking about now?

What statement?

The statement that you say is a "false statement." :D None of my statements are false statements. You don't like them? That doesn't make them false.

The fact of the matter is that the DNC is obviously incompetent and cannot even understand email security. ROFL. They are either incompetent or just plain stupid. Either way, not a good or a positive thing in any way, shape or form. :D

too damn funny….

Either that or Trump colluded with Wikileaks (which he mentioned often during the campaign)…. Roger Stone admits to having contact with Assange.

You brought up Youtube views. I am pointing out that a lot of liberal websites don't even allow comments. Gee, wonder why? :D I do know why.

What statement?

The statement that you say is a "false statement." :D None of my statements are false statements. You don't like them? That doesn't make them false.

I didn’t quote SNL as a news source. You simply lied. You know that…:biggrin::biggrin:

too damn funny….

Either that or Trump colluded with Wikileaks (which he mentioned often during the campaign)…. Roger Stone admits to having contact with Assange.

Yes, and Trump and the Russians are going to take over the world and get a million, I mean a billion dollars! Mwa ha ha! ROFL. The fact of the matter is that your girl sucked, and everyone knows it. :D I really do not believe that she won even the popular vote considering how disliked she really is, and given the history of the DNC of liking to change "outcomes." :D

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.
Your link goes to American Thinker, which is an ironic name for a pseudocon propaganda outlet. :lol:

Your propagandists like to carefully frame things in a frozen moment of time. They count on you forgetting that just a few short years ago, Americans loved Democrats more than Republicans. And before that, Americans loved Republicans more than Democrats. And before that, Americans loved Democrats more than Republicans. And so on.

So while you are crowing today, remember you were in tears yesterday, and will be tomorrow.

What statement?

I didn’t quote SNL as a news source. You simply lied. You know that…:biggrin::biggrin:

You probably do. I mean, seriously your ideas MUST come from comedy sketches. :D

Your link goes to American Thinker, which is an ironic name for a pseudocon propaganda outlet. :lol:

Your propagandists like to carefully frame things in a frozen moment of time. They count on you forgetting that just a few short years ago, Americans loved Democrats more than Republicans. And before that, Americans loved Republicans more than Democrats. And before that, Americans loved Democrats more than Republicans. And so on.

So while you are crowing today, remember you were in tears yesterday, and will be tomorrow.

Says the, ahem, "republican." :D Jake Starkey? Is that you?

You brought up Youtube views. I am pointing out that a lot of liberal websites don't even allow comments. Gee, wonder why? :D I do know why.

Youtube is a “liberal website” You can’t comment on Youtube?

Conservative asshat mark dice has a channel there….
One of his videos has 116 replies.

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 11.40.57 AM.png

Really, what in the heck are you talking about?

The fact of the matter is that Hillary and democrats are very insulting and degrading to ordinary Americans and their concerns. They are a fringe party of special interest groups nowadays. They stand for illegal immigration/open borders, gay marriages, abortions, legalization of drugs, transgender bathroom privileges and higher taxes to support a government that they claim are Nazis and yet want to take our 2nd amendment rights away at the same fucking time.

Clowns.

Says the, ahem, "republican." :D Jake Starkey? Is that you?

I notice you immediately went to the ad hominem defense. This is a surrender on your part, indicating you have no defense for your belief system. It is built on sand.

I have resigned from the Republican party. It is too overrun by psychos, liars, hypocrites, and bigots. The Southern Strategy has reached the apogee of its success. The GOP of today too closely resembles the Southern version of the Democratic Party of 60 years ago.

I am now a conservative without a party.

Youtube is a “liberal website” You can’t comment on Youtube?

Conservative asshat mark dice has a channel there….
One of his videos has 116 replies.

View attachment 196791

Really, what in the heck are you talking about?

That is ONE liberal site. ROFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back