An interesting read

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where your hackdom is most apparent. Yeah…the GOP and terrorist orgs like Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, KKK, Hamas, and all of the other hate groups have unhackable computers….Just the DNC and according to Fortune magazine, Sony, Home Depot, Ebay, JP Morgan, Target, Trans Union, UCLA, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and hundreds of other major organizations are doing cyber security on the cheap? That was a fundamentally stupid statement from you and nobody is surprised.

C’mon. I didn’t quote anything from SNL. I used view numbers from Youtube.com.

Now, would you like to discuss your OP or are you going to just make false statements at this point?

Well their emails were not hacked and they weren't found to have transferred secure data through unsecured email servers, isn't that right? There is absolutely nothing false about the statement. It is 100% FACTUAL. :D

What statement?

The statement that you say is a "false statement." :D None of my statements are false statements. You don't like them? That doesn't make them false.

I didn’t quote SNL as a news source. You simply lied. You know that…:biggrin::biggrin:

You probably do. I mean, seriously your ideas MUST come from comedy sketches. :D

This is turning into a comedy sketch…. You apparently have abandoned your OP to make knowingly false and frankly moronic statements about me and saying that somehow the GOP has the market cornered on cyber security???

Here is an interesting article. I absolutely agree with just about everything in it. Will the dems ever learn from their mistakes? If you were to go by the general attitude around this forum, then NOPE.

Some people hate Trump. More people hate liberals.

All of those excuses fail to get to the crux of why the left keeps losing. Ordinary Americans simply don't like leftists very much. And when Hollywood and Silicon Valley unite to tell them they are stupid, are ignorant, are racist, are homophobic, hate Muslims, and shouldn't love America so much, what do they expect the reaction from ordinary people will be?

Republicans are not representatives of the people any more than Democrats are. But they speak the language of the ordinary voter and usually don't put them down. The coastal elites who run the Democratic Party and liberal establishment cannot disguise their contempt for ordinary Americans. In Georgia's 6th District, that smug, self-righteous sense of superiority played about as well as one might expect.

Until the Democrats can learn to mask their hatred of the hoi polloi, ordinary people will hate them more than they hate Trump and the Republicans.
Your link goes to American Thinker, which is an ironic name for a pseudocon propaganda outlet. :lol:

Your propagandists like to carefully frame things in a frozen moment of time. They count on you forgetting that just a few short years ago, Americans loved Democrats more than Republicans. And before that, Americans loved Republicans more than Democrats. And before that, Americans loved Democrats more than Republicans. And so on.

So while you are crowing today, remember you were in tears yesterday, and will be tomorrow.

Says the, ahem, "republican." :D Jake Starkey? Is that you?

I notice you immediately went to the ad hominem defense. This is a surrender on your part, indicating you have no defense for your belief system. It is built on sand.

I have resigned from the Republican party. It is too overrun by psychos, liars, hypocrites, and bigots. The Southern Strategy has reached the apogee of its success. The GOP of today too closely resembles the Southern version of the Democratic Party of 60 years ago.

I am now an old school conservative without a party.

You told me that you were a republican and probably more to the right than me. :D You are caught in a lie is all. You lack any kind of integrity whatsoever. You are Jake Starkey Jr around these parts.

Well their emails were not hacked and they weren't found to have transferred secure data through unsecured email servers, isn't that right? There is absolutely nothing false about the statement. It is 100% FACTUAL. :D

What statement?

The statement that you say is a "false statement." :D None of my statements are false statements. You don't like them? That doesn't make them false.

I didn’t quote SNL as a news source. You simply lied. You know that…:biggrin::biggrin:

You probably do. I mean, seriously your ideas MUST come from comedy sketches. :D

This is turning into a comedy sketch…. You apparently have abandoned your OP to make knowingly false and frankly moronic statements about me and saying that somehow the GOP has the market cornered on cyber security???

No I haven't. Pointing out reasons why ordinary Americans don't like liberals is not abandoning my OP. ;) You are not very good at the "gotcha" stuff, are you?

The fact is that the DNC was lax with their security and it was breached, and now they want to cry and blame someone else for their own incompetence and the release of their nasty emails which is probably what actually disgusted most voters. :)

The fact of the matter is that the DNC is obviously incompetent and cannot even understand email security. ROFL. They are either incompetent or just plain stupid. Either way, not a good or a positive thing in any way, shape or form. :D

too damn funny….

Either that or Trump colluded with Wikileaks (which he mentioned often during the campaign)…. Roger Stone admits to having contact with Assange.

Yes, and Trump and the Russians are going to take over the world and get a million, I mean a billion dollars! Mwa ha ha! ROFL. The fact of the matter is that your girl sucked, and everyone knows it. :D I really do not believe that she won even the popular vote considering how disliked she really is, and given the history of the DNC of liking to change "outcomes." :D

Russians…billion dollars…questioning the popular vote tallies across 50 states…

Put on your tin foil hat and watch out for the black choppers. Either you’ve fallen and have hit your head or its time to refill your prescription.

The DNC is no longer about the middle class working American peon. They are a fringe cultist like group that focuses on special interests to a degree that is equal to insanity. :) Most ordinary Americans can not relate to these issues.

The fact of the matter is that the DNC is obviously incompetent and cannot even understand email security. ROFL. They are either incompetent or just plain stupid. Either way, not a good or a positive thing in any way, shape or form. :D

too damn funny….

Either that or Trump colluded with Wikileaks (which he mentioned often during the campaign)…. Roger Stone admits to having contact with Assange.

Yes, and Trump and the Russians are going to take over the world and get a million, I mean a billion dollars! Mwa ha ha! ROFL. The fact of the matter is that your girl sucked, and everyone knows it. :D I really do not believe that she won even the popular vote considering how disliked she really is, and given the history of the DNC of liking to change "outcomes." :D

Put on your tin foil hat and watch out for the black choppers. Either you’ve fallen and have hit your head or its time to refill your prescription.

Who wouldn't question the dems meddling in the elections? If the Russians could do it, why not the dems? The dems surely have more to gain by doing so than the Russians do, right?

I can't believe that more than a handful of people would ever vote for Hillary Clinton, especially after finding out how actually nasty she really is.

What statement?

No I haven't. Pointing out reasons why ordinary Americans don't like liberals is not abandoning my OP. ;) You are not very good at the "gotcha" stuff, are you?

The fact is that the DNC was lax with their security and it was breached, and now they want to cry and blame someone else for their own incompetence and the release of their nasty emails which is probably what actually disgusted most voters. :)

So now we’re back to the OP. Cool.

Ordinary Americans voted for HRC more than they voted for Trump. That is a fact.
Ordinary Americans and the world at large have viewed the leftist content on social media much more often than the “right wing” content social media. That too is a fact.

There is no gotcha…except that you dis believe the GOP secretaries of state in 30+ instances and for some reason think that there is no right wing content on Youtube. Both are creations of your overactive paranoid imagination.

IF the DNC was lax in their security, then all of those other organizations that were hacked were too. Either that or they were beaten by Wikileaks—criminals—whom you DO BELIEVE. Either way, Hillary got the most votes from average Americans so there is little evidence of the disgust you believe there is.

She's a 20-something-year-old celebrity dumbass. What does she know about anything? Her opinion on anything of importance is completely irrelevant.
FALSE! As an American citizen over the age of 21, she (and other America haters like her) all have the right to VOTE. In some places, their distorted perspectives pile up enough votes to put the wrong people into offices like governors and mayors, leading to bad things like riots, looting, mobs attacking Trump rallygoers, cops being wrongly arrested, etc.

As celebrities, they sometimes influence gullible people to vote like they do. This could become thousands of votes, in some localities.

In some cases, the America haters ARE the governor or mayor.

America hater Ariana Grande is one example. Here's a few more >>

th
th

th

th

th

Ordinary Americans voted for HRC more than they voted for Trump. That is a fact.
Ordinary Americans and the world at large have viewed the leftist content on social media much more often than the “right wing” content social media. That too is a fact.

There is no gotcha…except that you dis believe the GOP secretaries of state in 30+ instances and for some reason think that there is no right wing content on Youtube. Both are creations of your overactive paranoid imagination.

IF the DNC was lax in their security, then all of those other organizations that were hacked were too. Either that or they were beaten by Wikileaks—criminals—whom you DO BELIEVE. Either way, Hillary got the most votes from average Americans so there is little evidence of the disgust you believe there is.

I believe that democrats probably meddled in the election to some degree at least, as desperate as they were to give the crown to their reigning queen (as pathetic as she is). Lol. :D Yup, I would certainly be more concerned about the DNC meddling in elections (like they were caught doing with primaries) than "the Russians." ;)

too damn funny….

Who wouldn't question the dems meddling in the elections? If the Russians could do it, why not the dems? The dems surely have more to gain by doing so than the Russians do, right?

I can't believe that more than a handful of people would ever vote for Hillary Clinton, especially after finding out how actually nasty she really is.

The secretaries of state certified the elections that say she did. Thirty plus of them are republicans…. That you have trouble believing it is either a function of blunt force trauma to your skull or paranoia. Either is not attractive.

too damn funny….

The secretaries of state certified the elections that say she did. Thirty plus of them are republicans…. That you have trouble believing it is either a function of blunt force trauma to your skull or paranoia. Either is not attractive.

So? What does that prove when Russians can infiltrate our electoral processes and hackers can hack into DNC allegedly "secure" servers? And coming from a person who would support a party who was caught red handed meddling in the primaries? Lol. Clowns.

Ah, only the Russians are smart enough to be able to meddle in our elections? :D Even though we know by the leaked emails that the DNC meddled with their own primaries. ;)

I believe that democrats probably meddled in the election to some degree at least, as desperate as they were to give the crown to their reigning queen (as pathetic as she is). Lol. :D Yup, I would certainly be more concerned about the DNC meddling in elections (like they were caught doing with primaries) than "the Russians." ;)
This is where your hackdom is most apparent. Yeah…the GOP and terrorist orgs like Al Queda, ISIS, Hezbollah, KKK, Hamas, and all of the other hate groups have unhackable computers….Just the DNC and according to Fortune magazine, Sony, Home Depot, Ebay, JP Morgan, Target, Trans Union, UCLA, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and hundreds of other major organizations are doing cyber security on the cheap? That was a fundamentally stupid statement from you and nobody is surprised.

C’mon. I didn’t quote anything from SNL. I used view numbers from Youtube.com.

Now, would you like to discuss your OP or are you going to just make false statements at this point?

Well, there is one thing that I do notice a lot of. Liberal websites not allowing or having stricter rules on commenting on their articles. :D

Liberal websites? What in the world are you talking about now?

You brought up Youtube views. I am pointing out that a lot of liberal websites don't even allow comments. Gee, wonder why? :D I do know why.

Youtube is a “liberal website” You can’t comment on Youtube?

Conservative asshat mark dice has a channel there….
One of his videos has 116 replies.

View attachment 196791

Really, what in the heck are you talking about?

That is ONE liberal site. ROFL.

Uhhh…it was the one we are talking about….

Whatever.

Well, there is one thing that I do notice a lot of. Liberal websites not allowing or having stricter rules on commenting on their articles. :D

You brought up Youtube views. I am pointing out that a lot of liberal websites don't even allow comments. Gee, wonder why? :D I do know why.

View attachment 196791

Whatever.

Face it, you are just annoying preachy people that nobody really likes. :D

too damn funny….

So? What does that prove when Russians can infiltrate our electoral processes and hackers can hack into DNC allegedly "secure" servers? And coming from a person who would support a party who was caught red handed meddling in the primaries? Lol. Clowns.

Oh..so now you’re saying that the Russians changed vote tallies?

PS: The pervert/whoremonger you worship won.

Perhaps you should re-examine your stance here.

View attachment 196791

Whatever.

Face it, you are just annoying preachy people that nobody really likes. :D

Well, I can tell that I am annoying you…

That you describe yourself as a “preachy person nobody really likes” is your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back