An IQ of 100

IMG_1040.jpg

Chris and A&D -- could you give us a few more minutes, please?

We're not quite ready with the preparations.

TIA

Well, this thread has pretty much ended up as I expected, given the thread title and inaugural post.

Just sayin'.

IMG_1040.jpg

Chris and A&D -- could you give us a few more minutes, please?

We're not quite ready with the preparations.

TIA

I am waiting around should be fun

1000x1000px-LL-87565380_Funny-Pictures-Midget-women-wrestlers.jpeg

Hey, she started it. I pretty much ignore her for the most part. If she's having a problem with another poster, I don't jump in. That is incredibly juvenile, IMO. I think it's pretty obvious that her problem with me is not that I am "shallow." Lol. Why would she care? She doesn't even know me, nor is she is in any kind of relationship with me. She's not a family member, a friend, or a lover. So, she started, and I will finish. I don't have to take her abuse and I will not.

Also, I might be short but not a midget. :D

Could you imagine saying to someone, oh sorry, I can't hang out with you anymore. Your IQ is TOO low for me. Lol. How silly.

A low IQ causes people to not think before they act, and to not take in the big picture of things before making very offensive judgments and preconceived notions, and offend people with them.

And the selfish idea that you get to voice your opinion about your partner's family, without thinking about how that makes your partner feel, and without thinking that the person you don't like is MORE important to her, than you are.

That's how a low IQ can ruin a relationship.
I would regard that as what would be considered emotional IQ rather than intellectual IQ.

Does anyone remember the episode of 'House' where the off-the-charts genius patient wanted to refuse treatment because the disease made him stupid enough to like his wife?

Forum List

Back