An ironic twist of the Wuhan Virus, Americans are angry (they arent alone), they want China to pay. Only Trump would ensure this if he won in 2024

To give Fauchi his due - he said what he could and I have no fault with what he has stated through time as I understand that he did as much as was possible in the circumstances and there was nothing that was in any way ever truly false.

What Fauci said in the early going about masks was intended for them to be available to those that needed them most - doctors and nurses. And he said so. Later, when masks became plentiful, he rec'ed them for everyone. He didn't lie about anything.

On the other hand, trump lied flagrantly, saying the pandemic was no big deal, how the "15 cases will soon be down to zero", how it would fade in warmer weather as if he was some kind of expert, and blowing off the wearing of masks, which his pathetic slobbering followers took to heart to this day. He cost many lives, and his followers ignore it all, critiquing expert opinion, worshipping an idiot.
What a differnce an election can make.

200.gif
giphy.gif
DearWillingBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif
ea
Yeah, Trump calls out the folks responsible, and Xiden ask us to take responsibly for the acts of his puppet masters in the CCP...not surprised, China owns Xiden...and he's deflecting and protecting his Chairman
And you are still brainwashed from the echo chamber what with yer overuse of dog whistles. Trump screwed the pooch, literally, ask my Ma and Pa who were staunch Trump deplorables in 2017 by 2020 they were embarressed to recognize the name.
hahahha nice deflection....don't worry, I don't expect you to take responsibility for your ignorance.
I voted for Trump that was my ignorance.

To give Fauchi his due - he said what he could and I have no fault with what he has stated through time as I understand that he did as much as was possible in the circumstances and there was nothing that was in any way ever truly false.

What Fauci said in the early going about masks was intended for them to be available to those that needed them most - doctors and nurses. And he said so. Later, when masks became plentiful, he rec'ed them for everyone. He didn't lie about anything.

On the other hand, trump lied flagrantly, saying the pandemic was no big deal, how the "15 cases will soon be down to zero", how it would fade in warmer weather as if he was some kind of expert, and blowing off the wearing of masks, which his pathetic slobbering followers took to heart to this day. He cost many lives, and his followers ignore it all, critiquing expert opinion, worshipping an idiot.

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea
Yeah, Trump calls out the folks responsible, and Xiden ask us to take responsibly for the acts of his puppet masters in the CCP...not surprised, China owns Xiden...and he's deflecting and protecting his Chairman
And you are still brainwashed from the echo chamber what with yer overuse of dog whistles. Trump screwed the pooch, literally, ask my Ma and Pa who were staunch Trump deplorables in 2017 by 2020 they were embarressed to recognize the name.
hahahha nice deflection....don't worry, I don't expect you to take responsibility for your ignorance.
If you voted for him in the primary, I would agree...but over Clinton? That might be the smartest thing you ever did in your life....at least from what I can tell

200.gif
giphy.gif

Said the man that claims to have voted for TRump.

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea
Struth Good news Alzheimers drug available for you

200.gif
giphy.gif

ME?? vote for trump Bite your tongue I've known of that pos for many years and now he let the rest of the country see him for what he is BTW It was bad enough I voted for GWB in 2000

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea
If you voted for him in the primary, I would agree...but over Clinton? That might be the smartest thing you ever did in your life....at least from what I can tell
All of us living in Arkansass voted for Clintoon to get him the hell out of Arkansass.

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea

I find that hard to believe.

200.gif
giphy.gif

ME?? vote for trump Bite your tongue I've known of that pos for many years and now he let the rest of the country see him for what he is BTW It was bad enough I voted for GWB in 2000

So, you unable to distinguish between yourself and another person?

Man, you must either be high as a kite, or as senile as Biden.

And if you want to change the subject, just start a thread and tag me. I'll provide my opinion.
Do you have to be tagged when the topic involves trump?

I seriously doubt it

You turn up on them as fast as your fingers can type

literally, ask my Ma and Pa who were staunch Trump deplorables in 2017 by 2020 they were embarressed to recognize the name.
Its easy for some people to to bend in the direction that the wind is blowing

And trump was the target of almost universal lib media criticism

Yeah, I didn't think so.
The report about the surge of illegals inder biden already exists.

But were too busy bashing trump

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea
All of us living in Arkansass voted for Clintoon to get him the hell out of Arkansass.
why the heck didn’t you just not vote to put them in power in arkansas?

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea

200.gif
giphy.gif

WTF did I say that you gave an ah answer to?

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea

200.gif
giphy.gif

WTF did I say that you gave an ah answer to?

I was talking to moonglow.

I preferred it when we just blamed God for pandemics. A tariff is just another tax increase for the consumer.
I kinda agree with ass-boy. AND I do not believe that Trump would even TRY to
penalize China for the VIRUS--------sheeeeeesh that would be IDIOTIC

What if it was found to have leaked or been created? Would that change your mind?

Certainly it would demand consequences. Whether from the Biden administration or the next one. Something has always been odd about this virus, and the risk of it being repeated, far more aggressively in the future, rests on the response and consequences imposed by the world.
viruses are created in a lab to enable virologist to make a vacine to kill or control it, are you unaware how vaccines are created?

In frankensteins lab, thats how it works. What you describe is illegal if viruses are bio-engineered, which was the case for this virus. The vaccine wasn't created for the virus. The virus was created for the vaccine.
That's the first time I've heard that bunk.

I preferred it when we just blamed God for pandemics. A tariff is just another tax increase for the consumer.

What if it was found to have leaked or been created? Would that change your mind?

Certainly it would demand consequences. Whether from the Biden administration or the next one. Something has always been odd about this virus, and the risk of it being repeated, far more aggressively in the future, rests on the response and consequences imposed by the world.
viruses are created in a lab to enable virologist to make a vacine to kill or control it, are you unaware how vaccines are created?

In frankensteins lab, thats how it works. What you describe is illegal if viruses are bio-engineered, which was the case for this virus. The vaccine wasn't created for the virus. The virus was created for the vaccine.
That's the first time I've heard that bunk.

It ain't bunk.

200.gif
giphy.gif
ea
a man has to follow the dictates of his ass

The irony of this entire pandemic, is that this virus railroaded Trumps chances in 2020, but, the response in terms of consequences to China can only satisfactorily come from Trump.

All of the families, businesses and average citizens impacted by the virus is too many to count. Just as after Pearl Harbor or 9/11, Americans rightfully want a response. Revenge. An eye for an eye.

They can't expect the U.S to unleash a virus in China, but, they can expect large tariffs, a $10T reparation order (which Trump has suggested) and multiple other consequences. Therein lies the irony, Trump can run on this, much as he run on building a wall in 2016.
He had a year while in office to "make them pay"... what makes you think he would do anything in the future?
Trump is a stroker & the dupes believe anything he says. They're easy.

are created in a lab to enable virologist to make a vacine to kill or control it, are you unaware how vaccines are creat
You have it backwards

Scientists are supposed to create vaccines not the deadly virus itself
Yea, we know. And Obama was supposed to develop a vaccine for a virus that didn't even exist, right Ace?

Forum List

Back