An ironic twist of the Wuhan Virus, Americans are angry (they arent alone), they want China to pay. Only Trump would ensure this if he won in 2024

I preferred it when we just blamed God for pandemics. A tariff is just another tax increase for the consumer.
I kinda agree with ass-boy. AND I do not believe that Trump would even TRY to
penalize China for the VIRUS--------sheeeeeesh that would be IDIOTIC

What if it was found to have leaked or been created? Would that change your mind?

Certainly it would demand consequences. Whether from the Biden administration or the next one. Something has always been odd about this virus, and the risk of it being repeated, far more aggressively in the future, rests on the response and consequences imposed by the world.
viruses are created in a lab to enable virologist to make a vacine to kill or control it, are you unaware how vaccines are created?

Just like he got Mexico to....

... oh, never mind.

Mexico paying was not really the point.

You could have a valid point, if you wanted to discuss The Wall, or the lack of it.
Then why did Trump redunadatly reiterate the message, to sucker dupes?

I like how you ask an question, and post YOUR answer, in the sentence.

It really shows how you are not serious at all.
I can tell you are not serious because you never have a citiation or a link to prove your allegations of "truth". You reiterate known bunk and continue to live the lie. Congrats.

I preferred it when we just blamed God for pandemics. A tariff is just another tax increase for the consumer.

What if it was found to have leaked or been created? Would that change your mind?

Certainly it would demand consequences. Whether from the Biden administration or the next one. Something has always been odd about this virus, and the risk of it being repeated, far more aggressively in the future, rests on the response and consequences imposed by the world.
viruses are created in a lab to enable virologist to make a vacine to kill or control it, are you unaware how vaccines are created?

In frankensteins lab, thats how it works. What you describe is illegal if viruses are bio-engineered, which was the case for this virus. The vaccine wasn't created for the virus. The virus was created for the vaccine.

In frankensteins lab, thats how it works. What you describe is illegal if viruses are bio-engineered, which was the case for this virus. The vaccine wasn't created for the virus. The virus was created for the vaccine.
fret not---it's not happening

Thanks irosie. I'm tired of the fight and joining the rest of the herd with head in the sand. Burrowing down......its much more blissful.

... oh, never mind.

You could have a valid point, if you wanted to discuss The Wall, or the lack of it.
You just answered your own question :laugh:
Any thoughts on biden?

You know, the current president who allowed 180,000 illegal aliens into the country on april?

are created in a lab to enable virologist to make a vacine to kill or control it, are you unaware how vaccines are creat
You have it backwards

Scientists are supposed to create vaccines not the deadly virus itself

... oh, never mind.

You just answered your own question :laugh:
Any thoughts on biden?

You know, the current president who allowed 180,000 illegal aliens into the country on april?
Fresh meat for the capitalist and tax collectors.

China is responsible for every death from their virus. If they had locked their country down no one would have died.

They released this virus on the world and should pay the world for their stupidity.

The irony of this entire pandemic, is that this virus railroaded Trumps chances in 2020, but, the response in terms of consequences to China can only satisfactorily come from Trump.

All of the families, businesses and average citizens impacted by the virus is too many to count. Just as after Pearl Harbor or 9/11, Americans rightfully want a response. Revenge. An eye for an eye.

They can't expect the U.S to unleash a virus in China, but, they can expect large tariffs, a $10T reparation order (which Trump has suggested) and multiple other consequences. Therein lies the irony, Trump can run on this, much as he run on building a wall in 2016.
He had a year while in office to "make them pay"... what makes you think he would do anything in the future?

Most inactivated flu vaccines are produced by growing flu viruses in eggs. The flu viruses used in the cell-based vaccines are grown in cultured cells of mammalian origin instead of in hens' eggs.

The irony of this entire pandemic, is that this virus railroaded Trumps chances in 2020, but, the response in terms of consequences to China can only satisfactorily come from Trump.

All of the families, businesses and average citizens impacted by the virus is too many to count. Just as after Pearl Harbor or 9/11, Americans rightfully want a response. Revenge. An eye for an eye.

They can't expect the U.S to unleash a virus in China, but, they can expect large tariffs, a $10T reparation order (which Trump has suggested) and multiple other consequences. Therein lies the irony, Trump can run on this, much as he run on building a wall in 2016.
He had a year while in office to "make them pay"... what makes you think he would do anything in the future?

he lost an election and you people showed him the error of playing nice with you.

He comes back, he will only have one more term and no reason to hold back at all.

China is responsible for every death from their virus. If they had locked their country down no one would have died.

They released this virus on the world and should pay the world for their stupidity.
If If's and but's were candy and nutz we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

he lost an election and you people showed him the error of playing nice with you.

He comes back, he will only have one more term and no reason to hold back at all.
Ain't nevah gonna happen...He will not be re-elected much less alive and well.

Forum List

Back