Analysis: Obama's credibility on line in reversal

he wants Congress to either co-sign on operation or own the tragedy that is going to follow.
what "tragedy" could you be speaking about ?? all i see is a win, win situation when muslimes are killing other muslimes !! :up: the fewer muslimes on this planet the beter :up:

Wow. So you think it's okay to kill children because they are "Muslims"?

Really?
Well since you went there, how about this - Should we or anyone ever ponder as to what these women & children are going to grow up being taught, and to whether or not they will become the next enemy of the free and civilized world by those very teachings or the allowing there of, and this when dealing with a nation who is intent on war with other nations or other peoples or even with their own ? If we know that a people and their belief system is to be an enemy until death to another people (Nazi's for one good example), then should it be that carpet bombing or even a nuke is considered to take out a hornets nest that includes all whom support and believe that freedom and God are an enemy to this world when we are fighting with them, and for whom they are fighting by way of that very belief system in which they believe in as men women and children who have been taught this way, and that they should fight anyone who believes other than they do till the very end ?

How about Japan, should we have dropped the nuke killing men, women and children in that situation in order to break their complete will to fight or how about Germany, should we have bombed them into smithereens killing men women and children in that situation in order to change the worlds outcome on those belief systems that were no longer peaceful, and for which were attacking other nations in the world at the time ? Are you one whom believes in human shields, where as you use this children wording as a tool to shield bad that which is going on in the world as pertaining to ?

I am for dropping leaflets always, and this by saying to the people whom don't hopefully follow their government in lock step with them, that the bombs may be coming soon, and if you can flee or get out of the way, then do so, because your government is about to be attacked, and you don't want to be a part of that action, so get the women and children out, and to help them flee quickly from areas of danger. I would also send a message to the government of a country, and I would make it public for all in the world to see (You are going to be attacked if certain areas cannot be fixed that endanger the rest of the civilized world, and you are to be allowed to get your women and children out), so if you value your women and your children as men should do, then you will do this action or their blood will be on your hands.

Last edited:
He should of called congress in before going the International route. Now he has to back pedal

-Geaux

What he should have done is kept his fucking mouth shut when he was acting all 'Badass' during his President Badass, I killed Usama bin Floatin' campaign.

But he didn't because he's all mouth.

Most people think about the 'next step' BEFORE they make a threat.

Except for the dumbest motherfuckers on Earth -- dimocrap scum.

If I tell you (not you, you but another 'you') to stop harassing my wife, I've already thought about what I'm going to do if you don't.

I might have already decided that I'm going to kick you in the nuts or I might have already decided that I'm just going to leave or I might have decided that I'm going to draw down on you and make you piss your pants.

But the Stuttering Clusterfukk isn't a Man. Not even close to being a Man.

He is the product of being a punk born into White Privilege while drawing on all the perqs of being 'Black'. A Cake Boy. A hipster punk-assed bitch.

He's a punk bitch. He gave no thought to what he would do if the Syrians and Russians thumbed their collective noses at him. Which they did mostly because they know as well as I do that he's a punk bitch.

What he's doing now is trying to shift responsibility for his stupidity onto Congress. Like any other punk bitch would do.

And the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will push that meme -- As big a lie as it is, they'll push it.

I'd like to see Congress approve action in a way that makes it COMPLETELY his responsibility to take the initiative on the raid on Syria.

But I don't see how they can.

So no matter what they do, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will absolve Black Jesus of any wrong doing.

Congress has to vote him down on this. He'll walk away saying that it is no longer his responsibility what happens in Syria. Just like the punk bitch he is.

He won't get hurt politically because the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will cover him for the rest of his term, but World Wide? To our Allies and those who count on us?

We just lost all credibility.

To our enemies?

They're laughing at us.

This individual is the worst piece of fucking shit in the history of our Country to occupy the White House.

And dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

:clap2:

So what you are saying is that if the guy is bigger than you, he can harrass your (hypothetical) wife with impunity if you don't have a plan for taking him down.

Let's be perfectly honest here. We could annihilate Assad if we really wanted to. The question is, are the costs of doing so...

Everyone agrees that what is going on there is bad. The only question is, how many dead kids are we willing to accept before we do something.

Let's put a number on it, how many people does Assad have to kill before we do something about him?

Because he's already killed more than other guys we've taken out for a lot less.

So what you are saying is that if the guy is bigger than you, he can harrass your (hypothetical) wife with impunity if you don't have a plan for taking him down.

Let's be perfectly honest here. We could annihilate Assad if we really wanted to. The question is, are the costs of doing so...

Everyone agrees that what is going on there is bad. The only question is, how many dead kids are we willing to accept before we do something.

Let's put a number on it, how many people does Assad have to kill before we do something about him?

Because he's already killed more than other guys we've taken out for a lot less.

:gives:

WHAT failure?

Can you explain what you think Obama should have done in regard to the chemical weapons attack, and how you see what Obama has done as a failure?

Or have you just proven NY Carbiner correct?
Are you losing it with that question you just asked, and especially in the way that you just asked it ?

Of course he couldn't have prevented the attack, thus it making him a failure somehow because of the attack that happened in which he couldn't have prevented.

It instead is all of the spouting off of his mouth quickly before he gains all the knowledge and facts about things or he truly knows what he is doing or saying before speaking that keeps getting him into trouble. He feels that the American people elected him to be the leader of the civilized world because of his smooth and cunning speak in which he used to get the job, and therefore gain the people over by this whom support him, but what this has caused is for him to actually believe that he has infinite wisdom (blew his head up like a huge balloon), so he feels that he has to throw out quickly these fast analogies or answers to his supporters, in order to make them know that he is who they think he is (super smart), and the savior of those who needed a savior to save them from the wicked old evil ones who are in the world, and that exist here or out in the world.

After the many events or incidents that have taken place here and/or over seas in which he does this action with his speak, it is causing him to then turn back and resort to damage control because of his own misspeaks in which he seems to have no control over because his head is up in the clouds thinking that he was empowered because he is actually smarter than most that are around him or near him, and so he tries to not disappoint by appearing smart in his quick assessments of a situation, and then his quick speaking on it regardless as to whether or not he was wrong when he spoke quickly when he did. He is smart, but in what way is he smart is where the jury is still locked in trying to understand and define for his legacy.

For the record state your position on whether we should or should not take military action against the Syrian regime for having used chemical weapons.
First a complete investigation should be completed, and all nations should be included in that final assessment in honesty there of in those findings, then after a meeting with all civilized nations involved at the table, there should be a unilateral agreement between all nations that something must be done, and then we should be joined by those nations in the actions that are taken next. If a nation refuses to take action or to help once they know the facts completely as was presented to them by whom ever does this part of it, then they have nothing to say about it when the bombs begin falling or by what ever strategy is used by the ones who are united against this sort of atrocity that has taken place in the world. I am for action once all homework is done and done properly to everyone's satisfaction on the situation at hand.

What part of your ass did you pull that out of? The part that allows you to breathe or the part that impersonates higher functions?

You really are a stupid, dishonest motherfucker.

Do NOT attribute words to me I did not say.

WHAT failure?

Can you explain what you think Obama should have done in regard to the chemical weapons attack, and how you see what Obama has done as a failure?

Or have you just proven NY Carbiner correct?
Are you losing it with that question you just asked, and especially in the way that you just asked it ?

Of course he couldn't have prevented the attack, thus it making him a failure somehow because of the attack that happened in which he couldn't have prevented.

It instead is all of the spouting off of his mouth quickly before he gains all the knowledge and facts about things or he truly knows what he is doing or saying before speaking that keeps getting him into trouble. He feels that the American people elected him to be the leader of the civilized world because of his smooth and cunning speak in which he used to get the job, and therefore gain the people over by this whom support him, but what this has caused is for him to actually believe that he has infinite wisdom (blew his head up like a huge balloon), so he feels that he has to throw out quickly these fast analogies or answers to his supporters, in order to make them know that he is who they think he is (super smart), and the savior of those who needed a savior to save them from the wicked old evil ones who are in the world, and that exist here or out in the world.

After the many events or incidents that have taken place here and/or over seas in which he does this action with his speak, it is causing him to then turn back and resort to damage control because of his own misspeaks in which he seems to have no control over because his head is up in the clouds thinking that he was empowered because he is actually smarter than most that are around him or near him, and so he tries to not disappoint by appearing smart in his quick assessments of a situation, and then his quick speaking on it regardless as to whether or not he was wrong when he spoke quickly when he did. He is smart, but in what way is he smart is where the jury is still locked in trying to understand and define for his legacy.

For the record state your position on whether we should or should not take military action against the Syrian regime for having used chemical weapons.

See earlier post written by me thanks..

Last edited:
Analysis: Obama's credibility on line in reversal | General Headlines | Comcast

The stunning reversal also raises questions about the president's decisiveness and could embolden leaders in Syria, Iran, North Korea and elsewhere, leaving them with the impression of a U.S. president unwilling to back up his words with actions.The president, in a hastily announced statement Saturday in the White House Rose Garden, argued that he did in fact have the power to act on his own. But faced with the prospect of taking action opposed by many Americans, the commander in chief tried to shift the burden and instead round up partners on Capitol Hill to share in that responsibility.

"While I believe I have the authority to carry out this military action without specific congressional authorization, I know that the country will be stronger if we take this course, and our actions will be even more effective," Obama said. "We should have this debate."

The consequences for Obama's turnabout could be sweeping, both at home and abroad. If Congress votes against military action, it would mark a humiliating defeat for a second-term president already fighting to stay relevant and wield influence in Washington. It could also weaken his standing internationally at a time when there are already growing questions about the scope of American influence, particularly in the Arab world.

Humiliating :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Well as was easily predicted,

the deranged are finding ways to bash Obama whichever way he goes.

Go in, don't go in, get Congressional authorization, don't get Congressional authorization, left, right, up, down, forwards, backwards,

whichever, whatever,

the deranged Right says Obama is wrong.

You people really do loathe the thought of being taken seriously don't you?

Great post, but if you change "Obama" to "Bush" and "Right" to "Left" you will see what we heard for the last twelve years.

BTW, Syria has chemical weapons, because they were not found in Iraq. And they were not found in Iraq, because Saddam Hussain gave them to Assad.

O' the horror.

Obumbler drew a fake red line in the sand.

It got transgressed.

Now, evidently to his unwarranted surprise, he finds that actually backing up his threats can come with some costs.

Therefore, he is diddling and dawdling and hemming and hawing.

OF course he'd get criticized no matter which course he selects. But he put himself in that position. He is an inept amateur. He brought this down on himself. But he's hurting all of us in the process.

He is a clusterfuck of fail.

Check this out. Funny stuff....

Obama Administration Knew Of Gas Plot But Didn’t Warn Rebels

01.1n006.TheyKnew-300x300.jpg

^^ scumbag-in-chief ^^

At this point, I don’t believe anything they put out, but can you imagine? They try to justify action now by saying “oh, we heard the conversation that it was going to happen”? Amateur hour at the White House strikes again.

Via NY Post:

Three days before the horrific chemical attack that killed nearly 1,500 people in Syria, American intelligence agencies had strong “indications’’ the atrocity was about to happen, according to a shocking report yesterday.

The disclosure in Foreign Policy magazine has infuriated leaders of the Syrian opposition, who said they were never warned.

“If you knew, why did you [the US] take no action?’’ an outraged Dishad Othman, a Syrian activist living in America, fumed to the magazine.

He said none of his compatriots in Syria had been given any warning.

The Obama administration revealed the startling news Friday.

It released an intelligence report that said, “In the three days prior to the attack, we collected streams of human, signals and geospatial intelligence that reveal regime activities that we assess were associated with preparations for a chemical-weapons attack.’’

Another Syrian activist, Razan Zaitouneh, told Foreign Policy, “it’s unbelievable they did nothing to warn people or try to stop the regime before the crime.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Edge:

Now, consider this. The Syrian Rebels were asking for Gas Masks for at least a year and were refused them by the Stuttering Clusterfukk regime.

Think they're happy now?

Wow: Obama Denied Gas Masks to Syrian Opposition For a Year - Katie Pavlich

What a scumbag. And a coward. And a liar. And a back-stabber.

I bet you libturds are happy now. He represents the very best of your qualities.... :lmao:

Obummer cannot, by simple definition, put his credibility on the line.

He'd have to HAVE some to put it on the line.

It is crystal clear that when he saw the British Parliament reject the British Prime Minister's effort to get military action against the Syrian regime authorized, Obummer saw the value in "asking" Congress.

He realizes they will say "no."

That gets his filthy cowardly ass off the line. He drew the "red line." He is going to have to back away. And he will now "blame" Congress and especially the Republicans.

He's a spineless, ball-less, pussy.

But that's ok. It is actually still a good thing for the fucking scumbag incumbent to accept a Congressional limitation.

You guys crack me up. He's playing to his audience. He wins big by making this decision. If Congress goes along with him, he gets what he wants. If they reject him and things get worse in Syria, he will say "I told you so" and then public sentiment will change in his favor. You guys don't understand politics very well. That's why Obama had such an easy time winning re-election. He is so good at this game he had all of you betting big money that Romney was going to win easily, and then he crushed him. You guys just don't get it, and then some of you talk about letting the adults take care of this? God are some of you dumb.

He excels at the game, the game is what matters to him, his priority is winning the game. I find that horrendously sad ... for all of us. I had a brief glimmer of hope when he was first elected, until he proved himself to be nothing but a shell. He is indeed an empty suit. He does not lead because he can not lead, he is incapable, he lacks leadership skills. He is the one who drew the red line in the sand, he is the one who believes we should strike Syria, he does not need congressional approval for this. If he believes so strongly that striking is the right thing to do, then why hasn't he done so, as he did with Lybia? Because the world has turned their back on him, they do not agree, and Obama can not, in any way, shape or form, take responsibility for a negative. He simply can not allow that. So he pivots stating he wants to have the debate, he wants congress in on it. I do not for one single minute believe that. Why? Because, as you stated, he is the master of the game. He is doing nothing more than a cya. Whatever congress decides it will be on them, not him, and he will have once again won this match in the game.

I thought that Obama would be the adult in the room because, well, he is the president of the United States. I could not have been more wrong.

the Stuttering Clusterfukk votes 'Present' again.

I hate dimocraps. All of them.

At least if he'd gone ahead and bombed Syria, it would have been an 'action'. Instead, he's "Leading from behind"

As usual.

What an empty suit. As are most dimocraps

Analysis: Obama's credibility on line in reversal | General Headlines | Comcast

The stunning reversal also raises questions about the president's decisiveness and could embolden leaders in Syria, Iran, North Korea and elsewhere, leaving them with the impression of a U.S. president unwilling to back up his words with actions.The president, in a hastily announced statement Saturday in the White House Rose Garden, argued that he did in fact have the power to act on his own. But faced with the prospect of taking action opposed by many Americans, the commander in chief tried to shift the burden and instead round up partners on Capitol Hill to share in that responsibility.

"While I believe I have the authority to carry out this military action without specific congressional authorization, I know that the country will be stronger if we take this course, and our actions will be even more effective," Obama said. "We should have this debate."

The consequences for Obama's turnabout could be sweeping, both at home and abroad. If Congress votes against military action, it would mark a humiliating defeat for a second-term president already fighting to stay relevant and wield influence in Washington. It could also weaken his standing internationally at a time when there are already growing questions about the scope of American influence, particularly in the Arab world.

Humiliating :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Well as was easily predicted,

the deranged are finding ways to bash Obama whichever way he goes.

Go in, don't go in, get Congressional authorization, don't get Congressional authorization, left, right, up, down, forwards, backwards,

whichever, whatever,

the deranged Right says Obama is wrong.

You people really do loathe the thought of being taken seriously don't you?

Great post, but if you change "Obama" to "Bush" and "Right" to "Left" you will see what we heard for the last twelve years.

BTW, Syria has chemical weapons, because they were not found in Iraq. And they were not found in Iraq, because Saddam Hussain gave them to Assad.

Right because Saddam is the only person in the world who knew how to make chemical weapons lolol.

Watching the Military channel as we speak, and the documentary titled under World War Two in Color is called "The coming storm", and what was real interesting in this film, and an eye opener for me is the Spain situation, where a civil war broke out between the left and the right (not sure if this is the left and right that we have here in political speak), but anyway it was the makings of the bigger war to come, because nations sent in different assets to help out either one side or the other, even an international force was present who was made up of volunteer fighters for a cause in which they believed in, but what was interesting was the talk by the narrator around this part of the film to me, and in which seemed as a parable in concerns of what we have going on here and now between the left and the right in this nation. WOW!

Beware of history somehow attempting to repeat itself, but if one thinks about it, it sure has been a long lead up to a lot of tensions in the world since that time period, and it could be that this tension is going to be released again soon, and what was also interesting was the depression in America at the time, and how it had radiated all over the world at that time just like it had done recently. This type of situation was also a part of the tensions that had built up or was also noted as a hard hitter against other nations in the world, for whom did not like what they were experiencing all because of, so they went on the move to try and stop their problems by annexing or seeking resources from others in order to stop their problems. Unemployment was also a huge problem in the world at that time, and I guess it was that they didn't think that printing money out of thin air would be sufficient in order to sustain them against world currency's and their values for the duration, so they got on the move to secure hard core resources to secure their nations against these problems in the future. One wonders where are we at right now in all of this today I wonder?

Last edited:

I think Obama is just playing games here, avoiding having to make the final decision and pushing the spotlight on someone, anyone else. He knows he fucked up with that "red line" comment and has found a way to play the victim: "I did all I could, but that mean Congress won't let me attack, so I'll make both sides happy and follow their wishes". Voting "present" on an important issue, again.

However...

He would definitely prove me wrong if Congress says no and he attacks anyway.

Does anyone think that could happen?

Last edited:
As Trump said -We have become the laughing stock of the World ....

Actually, no - the US is veiwed far more positively around the world than it was under Bush.

yeah sure, that's why they were there when Obama ask them to be..
.many of these countries you speak of, would love to see us fall on our face...so you and they don't matter...sorry

Last edited:

Forum List

Back