Analysis of US Voters By Party Affiliation

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013

As of September 2020, the Democrats and Republicans are just about equal. Independents occupy 40%.

The GOP is no longer the minority party.

I warned Dems that minorities would abandon them the first chance they get. This narrative Dems and the asshole liberal news media spins about Republicans being racist is beginning to fall apart under Trump. That spells doom for Democrats.

I warned Dems that minorities would abandon them the first chance they get. This narrative Dems and the asshole liberal news media spins about Republicans being racist is beginning to fall apart under Trump. That spells doom for Democrats.
Pandering will only get them so far. It eventually wears thin even to the most clueless of people.

[

No, but they are certainly the party of minorities.

It was that way years ago. The KKK thugs were all Democrats. Lincoln was a Republican. George Wallace and Lester Maddox were Democrats. the Segregationist Dixiecrats were all Democrats.(1948) Things have changed a bit since 1960. though. Kennedy and Johnson were Dems who pushed Civil Rights legislation through Congress. Harry Truman eliminated racial segregation in the Armed Forces.

Both parties are spelling doom. Both parties in power right now are so far removed from the common person that the indies are growing by leaps and bounds. I am a Good Republican but there is no Good Republican Party right now and hasn't been for a number of years. I know a few Good Democrats but there hasn't been a Good Democratic Party for a number of years. In order to find an era when there were both good Republican and Good Democratic Parties one would have to go back to the Truman/Eisenhower time.

As of September 2020, the Democrats and Republicans are just about equal. Independents occupy 40%.

If you look through the list on average, that has been the case since they've started keeping track of these numbers.
There are year to year fluctuations but the numbers have stayed pretty constant on average. The fluctuations come
with the political environment. Hard for me to draw many conclusions from this, especially since Democrats and Independents
crossed the line to help Trump over the top in 2016.

EDIT - Sorry. Couldn't make the number layout work. Shoulda just used a spreadsheet. :)

If you look through the list on average, that has been the case since they've started keeping track of these numbers.
There are year to year fluctuations but the numbers have stayed pretty constant on average. The fluctuations come
with the political environment. Hard for me to draw many conclusions from this, especially since Democrats and Independents

EDIT - Sorry. Couldn't make the number layout work. Shoulda just used a spreadsheet. :)

I don't vote by party anymore. I vote for the best candidate and am listed as an Independent. I like Donald Trump but am not fond of some other Republicans. There are a few Democrats that I support. My two Democrat Senators from California are, in my opinion, the worst assholes in Congress. My rep in the House of Representatives is a Democrat, a very good man, and I support him.

I don't vote by party anymore. I vote for the best candidate and am listed as an Independent. I like Donald Trump but am not fond of some other Republicans. There are a few Democrats that I support. My two Democrat Senators from California are, in my opinion, the worst assholes in Congress. My rep in the House of Representatives is a Democrat, a very good man, and I support him.
who is your rep?.....

who is your rep?.....
Juan Vargas

who is your rep?.....
Juan Vargas
down in Imperial county....a friend of mine lived in El Centro for quite a few years....

who is your rep?.....
Juan Vargas
down in Imperial county....a friend of mine lived in El Centro for quite a few years....
I live in a suburb of San Diego. I've gone to Vargas 3 times for help on Federal matters and he came through every time.

The BS Lib media also likes to label Republicans as antisemites. Trump has a son in law who is an Orthodox Jew, so that slur does not work with him, either. Trump even made 2 speeches specifically denouncing antisemitism. I used to be a Democrat. One day I got tired of Dem lies and propaganda. I am now an Independent. I did not vote for DJTrump in 2016 because I was concerned about all those lawsuits he is involved in. However, now that I have seen him operate for 3 1/2 years, I like what I see and will support him.

[

No, but they are certainly the party of minorities.

It was that way years ago. The KKK thugs were all Democrats. Lincoln was a Republican. George Wallace and Lester Maddox were Democrats. the Segregationist Dixiecrats were all Democrats.(1948) Things have changed a bit since 1960. though. Kennedy and Johnson were Dems who pushed Civil Rights legislation through Congress. Harry Truman eliminated racial segregation in the Armed Forces.

Civil Rights were passed by a MUCH larger majority Republicans than Demonicrats.

The democrats remain the party of slavery, they just changed tactics. The new plantations are in Demonicrat run cities, who prefer you high and dependent on govt. as opposed responsible, independent, and family dedication. It's just that simple.

We're supposed to believe the Demonicrats are for the middle class. How'd that work out for their flagship State California? Shit, all someone needs to do is knock next door and ask, but most of them it's already too late. They like to remake the same bed they left the first time see, that makes them PROGS.

I suspect there might be a few more people who consider themselves Repubs but are somewhat afraid to admit it, plus a few other people who say they are Dems but aren't really supportive of the Far Left agenda and are also somewhat afraid to says so. Lots of intimidation these days, IMHO. A lot of people don't like Trump but a lot of people don't like Pelosi and AOC either. So, which way will it go? LOL, damned if I know.

The BS Lib media also likes to label Republicans as antisemites. Trump has a son in law who is an Orthodox Jew, so that slur does not work with him, either. Trump even made 2 speeches specifically denouncing antisemitism. I used to be a Democrat. One day I got tired of Dem lies and propaganda. I am now an Independent. I did not vote for DJTrump in 2016 because I was concerned about all those lawsuits he is involved in. However, now that I have seen him operate for 3 1/2 years, I like what I see and will support him.

My beautiful sweet late uncle was orthodox Jew. Dude was a hippy, LSD, meditation, Vietnam, March on Washington, Princeton University, made good in portfolios. Very smart right, seen it all........Conservative Republican period. Democrats don't offer anything to like. They used to in cases, but those days are gone.

Once upon a time if you were a Jew you were a Democrat, period. Because of so-called human right issues. I can't speak for that time, but it's clearly not these fucks, nor their former parties of slavery.

Jews are coming around slowly. I suspect Jewish people are somewhere in the middle effective and emotional. Lose some of that emotion to see clearly you know the Demonicrats offer nothing more than dumb, corruption and complete control of EVERYTHING.

I suspect many of Trump's lawsuits are the result of contractors producing less than desirable. That said, I wouldn't put it past Trump to retain his $ for less than ethical reasons. Hard to say, it's none of our business unless it proves something, Dems produce nothing.

It's safe to say Trump is clean, after-all, PROGS are on his ass 24-7, and can only come up with completely or intellectually dishonest narrations serving their masters. Like you say, Trump gets shit done and proven. He's also protecting his country from the snakes below his desk known as Democrats.

Last edited:

but but in national polls we need 15% more dems to make it like the registration.....loloololololololololol

Yeah the GOP establishment is moving to the dems.......I like Trump and the new GOP alot better. We just need to recruit better candidates and it's being done slowly. McSally is weak in AZ, but still better than Kelly IMHO

Registered democrat ,vote independent. All online political test I've taken always puts me right in the middle .

It amazes me how anyone can call their self a democrat. First you have to believe the total bull shit that the parties changed positions. Democrats might have changed tactics but as Crusty Joe keeps putting his foot in his mouth anyone paying attention sees his racism. 'If you don't vote for me you're not Black' Democrats, no longer allowed to burn crosses and lynch Blacks found another way to keep Blacks in fear now put them in inter cities slums with a few traitors to their race feeding them lies saying everyone but the democrats are at fault for them being in the stitchuation they are in. What they need to ask is after 8 years of a Black president did anything change. 60 years ago when LBJ got his Great Society was passed LBJ said 200 years. I'm beginning to believe it.

I guess some people need government to tell them not only when to wipe but how many ply to use when doing the wiping. When it brakes throw and gets on their finger they still trust government because it still is to their benefit than trusting their own judgement. In other words they are that damn stupid.

Forum List

Back