Zone1 And Black People Wonder Why They Make Us Feel Uncomfortable

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yeah, I just got back from a bike ride around my neighborhood a little bit ago and there was a black man following me on his motorcycle.

He looked like he just escaped prison. He was blasting rap music with the F bomb in it every few seconds and had a bright red bandana on his head with bling around his neck.

I got extremely nervous so you can just imagine what any parents thought if they had their children outside at the time exposed to garbage like the filth coming out of his stereo. You know blacks, you're not doing a very good job trying to change your reputation.

Last edited:
They do not care what you think about it. Truly, they don't.

That's obvious but you would think that they would after they think that is white folks are so judgemental. Oh yeah, I've been yelled at out the window of cars by black teenagers too.

Yeah, I just got back from a bike ride around my neighborhood a little bit ago and there was a black man following me on his motorcycle.

He looked like he just escaped prison. He was blasting rap music with the F bomb in it every few seconds and had a bright red bandana on his head with bling around his neck.

I got extremely nervous so you can just imagine what any parents thought if they had their children outside at the time exposed to garbage like the filth coming out of his stereo. You know blacks, you're not doing a very good job trying to change your reputation.
It’s in bad taste to blast music with F-bombs. I’ve seen plenty of young white guys publicly playing music with inappropriate lyrics. It’s jerk-y but not dangerous.

I see nothing “intimidating” in your description.

Maybe you’re just a pansy

im sure many white people with tats on their neck and face make them feel uncomfortable too....

Well yes but that's because black people hate white people a whole lot more than white people hate black people.

How did you come to that conclusion?

If they cared they wouldn't be doing what they're doing.

That is why the ultra-racist IM2 posts here (and every post is a racist comment).

Of course they care.

Well they do care about making a statement but they don't care about our opinions.

Dude, bad taste in music doesn't make the man scary or bad.

How would you feel about big, heavily tattooed white guy with long hair on a loud Harley blasting death metal?

Black people are….Skeery

Run away
Call 911
Open a USMB thread

Well yes but that's because black people hate white people a whole lot more than white people hate black people.

If they cared they wouldn't be doing what they're doing.
Why do whites like you try acting as if whites have never done anything to anyone black to earn distrust or animosity?

You are a racist now. In 2024. Yet you will declare how racism is a thing of the past and how you should not be blamed for what your ancestors did while you have the exact same fucked up racist attitude and beliefs.

This is nothing but a white racist bait thread. You have no link to start this, and this thread should be moved out of this zone into the rubber room. Because if you don't think blacks are more scared of being followed around by whites, you are retarded.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back