And I'm Supposed To Take leftist Females Seriously?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
How many times have leftist females stripped down to get peoples' attention for a political cause?

Too many.

At least, in the past, most of them were worth a look. These gals seriously need to put their clothes back on.

4real

Warning. PG13 pic at site --

Dave Vescio on Twitter

flshything.jpg

I have seen this posted at least 5 times today. No offense to the OP but this is the very reason we need the mods to setup a recurring death penalty for double, triple, quintuplet posts! No reprieve!!!!!! ;)

I have seen this posted at least 5 times today. No offense to the OP but this is the very reason we need the mods to setup a recurring death penalty for double, triple, quintuplet posts! No reprieve!!!!!! ;)

I didn't see it.

eat shit

Hard to do without the search function

How many times have leftist females stripped down to get peoples' attention for a political cause?

Too many.

At least, in the past, most of them were worth a look. These gals seriously need to put their clothes back on.

4real

Dave Vescio on Twitter

EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeewwwww ...

That shit will cause macular degeneration.

Too many.

4real

Dave Vescio on Twitter
Lady Godiva. It's not all that unknown. But we never thought you took Left women seriously in the first place.

Too many.

4real

Dave Vescio on Twitter
Lady Godiva. It's not all that unknown. But we never thought you took Left women seriously in the first place.
He wasn't talking about fat women.

Too many.

4real

Dave Vescio on Twitter
Lady Godiva.

Not a one of them resembles any traditional image of Lady Godiva.

More like the lady Danny saw in Room 237.

Personally, I'm quite amused that there are posters here that believe that this was supposed to be an...er....activity involving the attractiveness of the nude body.

:71:

Poor marketing produces poor results.

But we never thought you took Left women seriously in the first place.

There is little reason anyone should

There are millions of reasons why you should. There are more women in America than men. Women are the single largest voting block, as you soon will see.

Disregard women and their concerns at your own peril.

Revel in your fantasy that American women vote as a single block.
Maybe we should revisit the issue on whether it is a good idea whether they should be allowed to vote at all? It seems like the stunt of children.

I could never imagine men standing around naked taking pictures of themselves to insist folks vote. . . .

Forum List

Back