And Just Where Did Right Wing Whites Get This Belieef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I try to be something besides a one-trick pony.
When you turn black and live facing the racism those like you push, come talk to me about ponies.

still the majority of the pop dumbass. Most blacks are on welfare and didnt finish high school. As a whole they are the laziest, most ignorant race bar none.
Wrong. But you're ignorant so this is expected.

Come on now IM2, you are clearly a Black historian. Surely you know about the African slave trade that flourished for hundreds of years under the control of Arabs (Muslims) and their complicit African partners who facilitated the captures and sales of tribal Africans. If you somehow missed that very important part of history I can guide you to some good reading material.

“One major author on the slave trade (appropriately titled Sins of Our Fathers) explained how many white people urged him to state that the trade was the responsibility of African chiefs, and that Europeans merely turned up to buy captives- as though without European demand there would have been captives sitting on the beach by the millions!
- Walter Rodney

Colonialism converted a small-scale, family-centered practice into a hellish global network for the transport, sale, and exploitation of human beings. Africans collaborated in the new system, to be sure, but they didn’t create or control it. White people did.

Last edited:
Come on now IM2, you are clearly a Black historian. Surely you know about the African slave trade that flourished for hundreds of years under the control of Arabs (Muslims) and their complicit African partners who facilitated the captures and sales of tribal Africans. If you somehow missed that very important part of history I can guide you to some good reading material.
Every single time you all start losing the argument you bring in Africa which is outside of the U.S. and our jurisdiction and none of our concern and predates even slavery in the U.S.

But if we mention events during the civil rights movement in the early '60s, well that's ancient history. And God forbid we bring up the blatant lack of accountability of any of the white mob that destroyed an entire black community (nicknamed "The Black Wall Street") out of envy nor how NONE of that crime mattered (to white racists and their white supremacist "system") nor it's impact on the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back