And now the Dictatorship begins

it wasn't an impeachment. hmmmm facts sure slide by you dude.

What wasn't?
anything to do with obammy and GOP subpoenas

Neither were the initial investigations into the Ukraine Scheme. But they were held in the same "really scary" Capitol Subbasement.
so, it wasn't impeachment. Impeachment is all different. funny, you all lose your facts all the time.

Exactly. The House had the same subpoena power then as they did when they investigated Obama. Any claims that their subpoenas were not valid have no merit. Thanks for helping me point that out.
Funny, then, isn't it, that Pelosi insisted the Senate do her job for her?

How'd that work out?

Liberals want God removed from every part of our lives, yet you want me to side with a man solely because he's a churchgoer? Hypocrite much? LOL

And yet, when one Republican Senator votes within the teachings of his God then he's obviously a sinner.
I wonder how many Democrats wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way that truly wanted

The real question is, how many Republicans wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way they truly wanted. Fear can be a powerful tool.
They voted the way the Constitution meant them to. he was not guilty of impeachment

He was already guilty of Impeachment. He's going to be guilty of impeachment forever. The ONLY question that the senate had to answer was , was it serious enough to remove him from office. He was not exonerated since he was already found guilty. The Senated voted not on his guilt or innocents but that there was insufficient evidence for removal from office. It's that simple. We all can make it difficult but it's pretty simple.

He's acquitted FOREVER

Crazy Bag Lady Iran Nan and The Squad just Thelma and Louised the entire democrat FOREVER

This is all part of Trump’s Stalinist type purges. We know that Trump and Trumpers love Stalin and Stalinist language. Now their inner Stalin will come out. Purge the enemies of Trump!. Next will be the re-education camps. I am sure more than a few Trumpists on this board will be carrying the hammer and sickle at these camps.
I agree, if by "Trump" you mean "Democrats" -- because that's absolutely true.

What wasn't?

Neither were the initial investigations into the Ukraine Scheme. But they were held in the same "really scary" Capitol Subbasement.
so, it wasn't impeachment. Impeachment is all different. funny, you all lose your facts all the time.

Exactly. The House had the same subpoena power then as they did when they investigated Obama. Any claims that their subpoenas were not valid have no merit. Thanks for helping me point that out.

How'd that work out?
Pelosi will never recover she's shaken up so bad over Trump's State of the Union Address

And yet, when one Republican Senator votes within the teachings of his God then he's obviously a sinner.
I wonder how many Democrats wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way that truly wanted

The real question is, how many Republicans wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way they truly wanted. Fear can be a powerful tool.
They voted the way the Constitution meant them to. he was not guilty of impeachment

He was already guilty of Impeachment. He's going to be guilty of impeachment forever. The ONLY question that the senate had to answer was , was it serious enough to remove him from office. He was not exonerated since he was already found guilty. The Senated voted not on his guilt or innocents but that there was insufficient evidence for removal from office. It's that simple. We all can make it difficult but it's pretty simple.
Found innocent.
View attachment 305415

Found to not have enough evidence for removal from office. The vote from the Republican Senators was driven by the same fear that the jury of OJ was and that was fear. Another good reason to get the Don out of office. We cannot have our Senate operating like the underlings of a Mafia Don. Only one had the conviction to go against that and the Mafia Don did go after him but the one lone Senator was representing the very people that elected him. And a fast trip back to Utah changed him from a zero to a hero. But Rump has already announced, rather than try and put this country back together he's going for revenge. How many building must he light on fire before "We the People" finally rise up against "Me the Rump"./

How'd that work out?
Pelosi will never recover she's shaken up so bad over Trump's State of the Union Address

You haven't been right about Nancy yet. When Rump goes into his long list of "Here, hold my beer" revengeful moments, get ready for another rousing round of impeachment. This time, Nancy won't need any testimony from Rump or his merry band of criminals nor will she need to have any of the withheld documents. Rump is his own worst enemy.

Found innocent.
View attachment 305415

Found to not have enough evidence for removal from office. The vote from the Republican Senators was driven by the same fear that the jury of OJ was and that was fear. Another good reason to get the Don out of office. We cannot have our Senate operating like the underlings of a Mafia Don. Only one had the conviction to go against that and the Mafia Don did go after him but the one lone Senator was representing the very people that elected him. And a fast trip back to Utah changed him from a zero to a hero. But Rump has already announced, rather than try and put this country back together he's going for revenge. How many building must he light on fire before "We the People" finally rise up against "Me the Rump"./
The prosecution was driven like Democrats had 7 blacks executed for a rape that never occurred.

How'd that work out?

You haven't been right about Nancy yet. When Rump goes into his long list of "Here, hold my beer" revengeful moments, get ready for another rousing round of impeachment. This time, Nancy won't need any testimony from Rump or his merry band of criminals nor will she need to have any of the withheld documents. Rump is his own worst enemy.
A5D03258-E13B-42DF-B601-77E707605F26.jpeg

This all part of Trump’s Stalinist type purges. We know that Trump and Trumpers love Stalin and Stalinist language. Now their inner Stalin come come out.

Trump supporters love Stalin?

Thanks for making it even more ridiculous then it already was.

TRUMP2020!
Enemy of the people ring the bell? Trump and Trumpers are Stalinists in sheep’s clothing.
Did you lose a bet and the forfeit was to say the stupidest thing you could think of?

You aren't helping.

I'm not here to help.

I haven't even posted on USMB for the past year.

I'm posting now because I saw a wild and reckless use of the Impeachment process.

Dems need to learn how to win at the Ballot Box to resolve political disputes.

The impeachment process is for Constitutional disputes upon which the Courts are forbidden from adjudicating, and takes a 2/3 Senate majority.
You called Trump "corrupt." You're spewing Dim propaganda.

I looked up the word Corruption in the Dictionary and it had a picture of the Rump.
I looked up "anal sphincter," and it had your picture.

How about posting my real picture, comrade.

He's acquitted FOREVER

Crazy Bag Lady Iran Nan and The Squad just Thelma and Louised the entire democrat FOREVER

He's impeached forever. Get used to it. There will be an Asterisk next to his name with a foot note saying that he was impeached forever.

Liberals want God removed from every part of our lives, yet you want me to side with a man solely because he's a churchgoer? Hypocrite much? LOL

You ought to read the dictionary some more. Not the one you referenced earlier, though. That one's bullshit.

Found innocent.
View attachment 305415

Ummm...it's you morons who think arson is covered by the First Amendment. SEE ALSO: Ferguson, Missouri

He's acquitted FOREVER

He's impeached forever. Get used to it. There will be an Asterisk next to his name with a foot note saying that he was impeached forever.

What's the asterisk next to Hillary's name going to say?

He's acquitted FOREVER

What's the asterisk next to Hillary's name going to say?
*never ever elected President

Clinton testified before Congress, under oath, for 11 hours.

Trump wont let anyone testify under oath, much less himself.
Clinton committed felony perjury to deny his sexual harrassment victim a fair trial... On global television.

There is no evidence or witness to a Trump wrongdoing.

Next comparison?

Clinton committed felony perjury to deny his sexual harrassment victim a fair trial... On global television.

Next comparison?

Rump will have an Asterisk next to his name forever for Impeachment.

Next comparison?

First impeached President to be re-elected.

Next comparison?

First impeached President to be re-elected.
Could be.

Vindman is not the first American hero Republicans have slandered.

Guess which one of these two Republicans swear was sent by God to lead them?

EQL45FGX0AkUiKr

it's not a good argument.

If there was enough Republicans that truly felt Trump was a threat to the United States, they would have communicated in private and public that they were going to join the Dems and remove him with a 2/3 vote. And Trump would be gone, no fear to be had.

Forum List

Back