And now the Dictatorship begins

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment
By Josh Dawsey, Robert Costa and Greg Miller
February 6 at 11:42 PM

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html
160726-putin-hrc-apec-mbe-422p_76560162e30c1c7d83c6e89a8c8508e3.fit-760w.jpg
Are you suggesting Vladimir Putin supported Hillary Clinton?

Do you believe Vladimir Putin? When asked at Helsinki if he helped Donald Trump get elected and he answered, "Yes, yes I did".

Do you think Vladimir Putin would have had any problem dealing with Hillary Clinton as President? Make a big enough contribution to her "charitable foundation" and she'll give you whatever it is you want! I think Putin respects Trump more than Clinton but that's because he's NOT for sale! With the Clintons it's always been about power but also about money.

Sure enough, the day after the republicans allowed this asshole unchecked power, he begins to pull a Vladimir Putin.

Trump lambastes his critics as he moves to target perceived enemies over impeachment

Hope you're on the list.

No business, no government would ever tolerate a high official or employee disloyal to and not in step with whatever policies, duties and roles assigned to him to carry out, thinking he was somehow above and better.

When Obama took office, he literally wiped the place empty of all the old people and put all his guys in place.

Only this twit IC2 would call that a "dictatorship."

The stupid fuck IB4 is pissed because now Trump is beginning to seriously wipe the filth and scum left over from Obumma out the fricking door!

Wrong. What trump did today is not the same as firing and hiring people when you enter as president.

Vindman is not the first American hero Republicans have slandered.

Guess which one of these two Republicans swear was sent by God to lead them?

EQL45FGX0AkUiKr

Liberals want God removed from every part of our lives, yet you want me to side with a man solely because he's a churchgoer? Hypocrite much? LOL

And yet, when one Republican Senator votes within the teachings of his God then he's obviously a sinner.
I wonder how many Democrats wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way that truly wanted

The real question is, how many Republicans wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way they truly wanted. Fear can be a powerful tool.

it's not a good argument.

If there was enough Republicans that truly felt Trump was a threat to the United States, they would have communicated in private and public that they were going to join the Dems and remove him with a 2/3 vote. And Trump would be gone, no fear to be had.
Wrong. Republican senators were scared of being primaried and attacked by trump.

I wonder how many Democrats wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way that truly wanted

The real question is, how many Republicans wish they could have been like Romney and voted the way they truly wanted. Fear can be a powerful tool.
They voted the way the Constitution meant them to. he was not guilty of impeachment

He was already guilty of Impeachment. He's going to be guilty of impeachment forever. The ONLY question that the senate had to answer was , was it serious enough to remove him from office. He was not exonerated since he was already found guilty. The Senated voted not on his guilt or innocents but that there was insufficient evidence for removal from office. It's that simple. We all can make it difficult but it's pretty simple.
Found innocent.
View attachment 305415

Found to not have enough evidence for removal from office. The vote from the Republican Senators was driven by the same fear that the jury of OJ was and that was fear. Another good reason to get the Don out of office. We cannot have our Senate operating like the underlings of a Mafia Don. Only one had the conviction to go against that and the Mafia Don did go after him but the one lone Senator was representing the very people that elected him. And a fast trip back to Utah changed him from a zero to a hero. But Rump has already announced, rather than try and put this country back together he's going for revenge. How many building must he light on fire before "We the People" finally rise up against "Me the Rump"./
So, House democrats, lead by Bag Lady Iran Nan and Schiff lied about their "overwhelming" evidence

President Trump is preparing to push out a national security official who testified against him during the impeachment inquiry after he expressed deep anger on Thursday over the attempt to remove him from office because of his actions toward Ukraine.

Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman — a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings — will be informed in the coming days, likely on Friday, by administration officials that he is being reassigned to a position at the Defense Department, taking a key figure from the investigation out of the White House, according to two people familiar with the move who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss personnel decisions.

Vindman had already informed senior officials at the NSC that he intended to take an early exit from his assignment and leave his post by the end of the month, according to people familiar with his decision, but Trump is eager to make a symbol of the Army officer soon after the Senate acquitted him of the impeachment charges approved by House Democrats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...1003a0-4924-11ea-9475-535736e48788_story.html

:itsok: Let me know when he shoots the seditious bastard without a trial.

Hope you're on the list.

No business, no government would ever tolerate a high official or employee disloyal to and not in step with whatever policies, duties and roles assigned to him to carry out, thinking he was somehow above and better.

When Obama took office, he literally wiped the place empty of all the old people and put all his guys in place.

Only this twit IC2 would call that a "dictatorship."

The stupid fuck IB4 is pissed because now Trump is beginning to seriously wipe the filth and scum left over from Obumma out the fricking door!

Wrong. What trump did today is not the same as firing and hiring people when you enter as president.
No. It's firing 3 years after you become President and learn that an employee is disloyal and stabbing you in the back.

`

:itsok: Let me know when he shoots the seditious bastard without a trial.
That's what Lincoln would have done.

You know it's not that I'm TIRED of all the winning, like Trump predicted...it's just that I need a little break once in a while. I find all the winning is causing me to get a little light-headed.

also

hahahahahahahaha

That's not the case under a system of justice where the accused is presumed innocent until the accuser proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt,

Congress is not our system of justice. It's 95% politics. We are the jurors now. Why are they withholding all the emails relating to the Ukraine? Why wont those who the initial witnesses implicated had knowledge of the Ukraine situation testify?

Actually the Senators were the jurors in this case and the fact that Congress is holding the hearings doesn't change the presumption of innocence; when you're being accused of something ( like impeachable offenses) you don't give the prosecution (in this case the Democrats in the HoR) any more information that you have to.

Someone in your administration and another under your command try and out you. What do you expect to happen, a promotion ? Your are a moron.
When you join the United States Military, you swear an oath to the country and to uphold the American Constitution.

You don't swear to the chief Banana Republican.
Have you ever been in the military?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Please stop this. I've been on the receiving end of a bunch of low IQ'd service members trying to use that to win arguments only to find out after they completely trashed the place that their leader was a complete and utter poser who never served but claimed all kinds of things for himself. So just don't go there. It's well beneath any of us.

What I'm sayin' is that you obviously never served in any capacity, so your citation of what you think is Military code applicable in this situation is worthless, and gotta say, quite insulting coming from someone who, other than to snark up some debate thread, thinks that the military, or military service is worthless in other areas of their life...So, take your bloviations and shove them.

You aren't helping.

I'm not here to help.

I haven't even posted on USMB for the past year.

I'm posting now because I saw a wild and reckless use of the Impeachment process.

Dems need to learn how to win at the Ballot Box to resolve political disputes.

The impeachment process is for Constitutional disputes upon which the Courts are forbidden from adjudicating, and takes a 2/3 Senate majority.
You called Trump "corrupt." You're spewing Dim propaganda.

I looked up the word Corruption in the Dictionary and it had a picture of the Rump.

I've told you to stop using dictionaries written in crayon on construction paper.

EQL45FGX0AkUiKr

Liberals want God removed from every part of our lives, yet you want me to side with a man solely because he's a churchgoer? Hypocrite much? LOL

And yet, when one Republican Senator votes within the teachings of his God then he's obviously a sinner.

Wow, so now you can read minds too....Amazing.

EQL45FGX0AkUiKr

Romney is supposed to interpret the law, not base his decision on religion. Even Conservatives know that. smh No matter, Trump is acquitted forever and Romney is outed for the Liberal, lying hack he truly is. Two wins in one day!!! LOL

EQL45FGX0AkUiKr

If there was enough Republicans that truly felt Trump was a threat to the United States, they would have communicated in private and public that they were going to join the Dems and remove him with a 2/3 vote. And Trump would be gone, no fear to be had.

I wished that was the case. But it's not. And I don't think a 2/3rds vote could be achieved but a more than 50 could have been achieved. There was a lot of threats in the background. And watching the backlash on Romney, they tried to make an example of him. It didn't work. But the other Republican Senators placed their jobs and positions over their voters best wishes. And why would they do this when voting for the witnesses and additional evidence? The reasons for omitting those never made any sense. In fact, nothing about Rump makes a lot of sense.

Rump has lost the ability to back up his threats like he once did but those Senators are so much in love with their power and jobs they can't take the chance. Even to come with a simple majority for someone as bad as Rump. And, no, I am not preaching for removal from office. What I am wanting to see is for Rump to be slapped down a few times as a message that his BS won't be tolerated anymore.

ANYONE responding to this thread, is propagating the myth that this clown has any sort of reasonable argument. YOU know better! I am blocking this incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial fool, until he puts forth REAL questions!

ANYONE responding to this thread, is propagating the myth that this clown has any sort of reasonable argument. YOU know better! I am blocking this incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial fool, until he puts forth REAL questions!

If you block him, how will you know when he's drank the koolaid?

If you block him, how will you know when he's drank the koolaid?

Easy, he has already done it! I have no problem with him talking nonsense, I just won't respond to anything but an actual question. His theory is------------>create false facts, then discuss his version of them.

If you want to, be HIS guest!

I wished that was the case. But it's not.

Why? Because you didn't get the vote that you wanted?

And I don't think a 2/3rds vote could be achieved but a more than 50 could have been achieved.

Oh? Can you list those that you think should have voted in favor to remove, then tell us why you think they didn't?

There was a lot of threats in the background.

Do you have documented evidence of this, or is it just what you think happened?

And watching the backlash on Romney, they tried to make an example of him. It didn't work.

Make an example? How so?

But the other Republican Senators placed their jobs and positions over their voters best wishes.

That would be more of a voter thing....You do realize that you are arguing against your "retribution" argument when you type this right?

And why would they do this when voting for the witnesses and additional evidence?

It's not up to the jury to make the case...That was the House's job...They failed.

The reasons for omitting those never made any sense.

The Senate allowed everything the House managers brought to them....They omitted nothing.

In fact, nothing about Rump makes a lot of sense.

Which is why you people will loose in November. Oh, and mistyping Trump's name make you feel better?

Rump has lost the ability to back up his threats like he once did but those Senators are so much in love with their power and jobs they can't take the chance.

What is it exactly you think the President could do to them had they voted to remove him?

Even to come with a simple majority for someone as bad as Rump.

Your problem seems to be that you think everyone else believes the way that you do...

And, no, I am not preaching for removal from office.

HA!!!! That's a hoot!

What I am wanting to see is for Rump to be slapped down a few times as a message that his BS won't be tolerated anymore.

Wise up man...This President isn't doing anything that would please you people, Hell, he could have a cure for cancer, and you would probably post that he is destroying jobs in the Pharma industry.

Forum List

Back